8 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Entering the Sugar Bowl

The most common mistake when entering the Sugar Bowl is not being prepared. Before sending that first message to a potential Sugar Baby or Daddy, make sure to ask yourself these eight questions so you know if the Sugar Bowl is right for you.

Why do you want to be a Sugar Baby or Sugar Daddy?

You might already have some idea on why you want to be an SB or SD, but have you truly  thought about what it takes? Whether you signed up because your friend did or because you’re looking for a different kind of dating, this is something that you should define from the beginning so you can accurately express to potential babies or daddies why you signed up and what you’re looking for in an arrangement.

What are you looking for?

One or multiple SD’s or SB’s, travel companion, someone to spend time with on the weekends? These are all things you should ask yourself before starting any arrangement. Being a Sugar Baby means knowing your value and being upfront from the geico about what you want and what you can bring to the relationship. Being a Sugar Daddy means knowing exactly what you want in an arrangement, but also knowing the terms that your arrangement will follow. Knowing exactly what you want and communicating that from the start will expedite the process of finding the SB or SD of your dreams.

Do you know what “Relationships on Your Terms” means?

If you don’t know it, get to know it. This is what the Sugar World is all about. You are actively seeking a relationship on your terms that aligns with someone else’s terms, and that’s it.

Are you entering the Sugar Bowl for money?

If the answer is yes, then you are not ready for the Sugar Bowl, you are ready for a job. Sugaring isn’t about giving and receiving money, it’s about finding mutually beneficial relationships. Arrangements can consist of many different forms and fashions, but they are always mutually beneficial.

Have you talked with someone about the Sugar Bowl before?

If not, join the conversation. For Sugar Babies, our sister site Let’s Talk Sugar has a Sugar support forum dedicated to speaking with other Sugar Sisters about the Bowl. You need to have a SeekingArrangement account in order to join, so go ahead, sign up, complete your profile and start finding other Sugar Sisters in your area to talk to.

For Daddies, if you’re wondering about the logistics of the bowl there are forums out there for you to join as well, including the Sugar lifestyle forum on Reddit. No matter who you are, it benefits to get familiar with the Sugar World, especially Sugar terms, before you message your first potential arrangement.

Are you afraid of what your friends and family might think?

It’s natural to wonder what your loved ones might think when hearing about your new Sugar Baby or Daddy, but there’s no reason to deter your Sugar life over other people’s opinions. Sugar dating is the one way you can find exactly what you’re looking for without the baggage or time wasted on people you aren’t compatible with. If you’re thinking about sending that first message, know that you’re doing it because you want to and don’t let anyone intimidate your positive sugar experience.

If someone asks for your bank information, should you give it to them?

This answer is no, and always no. If you answered this as a maybe, depends, or yes, you should take a step back and think about the dangers of sending someone your personal information. Being aware of online scams is something you should educate yourself on regardless of the websites you visit. On our site, asking for bank information or personal information of any kind is a reportable offense and can get you removed from the site.

What are your standards?

Being aware of what you want in an arrangement is one thing, but knowing your standards and value is another. Ask yourself, will you be okay with an arrangement where you see your SB or SD only once a week? Will you be okay having an arrangement with a married man or woman? Are you willing to date your partner out in public? These are all questions that can help you identify your standards and decide what you are willing to tolerate in an arrangement.

Follow our social channels for more advice before diving into the Sugar World:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Want to hear from other Sugar Babies? Check out our sister site, Let’s Talk Sugar for more Information and follow their social channels below.

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

32 Responses to “8 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Entering the Sugar Bowl”

1. DownToEarthDiva says:

I’m so new to this online dating/arrangement/whatever…I thought that a Sugar Bowl had something to do with college football….to my future friend, please be patient with me, lol.

2. Nish says:

I think me i just like older men cause they have alot to tell about life…and the fact of a relationship being on my own terms…makes it more interesting, it’s less stressing.

• Anomym says:

A few of the points are wrong and some of the key points are missing.

break it down to the unromantic part. Are you willingly to have sex with an older man? Are you willingly to fulfill your agreed contract?
      be aware depending on the country you could be sued to fulfill your agreements, especially in Europe.

Think more about how your boyfriend will react. For the SD you are a nice girl, he wants a drama free relationship and he can exchange you every time.
      Expect that he will not accept another SD beside him but you can expect that another woman is there, a girlfriend, a wife or another SD.

3. nima says:

it`s practical website

Here’s my advice for guys. As a man, you should lookself in the mirror and ask yourself, “Self, do I really want to have an intimate relationship with a beautiful young woman who is half my age?” If you say, “no”, then you should book an appointment with your doctor or shrink. If you say, “yes”, then you can start asking yourself more piercing questions.

5. Asha says:

I think it’s a good website. I’m looking for someone to hang out with,but not too often

6. gtt_envy says:

If SBs need to be mindful of getting more than money SDs need to be mindful of getting more than sex or physical surprises.

Like I said years ago……Do you really think the 20yr old rock hard body co-ed thinks your wrinkly 50yr old a$$ is hot?

She doesnt but you are wise, nice, considerate, give her experi3nces and $$$.

She often lets you remember what its like to be 20 again.

• Anon_SD says:

20 yo rock hard body co-ed? Are you talking about all the “curvy” and “overweight” sb’s on this site?

i really like meeting hight standard people.just want to feel welcome.hopping
    some day

8. Kimberly says:

Im looking for someone to be a companion some one to hangout with

9. raven says:

i am seeking arrengments bbecause i want the company of a man, not for his money… for his time. i could careless how much you guys have in the bank, i care more about what you have in your hearts.

10. kanpur up says:

Love Romans

11. umair says:

This has got to be the best advice I have heard from this website: “Are you entering the Sugar Bowl for money? If the answer is yes, then you are not ready for the Sugar Bowl, you are ready for a job.” Amazing how so many expect money to just fall in their lap.

• N. O. Nemuss says:

Are you saying that this isn’t GoFundMe for people who consider themselves good-looking?

You hit the nail on the head! This is one of the saddest sites I have seen online. Arrogant youth believing in its superiority and entitlement to riches someone else spent a lifetime earning. Older people fearing their only remaining value is their wealth or power. A match made in hell.

12. Rhonda Brown says:

Where should I open an account

13. CasualEncounters says:

I always ask a potential SB arrangement about, allowance aside and keeping it G rated, what would make a fulfilling arrangement for you? The lack of forethought and/or willingness to share on this subject never ceases to astound me. I think I’ll bookmark this article and start sending it out…

Thank you for writing and publishing it.

How could someone share more info on that topic without having met you first, unless you are just seeking an escort. Go to bp for that.

• ThisIsNot GFM says:

It’s very obvious you are a SB, or at least a female. I would think that based on your comment, you are one of those SB’s that believes in the Platonic Arrangement fairy tale.

Casual Encounters actually asks POT SB’s a valid question.. ” What would make a fulfilling arrangement..?”

Why would someone have to meet first in order to answer that question?

It seems like a legitimate question, that any POT SB should be able to answer if she truly is here on SA for something more then a $$ handout. Answers to that question might include answers such as:

I want to have a mentor teach me how to be successful in life.
        I want to to travel and learn about various cultures.
        I want someone who will be there for me when I need advice.
        I want to learn how to be the best version of myself.
        I want to find someone I can connect with & have a meaningful arrangement.

14. Jennifer Isabel says:

Plis

15. vegas_driver says:

16. Serena says:

“Being a Sugar Baby means knowing your value and being upfront from the geico …”

I don’t normally read these blog posts, but you might want to proofread before posting 🙃