Different Types of Sugar Dates

Have you ever wondered what a date in the Sugar World is like? Truth be told, the dates themselves aren’t much different from what you would encounter in the typical dating scene. However, the benefits of an Arrangement go far beyond what vanilla dating has to offer.

Here are a few popular first date ideas if you’re stuck on what to do:

Drinks

Whether it’s grabbing a delicious cup of coffee or a swanky cosmopolitan, drinks are a pretty safe starting point for first-timers. It offers the opportunity to meet in person for a short period without the pressure and commitment of sharing a meal together. Once you know there’s chemistry, and you’re sure you want to see that person again, then make plans for something more intimate like dinner.

Food

They say the way to a person’s heart is through their stomach. Many great first dates begin with dinner at a slightly upscale, yet non-intimidating restaurant. The key to making dinner dates a success is picking the right venue with excellent menu options. Be proactive and book a reservation so your table is guaranteed. You can even go the extra mile and request a table with a spectacular view and use it as an icebreaker to get the conversation going.

Most of the time, dinner also includes dessert. Dessert is the ultimate way to see if your date is into you. If he/she accepts dessert, it’s a definite yes!

Adventure

For those who are more adventurous, dates that include an adrenaline rush are usually more exciting and favored. Going skydiving or taking a helicopter ride over the bright city lights can be an excellent experience to share and will also create lasting memories of one another. There’s nothing easier than making the mutual activity the focal point of the date if you’re more of a doer than a talker. Even something simple as ice skating or hiking can be quite romantic and makes for a great opportunity to get up-close and personal with your date.

Arts

Who doesn’t love a little art and culture? Having your date at a museum or an art gallery can be quite fun as well. Explore each other’s tastes in high brow or low brow art and have plenty to talk about. Bonus: you’re almost always guaranteed to be supplied with unlimited wine there.

Special Events

There are occasions where special events such as operas, military balls, or fundraising galas can become ideal dates. These are wonderful opportunities to get to know your date in a social setting. These events are often paired with delicious hors-d’oeuvres, wine, and/or dinner.

Ultimately, no matter which type of date you decide to partake in, it’s the company you keep that makes or breaks the experience. Chemistry is chemistry is chemistry, and it cannot be forced. Relax, be yourself, and most of all, have fun! Good luck!

Need more date ideas? Don’t forget to follow us on social and share your first date’s stories while navigating the Sugar Bowl.
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

243 Responses to “Different Types of Sugar Dates”

1. Annony SB Um says:

I think it’s very rude to be like “this is how much I’ll give you a week” as a first message because I’m not a prostitute & I get that it is a sugar baby, sugar daddy relationship but you can at least say “hello, how are you?” and try to make a conversation before you just message me that.

2. Tushian says:

I need adventure.

3. Jonh says:

I have met, and slept with at least 50, gorgeous, nineteen through twenty – six year

old college women from this site. I love it. Are there some duds, yes there are but

this site is awesome.

4. rakesh kohli says:

i need to join this

nothing good comes easily. for the right reasons they better come quick.

I go on coffee dates or dinner dates and then the guy instantly wants to hook up or get a hotel. Honestly, I am not impressed. Sa states the sugar bowl is for real relationships formed, even if it’s a no strings attached once a week thing. Yet guys don’t want to pay an allowance or even a high pay per meeting. I’m getting buckled and dimed so I don’t persue the guy. If a man is cheap with you then it won’t get any better in the long run. Even when an SD says it takes them a while to start providing such gifts and tuition. I have yet to see that.

I’m a great girlfriend and friend, but the sd’s just want to get laid and for nothing. Most are not classy.

I’m still hanging in there in hopes I find what my friends have found.

• omni says:

I don’t understand for the life of me how you can expect to be paid an allowance just for a meeting???

Get real!!! Stop wasting people’s time. Value is given for value received…there is no value exchange in a meet and greet. Hopefully you get a nice meal and enjoyable company, and if you are don’t have the entitlement mentality, perhaps a nice gift.

Allowances don’t start until the arrangement is consummated… if you can’t understand this reality …get off the site and go to WYP.

