Sugar Daddies are already quite the catch: wealthy, successful, selfless–the list goes on. But if a Sugar Daddy knows how to truly respect a woman? Then the sky is the limit. I’m curious as to how knowledgeable our fellow benefactors are in the art of chivalry. So, I’m going to start a list of qualities that every Sugar Daddy should embody. I want you, the community, to continue this list in the comment section. So here we go! Ladies, feel free to add your two cents. In this case, the female perspective is priceless.
A Sugar Daddy’s Guide to Chivalry
- Never eat before she takes a bite.
- Always stand up when she leaves/arrives at the table.
- Walk on the side of the street closest to traffic.
- Know when to call her sexy, and when to call her beautiful.
- Always walk her to her door/car.
- Never let her pay for a meal.
- Always take care of getting the drinks.
- Always open doors, unless it’s a revolving door.
- Do not curse in front of her.
- Let her walk first in any aisle.
- Never interrupt her.
- Respect everyone else in her presence.
- Give up your seat, especially if there is only one.
- Always offer your arm.
- If she’s cold, put on her coat/offer yours.
- Never physically rush a woman.
- Be gracious in your manner and humble in your tone.
- Always be dressed for the occasion.
- Be swift to hear and slow to speak.
- Make her your everything, in front of everyone, every time.
What other gentlemanly qualities should every Sugar Daddy embody?