We’re only 11 days away from the biggest party of the year and we want to see all of you there! This ultra-exclusive, masquerade-themed party will have you living in luxury for the night among fellow Sugars, and you definitely don’t want to miss out.
Think you couldn’t go to the party since tickets are sold out? Well, think again! Since we know how much you all want to live the life of luxury for a night, SeekingArrangement is giving out two tickets on social to Sugar Babies who want to go to the party. Just follow the steps below.
Step 2: Head to our Facebook post here and comment your Instagram handle on the post.
After following each step, you are officially entered. The giveaway starts on Monday, September 15th at 8:00am and ends Friday September 22nd at midnight. Will will DM the two winners on Monday, September 25th and you must respond within 24 hours, or another winner will be selected in your place.
In order to attend the party, you must be twenty-one years of age or older and a registered member of SeekingArrangement.com. More details of the party can be found here.
Good luck to all you Sugar Babies and make sure follow us on our other social channels for good merit!
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES FOR SeekingArrangement.com, NYC Party Ticket Giveaway
DISCLAIMER: SeekingArrangement.com is neither an affiliate nor partner of either Mac Cosmetics or Nordstrom; this contest is not sponsored by Mac Cosmetics or Nordstrom. Any copyrighted content or trademarked terms or logos are hereby expressly reversed by their respective owners.
- ELIGIBILITY: Sponsor’s Contest (“Contest”) is open only to those who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older. Must be a registered member of SeekingArrangement.com to attend the party.
- USE OF ENTRANT’S NAME, IMAGE AND LIKENESS: As a condition of entry into the Contest and by entering into such Contest, entrant grants Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotional agencies, and each of the foregoing entities’ employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, successors, licensees and assigns (collectively, the “Sponsor Entities”), a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Contest entrant’s name, city, state, and biographical material (collectively, the “Licensed Rights”) in any media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes in connection with the Contest and the respective business of each Sponsor Entity, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval. For any and all Contests conducted by Sponsor that involve the submission of a photograph of the entrant, as a condition to entry into the Contest and by entering into such Contest, entrant grants to the Sponsor Entities a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license to publicize, broadcast and/or otherwise use the Contest entrant’s image and likeness, in addition to the right to copy, publish, use, edit, exhibit, distribute, merchandise, license, sublicense, adapt and/or modify the submitted photograph(s) in any way, in any media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes in connection with the Contest and the respective business of each Sponsor Entity, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval.
- GENERAL RULES: By entering or participating in the Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. The Sponsor Entities are not responsible for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate information or technical failures of any kind, (b) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (c) any other computer, network, technical, human or other error, problem or malfunction that may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of entries, or the selection or notification of the Winner, (d) damage to any computer (software or hardware) resulting from participation in the Contest, (e) theft or destruction of, tampering with, unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries and/or entry information, or (f) entries which are late, lost, stolen, damaged, illegible, unintelligible and/or postage due (or any combination thereof). Further, if, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned for reasons outside the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest (or portion thereof), Sponsor reserves the right, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest (or portion thereof). Sponsor also reserves the right at Sponsor’s sole discretion to disqualify the entry of any individual found to be (i) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or any website operated by Sponsor; (ii) using any robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods, which will void all such entries; (iii) violating these Official Rules or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general rules of any Sponsor property or service; or (iv) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. The Sponsor Entities are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the Prize; participation in the Contest or in any activity or travel related thereto or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Contest information. This includes, but is not limited to, personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation and/or invasion of privacy. The Sponsor Entities make no warranties and hereby disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any Prize furnished in connection with this Contest.
- PARTICIPANT OBLIGATIONS: By participating in the Contest, you agree to indemnify, defend, release and hold the Sponsor Entities harmless from and against any and all losses, demands, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and legal costs) arising out of or related to (a) entrant’s participation in the Contest, (b) entrant’s participation in any Prize-related activities (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)), and (c) any claims of infringement related to the Sponsor Entities’ use of any photographs, drawings or any other materials submitted to Sponsor in connection with the Contest. The Winner assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in the Contest or use or redemption of the Prize.
- GOVERNING LAW: Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Nevada without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be had in the state and federal courts of the County of Las Vegas, State of Nevada. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Contest, you waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. Entrants agree that in any cause of action, in no event shall the Sponsor Entities be liable for attorneys’ fees and/or experts’ fees and costs. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE CONTEST, ALL PRIZES, AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SPONSOR’S WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- OTHER CONDITIONS. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with law by a duly authorized representative of Sponsor. The invalidity or un-enforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.