• anon says:

feel the same!!!

What are you bringing to the table? If you want to be a prostitute, this site isn’t for you.

• Bart says:

You should buy a burner phone (Google it) and screen guys before you meet them. Be sweet, but clear about what you’re looking for up front. Guys are 100% pigs so if you leave everything up to them you’ll lose every time. You’ll have a condo, Black Amex, and Ghibli in no time.

7. Jack says:

Why did SA disable the profile text search option ?? It literally makes this site worthless and Is the 1 reason I won’t renew membership . It helps you weed through 1000’s of non relevant profiles.

8. Boo says:

Wow…I’m a true newbie as I’m still trying to figure this site out. Based on everything I’ve read…95% of guys just want to pay you for sex…Are there any platonic guys on this site or it’s non-existent?
    If there was a guy looking for a platonic relationship, what exactly would they help the SB do?
    Also what does it mean when someone puts you as their favorite? Are they interested? Should I send a message? Should I wait till a guy messages me first to see if interested? Because I just keep getting request to view private pics but no convo..

• Bert says:

I am looking for a platonic relationship as well. I can’t sned messages yet. I just signed up about a week ago and I wanted to see if this site is legit before I pay for the membership.

• Elizabeth says:

The profile text search option was invaluable. SA had the unique ability to provide a place for those looking for something alternative or extraordinary within relationships to connect with one another (from open marriages, poly, specific mentoring/mentorship, etc). That tool was able to lead me find some of the best people I’ve met in my life. From searching for those interested in hiking, fireworks, psychology, live music… I could go on and on. Most importantly, I’m seeking an actual relationship, but with a traditional-meets-modern twist. I’m not the only one either. Having the extremely general “show members looking for” options is of absolutely no help or benefit. Every individual, relationship and friendship is unique. These general interests completely ignore that fact. I really hope that an explanation or alternative is given at some point. :/

• Katanna says:

I’m very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. Our development team is currently working on improving the keyword search feature to produce more refined results. In the meantime, they have elected to remove it from the site. We greatly appreciate your patience while we take care of this.

• Anon_SD says:

Platonic relationship is pretty rare. As a SD, I block any SB profiles that that say platonic only. Time wasters. You can make a profile a favorite, it notifies them did you did so, and your favorites are then listed separately so you can easily see if they are online. If you are a newbie, check out letstalksugar dot com and start reading up, lots of info. It is the blog site for SA.

• Fapen says:

Looking for platonic? yet another of those entitled free loaders. You’ll have a better chance of finding a living unicorn than a platonic sugar arrangement. Most of girls looking for platonic are the lazy ass ones who do not have a winning streak in them, don’t want to work harder in their lives and looking for free rides in every aspect of their lousy lives.

The really amusing ones are when they say they are in an open relationship, seeking an allowance and platonic. So basically, they want you to finance their choice to shack up with a deadbeat. Good luck with that.

why would anyone look for platonic if a SD didn’t want sex he wouldn’t need to be on here that can easily be obtain offsite

• David says:

Reality and fact indicate that platonic is an absolute fantasy , its a fantasy that is NEVER going to happen , even if you found some impotent guy , why would he possibly pay you for that ? In honestly you would be searching for a needle in a haystack .
      All these relationships are complete , and you are wasting your time and that of others to pretend otherwise . That’s the facts ..
      Sorry , it would even be 1% , and those saying that that’s what they were looking for will quickly turn that story around .
      Favoriting does not mean much , they will not have read the platonic part , they will be just rating you from the app , which is set up like tinder , so message ALL of them , just in case one of them has read that part . Certainly nearly ALL will be looking for a complete scenario .

• riobravo says:

Really stupid question. If you want a platonic relationship then you would want him to give you money for your … friendship? And if you do, your not really a friend at all, why would anyone want to surround themselves with a fake friend. Cause that’s all you really are then.

• Aslam says:

I am interested

9. KR says:

I generally start with coffee during a daytime meeting. I must admit I have been stood up a couple times which has made me very leary and much more cautious. Some great excuses though: 1. I overslept (for a 1pm date in a person that works daytimes usually), 2. I got admitted to the hospital (guess the phone doesn’t work in the hospital to send a quick message); 3. I missed the bus (no message until days later).

