Welcome to the world’s premier Sugar Daddy dating site, gentlemen! If you have just joined the community, below are some tips for getting started on SA for Sugar Daddies.
Completing Your Profile
There are 10 Sugar Babies to every one Sugar Daddy, so you’re going to be a hot commodity. To cut down on the influx of messages, clearly state in the ‘What I’m looking For’ section your requirements and expectations for an arrangement. If you do not want a platonic relationship, if you do not want a student, if you do not want an out of town Sugar Baby, if you aren’t comfortable with providing an allowance but prefer gifts, clearly state this. It will increase your chances of connecting with a Sugar Baby who is already on the same page.
Additionally, there will be a status bar at the top of your screen indicating the percentage of completion. If you complete your profile within the first 24 hours of signing up, you will receive a complimentary Attract boost!
Determining An Allowance
You are NOT required to provide a weekly or monthly allowance. Many Sugar Daddies opt for gifts, covering rent or bills, or treating their SB to fine dining and vacations. However, if you are comfortable providing a cash allowance to your SB, here are few things to factor in when determining the allowance amount:
- How often do you expect to meet?
- The more frequent your dates, the more you should offer. She’s rearranging her schedule to accommodate yours.
- Do you expect her to travel?
- This requires her to have a flexible schedule with the ability to take time off from work and school. Reward her.
- Do you expect exclusivity?
- It’s possible for both SBs and SDs to have multiple arrangements simultaneously. If you expect her to be exclusive, that limits her allowance earning potential, so keep that in mind.
- Are you interested in long-term?
- This requires commitment on both ends.
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above, you should be generous with the allowance.
All members of SeekingArrangement require certain relationship expectations and boundaries. The beauty of an arrangement is that you are expected to voice these requirements beforehand. Do you have friends or family who would frown upon this lifestyle? Then make it clear when and how you prefer to be contacted. Many SBs are well-versed on discretion tactics and understand that you may not always be available. She’ll respect your wishes.