Sweetest New Year’s Resolutions

2018 is going to be the sweetest year yet. At SeekingArrangement, our resolutions for the new year include improvements to the site, fostering engagement among the Sugar community and hosting some truly sweet events in cities around the world.

That’s how we plan to make our year sweet, but what can you do to improve yours? Take your Sugar life to the next level by adding the following resolutions to your list for 2018:

Update your profile

If you want to attract a top-notch Sugar Daddy or Baby a complete and updated profile is a must. An incomplete profile shows your potential matches that you don’t take SeekingArrangement seriously so you will not be taken seriously either. Start the new year off on the right foot, invest some time into your profile and you will be on your way to the arrangement of your dreams in no time.

New Pictures Please

If your profile is complete, but your pictures are from forever ago, you’re doing it wrong. The new year is the perfect time to update those pictures and show off the new you. Grab a friend and take turns taking photos of each other. Make sure the images are high-quality and consider including some shots of you engaging in your favorite activities. Get those photos updated ASAP because there will be lots of new Sugar Daddies and Babies joining the site in the beginning of the year.

Are you being safe?

Being vigilant year round is important, but we could all use a reminder on how to stay safe both on and off line. Whether it’s pre-meet and greet prep or a first-time convo with a potential Baby or Daddy, you should know what warning signs to look out for. Never, ever, give out your banking info, always meet for the first time in a public area, and trust your gut. If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is, and if someone is making you uncomfortable, you have the freedom to walk away. Don’t forget to refresh yourself on the most common types of reportable salt, so you know when to report or when to ignore and move on.

Join the Conversation

If you’re not talking, get talking. 2018 is the perfect time to get engaged with the online Sugar community. Looking for Sugar sisters? Let’s Talk Sugar has a Sugar Lifestyle Forum where you can find Sugar sisters and chat about all things Sugar. Our Campaign for Positive Sugar might be over, but the conversation on social isn’t. Catch up with other users on our social media platforms to find people to talk with. Last but not least, the Sugar Lifestyle Forum on Reddit probably has the answer to every question you haven’t even thought of yet.

What are some of your New Year’s resolutions? Leave a comment for us on social!

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr

32 Responses to “Sweetest New Year’s Resolutions”

Great things

What is the rule concerning actual theft by a sugar baby? Should I be officially reporting the incident on this forum? This involved 2 girls together accompanying me to a casino then causing a tremendous disturbance in my room. I stepped out for one minute to look for assistance and they emptied my wallet (of course I realize that I should have been more careful).

how does a newbie sugarbaby gets around………so new to this

• Richy says:

It depends on the purpose of you being here, what is the most important feature you are looking for, what makes you tick, what you would like to initiate? We can discuss about that if you like. and so you can find out about that.

4. anonymous says:

anyone know if a member can tell if you blocked them or is it just that they cant search you anymore?

I’ve played around with this a lot and I don’t believe so. Blocking causes them to disappear from your searches and you to disappear from theirs. If they had the link to your profile, I think that they could view it directly though. But there is nothing on the profile to indicate the blocking.

5. lucky says:

What do others think of the word “curvy” when a SB uses it to describe her body type? Does it have a double meaning?

“curvy” ,every time I look the sugar baby’s picture, that’s mean “fat”.

there are lots of curves in fat

This has been going on everywhere since the birth of online dating. It isn’t unique to SA.

“Curvy” without a full length photo usually means “obese!”

• N. O. Nemuss says:

Just as “athletic” without such a photo usually means nothing more than “not obese.”

• Dash says:

Curvy is frustrating. It seems to be a split between fit girls who want to make it clear they have a nice ass, and girls who have a bit of ‘baby fat’ and actual curves which I find sexy many times, and others who are simply overweight.

Curvy means wishful thinking.

• Roe says:

My butt and thighs are bigger than most and even though my stomach is flat I use curvy. I never thought that curvy could be similar to heavy/ fat/ overweight, especially since there are options like “a few extra pounds” or “overweight”.

6. Angelica says:

I’m looking for a serious relationship but seems like no once interested for it lol

7. Damien says:

What is more comfortable for the SB’s out there, meeting in a room or meeting downstairs in a lobby. We have already met up for coffee and it went very well. I want to make sure things are as comfortable as possible. I assume the lobby is the gentlemanly thing to do here but maybe I’m off?

• Damien says:

Also follow up, I am planning on giving more than agreed on for this first “official” meet up as a gesture of starting off on the right foot and over delivering. I’m planning on just not saying anything at all about it. I assume it will be obvious my intention.

• Tia says:

I think the lobby is a good place to start. Really considerate and sweet for their safety, Good thinking.

• Damien says:

Thanks Tia. Ill suggest meeting in the lobby. If she prefers something else i think shes comfortable enough to tell me.

• Rick says:

Why don’t you take her to dinner beforehand? Now that’s the gentlemanly thing to do

8. Yiru says:

Let’s all find a way to be happy making other people happy, cheers.