I have a bit of advice for potential SBs. Be on time, have your own transportation (public, car, uber, etc), don’t be pushy about gifts (some ladies immediately start with that question), and read the guys profile. I try to be very specific in mine, and maybe some of the other guys do also.

Fortunately I have met some very nice SBs but its a struggle to wade through all of the stuff on SA.

• Anon_SD says:

I treat a m&g like I do a job interview, best be on time. Last SB was over 40 minutes late, and her excuse was that she was streaking her friends hair with blue, and couldn’t get her hands clean. Before that, stood up twice. Pretty much don’t do the m&g anymore.

• Mark says:

The part about reading profiles…yes…that part. That’s an instant screening method for me. If I don’t get a sense within the first couple of messages that they’ve bothered to fully ready my profile in detail, then that’s it. It never even gets close to an M&G, let alone even a message off the system.

10. Nae says:

Some of these comments are a bit judgmental, but I guess I can see the point. I am a newbie at this SB thing and all of my past attempts have failed and I honestly do not understand why. I am polite and sweet, I listen and am available whenever. Yet the guys are always like “if you were nicer, I’d give you more” Like really? I need like a manual for this or something haha! No seriously, someone help lol

• Aulu says:

“all of my past attempts have failed” …. “Yet the guys are always like “if you were nicer, I’d give you more” You seem to be speaking from lot of past experience yet classify yourself as newbie??

• Anon_SD says:

“If you were nicer, I’d give you more”. Nicer looking? Or nicer personality? Are you holding out for more sugar? There is a many to one ratio of SB’s to SD’s, there is not a SD for every single SB who signs up on this site. You are in competition.

• Anonymous SD says:

The “if you were nicer…” “if you had better nails… “ “if you were (fill in the blank)…” all of this is classic PUA tactics to make you feel you’re not good enough, it’s on purpose, so run away from these guys, there are kind gentleMen out there

Well if there are really are many of these instances then maybe you need to change something you are doing. First is too recognize it. To me it’s when I hear the same person blame everyone else for many things that I begin to think it’s actually not the other people /perhaps talk to one of these guys and really ask them what exactly is it. If you really dig the guy then tell him that you are interested and perhaps if it’s nothjng too egregious that you want to work on with his help. Show him you are open to advice.

11. A Curious Mind says:

Dear any SD reading this,
    Would you actually be willing to go on a hike for a first date? Hike means sweat, bug spray and hiking clothing (maybe no makeup or minimal makeup maybe not that cute of an outfit?).

Semi-related side question: If she’s out of shape but just starting to improve herself (hiking more, trying to eat healthy, joined a gym recently, etc) do you think her being honest about it in her profile would turn you away immediately or not? I ask because I’ve noticed in the comments there is so much talk about looks and beauty. Would the honesty come off as low-self confidence to you? What level of honesty regarding her sharing her imperfections, since let’s face it we aren’t all perfect and confident all the time, would turn you off?
    Also, is something like paying for Personal Training for a SB something you have done before / offered / been asked for?

Genuinely curious to hear thoughts and opinions about any of this since I haven’t ever really seen this talked about in the comments section before. I thought it would be a nice change to the usual discussion about fakes, gold diggers and entitled SBs.

• Anon_SD says:

Ok, I’m an outdoor kind of guy, and love hiking the trails in some of the very nice parks in my area. Would love the company. Would I gift a SB to go hiking with me, probably not. A hiking date seems more appropriate for a regular dating site. Sb’s on this site are all about the sugar, period, at least in my experience. Can’t speak for all SD’s on this site, but I like to see someone trying to improve themselves. The original idea of sugar dating was to help with tuition, so the SB could improve her future. Much like hiring a personal trainer. When I gift a SB, she can do whatever she likes with the gift, there are no stipulations as to what to spend it on. Hope this helps.

• SugaBabe says:

My god what a great question!!! Thank you for asking!

