I know what you’re thinking: it’s Y2K all over again. Nothing is going to happen. But isn’t there a tiny part of you that wonders if it really is possible that today is the last day for Earth? If you knew this for sure, you probably would not be sitting at your desk today, miserably counting down the hours until a (hopefully) four day weekend. But we don’t know do we? NASA says we’re good, and the Vatican says not to worry… but this date has been burnt into our brains, since we were children, as a date of significance. So, if the world were to end tomorrow, what would your biggest regret be? How would you be spending your last hours and minutes here on Earth.. and with whom? Here is our list of 9 things you should do TONIGHT. You know, just in case.
1. Have sex with a stranger. Pick someone up in a bar or a library and just do it. No one will judge you tomorrow if tomorrow never comes. But just in case the world doesn’t end, use protection.
2. Forgive. Why hold a grudge? Now is the perfect time to forgive. It’s Christmas, the world is ending. Whatever it is, just let it go.
3. Jump on a plane to anywhere. If the world is going to end, at least you can have a front row seat in the backdrop of your choosing.
4. Do something that scares you. Jump out of a plane, try Thai food, try out for a game show, swim with a shark.
5. Confess your secret love in an epic way. If there is ever a time to come clean, take a risk and be cheesy, today is the day for that. Hold a boombox (or iDock) under her window or chase her down at the airport, delivering a dramatic speech about why you should be together. You know you’ve always wanted to.
6. Throw A Party. Dance, drink, and be merry- for tomorrow the world may be gone.
7. Buy some Loubies. Every girl should own at least one pair of Christian Louboutins in her lifetime.
8. Put it all on black. Take a risk, make a BIG bet. Don’t drain your bank account, you know in case the world doesn’t end. But be a little less cautious than usual. It’s fun, and you might win!
9. Buy a round. You know you’ve always wanted to say “I’ve got this, next one’s on me! Let’s buy a round for the house!”. Generosity is a good feeling, go with it.
If the world ends tomorrow, we want to thank you all for being such a great community. If the world doesn’t end, and tomorrow is just another day on the calendar.. there’s still time to find a Sugar Daddy before Christmas! Now go, carpe diem.
Are you doing anything special tonight or is just another Thursday?
How would your last moments on Earth be spent if tomorrow was the END?
Who would you be with if tonight was your last night on Earth?