Holiday season is now in full effect! We appreciate everything our members provide to our site, so we’re looking to give back to you. We are hosting a “12 Days of Sugar Holiday Hunt” through our social channels, where we are giving away a gift a day for 12 days straight. Here are the details on how to enter the giveaway:
How to Enter:
- Start by following us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- From December 13 to 24, check into each social channel and find the corresponding 12 Days of Sugar post for that day. The post could be found on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Instagram stories, so you must look through each to find it.
- Follow the instructions on the corresponding post, and you will be entered into the giveaway for that day.
There are so many amazing gifts to win, including fragrance sets and gift cards to your favorite stores. Each giveaway will be open for 24 hours from the time of the post. Winners will be contacted via messaging through each social platform. This contest is open to residents of the United States only.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES FOR SeekingArrangement.com 12 Days of Sugar Holiday Hunt
DISCLAIMER: SeekingArrangement.com is neither an affiliate nor partner of any of the brands presented in this giveaway; this giveaway is not sponsored by any of the brands presented in this giveaway. Any copyrighted content or trademarked terms or logos are hereby expressly reversed by their respective owners.
- ELIGIBILITY: The contest is open only to those who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- USE OF ENTRANT’S NAME, IMAGE AND LIKENESS: As a condition of entry into the Contest and by entering into such Contest, entrant grants Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotional agencies, and each of the foregoing entities’ employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, successors, licensees and assigns (collectively, the “Sponsor Entities”), a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Contest entrant’s name, city, state, and biographical material (collectively, the “Licensed Rights”) in any media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes in connection with the Contest and the respective business of each Sponsor Entity, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval. For any and all Contests conducted by Sponsor that involve the submission of a photograph of the entrant, as a condition to entry into the Contest and by entering into such Contest, entrant grants to the Sponsor Entities a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license to publicize, broadcast and/or otherwise use the Contest entrant’s image and likeness, in addition to the right to copy, publish, use, edit, exhibit, distribute, merchandise, license, sublicense, adapt and/or modify the submitted photograph(s) in any way, in any media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes in connection with the Contest and the respective business of each Sponsor Entity, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval.
- GENERAL RULES: By entering or participating in the Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. The Sponsor Entities are not responsible for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate information or technical failures of any kind, (b) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (c) any other computer, network, technical, human or other error, problem or malfunction that may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of entries, or the selection or notification of the Winner, (d) damage to any computer (software or hardware) resulting from participation in the Contest, (e) theft or destruction of, tampering with, unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries and/or entry information, or (f) entries which are late, lost, stolen, damaged, illegible, unintelligible and/or postage due (or any combination thereof). Further, if, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned for reasons outside the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest (or portion thereof), Sponsor reserves the right, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest (or portion thereof). Sponsor also reserves the right at Sponsor’s sole discretion to disqualify the entry of any individual found to be (i) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or any website operated by Sponsor; (ii) using any robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods, which will void all such entries; (iii) violating these Official Rules or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general rules of any Sponsor property or service; or (iv) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. The Sponsor Entities are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the Prize; participation in the Contest or in any activity or travel related thereto or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Contest information. This includes, but is not limited to, personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation and/or invasion of privacy. The Sponsor Entities make no warranties and hereby disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any Prize furnished in connection with this Contest.
- PARTICIPANT OBLIGATIONS: By participating in the Contest, you agree to indemnify, defend, release and hold the Sponsor Entities harmless from and against any and all losses, demands, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and legal costs) arising out of or related to (a) entrant’s participation in the Contest, (b) entrant’s participation in any Prize-related activities (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)), and (c) any claims of infringement related to the Sponsor Entities’ use of any photographs, drawings or any other materials submitted to Sponsor in connection with the Contest. The Winner assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in the Contest or use or redemption of the Prize.
- GOVERNING LAW: Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Nevada without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be had in the state and federal courts of the County of Las Vegas, State of Nevada. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Contest, you waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. Entrants agree that in any cause of action, in no event shall the Sponsor Entities be liable for attorneys’ fees and/or experts’ fees and costs. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE CONTEST, ALL PRIZES, AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SPONSOR’S WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- OTHER CONDITIONS. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with law by a duly authorized representative of Sponsor. The invalidity or un-enforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.