• International_SD says:

Sweet curius Mind,
      for *me* an hike for a first date isn’t something i would like to do as it’s not something in my strong background, but there are plenty of people that really enjoy this, and what you must understand is that a sugar kind of relationship isn’t something superficial where just the first appareance like not being swating or have a perfect makeup can make is the same for everyone.

Personally i prefer to know the intimancy and the reality of a SB i meet, i don’t want to see here how she like to appear, i want to see her how she is really, cause we are going to see and stay with each other in time well over a simple perfect and artificial meeting.

I personally value attitude and connection well over physicity appareance, it must be a fun and rich experience, not a good pic.

So yes, i actually think that there are a lot of SD out there that will go on a hike for a first date, and i really think that bug spray, sweat, hiking cloting if you have the right attitude can be a sexy, or even the sexyer ever situation to live for a lot of people.

• Anonymous SD says:

I’m not an outdoorsy SD but I can definitely see using a walk or hike in a popular hiking trail as a good sub for the initial m&g at a coffee shop, or later in the relationship if it starts as a hike and turns into some fooling around in the bushes or going home and showering the sweat off together. The limits are the boundaries of ones playful imagination.

Side answer to side question. It’s best to hedge down a little so if you’re somewhere between a few extra pounds and curvy, go with curvy but when you start to communicate with an interested party and share pics or whatever, be honest with your intentions to get in shape and your pics. He’s going to see you anyway, so lying is pointless. Just don’t go on and on about how you don’t like your body or what you want your body to look like (even if you feel like that), because insecurity is unattractive.

• Mark says:

I list hiking as a possibility right in my profile. Also, going for runs, etc – fitness activities. And, in fact, paying for things like personal training, etc. is actuyally what I prefer! I like to do things like taking over cell phone accounts, utility accounts, gym memberships, etc. I . much, much prefer this to allowances and cash. It’s easier to keep hidden in my business accounts when they are things, attached to utility companies, vendors, etc., than just $ amount withdrawals.

• Fapen says:

@Mark: calm down tiger, take a deep breath and read the opening line of OP again. I’ll quote it here to make things easier for you: “Would you actually be willing to go on a hike for a first date?”

There’s a lot to be said for wabi-sabi

• David says:

I’d happily do a ” Hike ” , for sure , but never on a first meeting ,
      and if the hike were a first meeting I certainly wouldn’t be spending money on it .
      I do after meeting , short trips ( 3 – 4 days ) and they often involves physical like that , but I would certainly want to have met first . Id be honest on the profile , pointing out you were working towards self improvement .

It sounds cool but yeah agree more like a traditional dating type thing and not likely inspire a SD to “spoil”. Now if a girl just wants to hang out with no sugar expected either way then that may be a different story. Who knows where that can lead

Sure, hike off into a remote area of the woods with a guy you just met on the internet! What could possibly go wrong?

• theHedonist says:

This is not a hypothetical question. I have hiked on my first date with SB. It was in Colorado and we were high in the mountains…getting higher…LOL
      (We both were aficionados of the local herb Colorado is so famous for)

12. I have a question? Frequently I get a notice that someone has favored me and I go right to the sight and the profile is gone. One was a message so within a few minutes I went to read it and it to was gone along with the profile. What is the problem??

• Katanna says:

Hi! For the most part, if a profile is removed from your views and messages, it means that the user was removed from the site for violation of the Terms of Use.

• Anon_SD says:

I notice that I am favored a lot, and the sb never has viewed me or requested to see private pic. If someone is using the phone app instead of signing in via a PC, it is easy to swipe the wrong way and fav someone you did not intend to.

• Aulu says:

Anon_SD: It’s not the swiping by mistake, it’s done intentionally. Most girls would pull up the search list and then go on a “favoriting” binge, hoping men would then take notice and visit their profile, kinda hook, line & sinker strategy. I never ever bother visiting such profile, unless there’s an accompanying message. Even then, it’s gotta be well written, intriguing message. A lame hi/hello gets deleted immediately, this is how I treat these dumb lazy millennials.

• David says:

This is correct , its now set up like the tinder app , vastly different to when all was on a PC , I use both , but its incredible the difference for some detail on a PC .
        Obviously the app is extremely handy however .

For every creepy guy who messes with the girl, there is 1/10 of a creepy guy who messes with guys. Here’s how it works:
      1) They favorite you. You get flattered and write something.
      2) They write back with only a request to see your pictures
      3) Then they say text me and give you a number
      4) Then you text them.
      5) Then they press you for money in exchange for them not telling your wife

They might claim to do a reverse image search on you, so now they know who you are and what you do.

Or. . . they just goof with you.

Then, someone sends a complaint to SA and the profile is removed from the site without a trace.

• Aulu says:

Not difficult to tackle at all unless you’re desperate. I for one don’t care at all about any SBs favoriting me unless it accompanies with a well written intro message which would tell me a good deal about the girl – a fake/scammer is just too dumb to take time to write a detailed, personal message.

some sd’s are VERY cheap. know your worth and you’ll find the perfect sd. i’ve gotten 8k a month and never once been forced to send nudes or any other sexually derogatory requests, compared to guys that offer only $300 ( HA! as if) and expect you to be their sex toy. outrageous , these men…

• Anon_SD says:

Oh here we go again, a SB stating “know your worth”. Another bad case of GPS.

• Aulu says:

Always cracks me up reading these SBs profiles claiming “I know my worth” what’s their worth really? Most of ’em college drop outs with 2, 3 kids, stay at home mom or working minimum wage jobs, have no achievements in life, have no awareness of the world surrounding them, can’t communicate properly but you be damned they know their worth LOL

• anonymous says:

I left grad school yes lol but i have a good salary I have two bachelors and plan to go to professional school please don’t put us all in the same category I saw a previous comment about being over 40 lol I’m 25 here to find someone to enjoy food and fun with

• milk says:

I’m in college and I know my worth, I’m pretty and smart, so ~

and why are you posting comments here and not off the site since you’re making $100K a year from your SD

• Anonymous SD says:

Hilarious 8k a month to be a friend? In your dreams.

• jack Doe says:

the kind of woman to avoid at all cost

Sorry , with due respect ” Know you worth ” ..lol lol ,
      Know your worth and you will soon find it is not much , the market decides ” Worth ” , if someone was paying you 8k a month , he is either stupid or insane , and why would you possibly be here talking about it ?
      If you did strike a super rich nutter like that , keep it to yourself and move on .
      Or I will find this bloke , take a comm , get him a vastly better value deal without a problem in the world .I’ve been doing this for a while , find and know the actual market , don’t live in Fantasy world .

14. Noire says:

I had a date with someone from here and they literally tried to pimp me out to there friends saying that they have girls fuck their friends all the time for $500 a session and its no issue. like dude im not a prostitute and you’re using the site completely wrong. There was just a guy arrested using this site to lure in girls and pimp them out. its horrible, ladies be careful and NEVER settle for less. Know your worth and watch out for scumbags. There are too many creeps on here trying to sell you, its so bad. If they just want to take you to a hotel for the first date than that should be your sign to RUN!

I am a male SB and women have constantly asked me to purchase $100 iTunes gift cards and read off the account number on the back. whats up with that, is that a scam or something?

• Katanna says:

Yes, that is definitely a scam. You should never have to purchase anything for a generous member. Please report those profiles immediately, thank you!

• Aulu says:

YOu’re a “male SB” ???
      Second, A total stranger off the net is asking you to go buy a $100 iTune card, give them its account number and you’re still have doubts whether it’s a scam or not, did you just crawl out from underneath a rock?

• Anon_SD says:

Male SB? Good luck with that. And they aren’t women contacting you, probably a hack down in Nigeria.

• Ian says:

hi @Anon_SD I know this is your opinion which you’re entitled to but I couldn’t help but comment because I’m originally Nigerian(schooling in Europe) and I find this offensive and insulting because I’m a real person and I understand the scamming happens but I’ve seen Cameroonian’s doing it too, hell I’ve seen Arabs doing it. So for you to generalize a country and give it bad name like that, and out everyone in one basket is actually hurtful.

• Anonymous SD says:

Ian, it’s a good point but don’t be a baby about it, the Nigerian email scam is a well known scam, and when used as it is above, it simply means a scam perpetrated overseas targeting the ‘rich’ suckers in North America. He should’ve used “overseas” instead of your country but do you self a favour and don’t go around being a baby or having a chip on your shoulder. It’s unattractive

16. Bitious says:

Lets be real, this site is for women that want to get paid to spend time with u(the SD) and guys who are fine paying with it. Most ppl would call this prostitution, but as long as both parties are happy theres nothing wrong with this and i dont think theres a reason to look down on the girls nor the guys.

That being said, speaking from years of experience of being a SD, DO NOT look for love here. Keep it simple fun, do not get emotionally involved. Have your fun and then move on. Always keep in mind this is a service provided that you are paying for, if the money ends the service ends. If you are here to find a girlfriend you are in for a nightmare, i promise you. Again nothing wrong with dating gold diggers / paying for company, just always keep in mind its not whats inside you why the other person wants to spend time with you, its about what you have in your wallet.

Happy SA’ing everyone, keep it simple and fair :)

• Shana says:

Realistic words, Bitious, thank you. I am amazed by the number of guys on here looking for true love, wives, or similar. This bewilders me. I think it speaks to the level of confusion we have in this culture around love, sex, money, desirability, and “worth.”

your not going to find your soul mate on this site but no reason why you can’t have a lot of fun and benefit from being on this site

• Anonymous SD says:

You can come away with a friend, I think. If you’re honest and fair, I think it’s possible to have an intimate relationship become more friendship than SD SB. I have exactly that kind of thing going on right now, our schedules are making things difficult to get together, and I’ve never asked for exclusivity and in fact have teased her about finding/dating other guys. We are slowly transitioning into more of a friendship

• kinkysugarbaby says:

Hi,
      I respect your comment, and for a very large majority of the girls on here, you’re absolutely correct. I really feel the need to respond to that comment though because although I am a SB on here who does in fact need financial support from a SD to help me through grad school to cover basic needs like rent and a car payment, I am definitely not a SB who’s looking to meet multiple men on here or “suck a SD dry and move on”. I tried to elaborate this the best I could in my profile, but I’m honestly looking to meet ONE, yes, just one, nice man on here whom I have have a good connection with, and form a bond with. I do need financial support, but I do not want to accept financial support from just anybody, meaning that if I meet a SD and he’s very arrogant, or rude, or is has poor values and treats waitstaff poorly or doesn’t believe in charities or equal rights and things along those line, then I would prefer to keep looking. I’m not saying SD’s who are well off are like that at all, and I’m sure most of the SD’s on here are really great respectful men; I was just using that as a general example. So, for me, unlike many SB’s, I really do prefer to meet one nice man who I can truly get to know on a deeper level, and one of the things that turns me on the most is spending time with one person long term, and really learning about who that person is, not just knowing what they look like. Maybe it’s because I’ve always been a loving and sensitive person but I’m really looking for an intimate connection mentally with a potential SD, in addition to a satisfying physical intimate relationship with someone, which is why in my profile I stressed the fact that I want to connect with one person long term and that I believe physical and sexual intimacy is so much better when you form a bond and a deep friendship with that person over time. And as far as being a girlfriend or wife goes, I don’t see why if both the SB and the SD are single and form a deep close bond why that can’t be a possibility. Personally, I think if I met a really nice man on here whom I could connect with on an intellectual level and form an emotionally stable and trusting friendship with, I would love it if things eventually turned into a committed relationship in the future. You never know what can happen when you meet the right person.

17. Shane says:

Last week a sb asked me on first chat, how much on each get together. I was shocked, hadn’t even had a coffe yet. Pure amateur.

• Anon_SD says:

A pro or semi pro. Probably never even read your profile or asked for private pics. Happens all the time.

• Aulu says:

These stupid girls have no clue about sugar dating except to think of it as a place where free money is minted.

Happens all the time , she has been around the block and is judging you ,
      Just be crystal clear that the first meeting is just that , there will be no payment you will purchase her the wine / coffee or whatever , you will chat and see how it goes .
      These are the actual rules , and you can be right on the cusp of the prostitution act ( dependent on your country ) , don’t ever talk about any payment etc , until you have met and had that wine in person .
      Extremely important , you will know if you are happy after you have met her .

18. honey says:

I’m an English girl and I find the guys in London very tight and not really comprehensive of what an arrangement is long term, American guys are honest to the point and happy to discuss monthly/weekly allowance, why sign up then tiptoe around it? You guys don’t tiptoe around what you want in bed so why list yourself earning 1 million and offer 200 to meet lol

Now you may respond with a generic (not pretty enough) bla bla but I’m not easily offended ugly or fat lol, however the truth is aside from some scammers there are some stunning educated and beautiful girls who want an exclusive SD

Is it more popular in the states because here a majority see this as a joke
    I travel a lot so I will continue looking stateside!

• Oracle says:

Perhaps the men in the colonies have lower standards and value what you have to offer more than men in London.

• euronymous says:

yeah sure
      travel safe !

• Arandombabe says:

If this is not the most true reply i’ve seen on this entire site.

From an SB perspective, She took the words right out of my mouth.

• SugaBabe says:

I agree 100%. UK guys are cheap!

• Anonymous SD says:

Well if they aren’t so specific with what they want to pay, then set up a schedule yourself, and think of it as escalated dating where sugar increases with each date for the first 5 and the intimacy also increases with time. Have a plan for after five dates, allowance or whatever. By that point, you should have a good grasp of what’s up. You might need to adjust the schedule and sugar until you find the right balance.

19. winning says:

If guys are looking to pay a few hundred they should look for escorts not SB’s
    Women accepting hundreds need to up their self worth. Or become pros. Stop ruining it for the rest of us!!

• Anon_SD says:

Up their self worth? I smell a bad case of major GPS here.

• honey says:

Totally agree, they are just shopping for deals, you have to filter through those kinds of guys, can only imagine what they are like to hang out with.. One minute springs to mind lol

20. Ally says:

I think its funny how men on here are upset that women are looking for financial gain. No that does not make you a ‘pro’. More then half the guys on here are married… so what do you expect?
    If you don’t want to be SD then hit up plenty of fish. Some of us are looking for just one SD that we will be with exclusively. I had one great arrangement off here, we were together for 3.5 years. He was clear on his role, I was clear on mine. No BS. Just fun and reliability. This time around I am finding guys don’t want to be SDs, they just want to be wanted. Wrong site buddy

• AlottaSweetness says:

Preach sista!! Looking for fun and reliability myself and share your comments about getting off the site if these confused gents are not understanding the site’s “essence”. lol

• honey says:

Agree, I had an SD for a year, I don’t call an exclusive relationship escorting, some men love to label when it suits them

• Claudia Pires says:

100% agree if you. If they don’t want to commit to something more than just their personal gain (ie.intimacy),they should be on Tinder because all they are looking for the ultimate NAS_ a hoOK up.

• MustbeMad says:

The thing is, not all the women on here are looking for money from an arrangement. The majority are, but some women value other things more. Unless this site really is just about prostitution then there has to be room for all sorts of arrangements. If a man doesn’t want what you want you can’t just say they are on the wrong site, after all I have to put up with women offering to sell me services I have no interest in buying, but I understand that for some men that will be exactly the arrangement they are looking for.

21. No ideas says:

I’ve had two arrangements both 12/18 months long both ended the arrangement and am still good friends with both. In 2017 I had a paid active account for three months found NOTHING. Girls were either to hard to please or flakey or working girls offering $500 dates.

SA has gone to the dogs.

22. Lori says:

These comments are kinda sad. I just created a profile, but maybe I should back out.

people come here to complain about their bad experiences what is said here can be useful to learn what to watch out for but many people get good arrangements out of this site good luck to you

There are no good woman on here. They only want money, and nothing else. This is the problem with the transactional relationship.

24. doesnot matter says:

1st time reading thru these blogs. I have had many short term arrangements and one that lasted over 2 years and one thing for sure is that this is about as a heartless relationship as there is. No matter how much you spend, or what you do for them, it’s all about the $$$$$$$$. There are no feelings. Make no mistake about it!!! It’s your money and spend how you want.

the sweetness ends when the money ends what did you expect on a sugar dating site

• Anon_SD says:

Pretty much the same as seeing a professional, its just a job and source of income.

• NyQuil says:

I have to disagree. Personally I’m more interested in the connection, and company of the other person. Not all sugar babies are the same.

• Anon_SD says:

Maybe true, but I have to say in my experience of the years on this site that it is a rarity.

The profile text and caption (and $$ lifetstyle requirement) is often very telling. If you get even a hint of entitlement, coupled with zero discussion of what the SB can do for you, then you know it will be ten times worse and heartless in person.

• This is so right! says:

This is so right! I’ll give you an example. I was in an arrangement with an SB on here for a few months. It was PPM (I was hardly going to give a monthly allowance to someone I just met and it turned out I was right not to do so!),

Anyway… we planned to meet on one way but I was sick and had to go for an emergency dental appointment on the day, a Saturday. I text my SB and told her I had to cancel the date (being embarrassed that a toothache knocked me out). The first thing she said to me was “I should have gotten a monthly allowance”!

I was like WTF? I’m messaging you to tell you I was sick and couldn’t meetup, any normal person (Including me if the roles were reversed) would have showed some sympathy that the other person was ill. “Oh sorry to hear that, get well soon” or “Oh sorry to hear that, let me come over anyway and cook for you / keep you company / whatever”! But the only thing on this SBs mind was “I’m not getting my money today, (doesn’t matter if he is ill or dead I should have collected the money in advance”!)

Before you SBs come out of the woodwork and start moaning about this “being an arrangement site, what do you expect”, I’m a pretty experienced SD (been in the bowl for 3+ years) but I thought this was unacceptable behaviour! An analogy is if the roles were reversed and my SB messaged me saying that she was sick and all i has to say was that “Oh I wish I had met you a day or so earlier so you could have has s*x before you fell sick” or something to that effect.

The original poster is 100 percent correct. No matter what you do for them, they simply do not care about you, they just care about your money.

Needless to say, I never arranged to meetup with her again!

• Anon_SD says:

The strong sense of entitlement and being so self centered prevents many sb’s on this site from showing even the smallest amount of common courtesy. See it all the time.

Seriously sad. Can’t express any sincere sympathy because the money has gone to their heads! One thing for sure, everyone likes to feel that they are cared for !

Cant agree with that , I’ve had some incredible liaisons , scenarios , and arrangements , they are all different , but most have been absolutely sensational and I have met some delightful , sexy , committed women , no doubt about it .

25. mya says:

i havent had a real one yet that have lasted for years im just getting into them SD :}

The number of fake or scammer SB profiles has really reached epidemic proportions. Many of the best-looking pics are just stolen from someone off the internet. The site is nowhere near what it used to be.

• Diegodiego says:

I am a sugar baby, and it’s insane how many SD fake profiles are out there also, It makes me laugh though, how much can one steal from a sb, 2 cent? on the bright side it’s made me look closely at profiles and be careful who I share my info with, any and all personal details in the wrong hands and one can fall victim of these loosers

• Anon_SD says:

Those are golden rules for the internet in general, not just this site. If there is money to be had on a site, it will attract the flies.

27. J.B says:

I am looking for a good woman.

28. anon. says:

It’s been my experience that approximately 20% of the women on this site in my locale are professionals looking for new clients. Another significant percentage have little idea of what they really want (other than lots money) as demonstrated by their weak or non-existent written profiles. With the remaining universe of women, it’s basically hit-and-miss and men just have to accept unreliability as part of the territory. However, with patience and a respectful approach, it’s very realistic to find a pretty, reasonable and reliable female companion on this site.

I’d put the “no idea what they want” percentage even higher. “New to this . . . just seeking to meet new people . . .just looking to have fun!” and not much beyond that except a clearly expressed desire for an allowance and luxury lifestyle with intimacy TBD.

I am so sick of the caliber of women on seeking arrangements. Can any of them keep there tongue in there mouth?
    They are so entitled. “I want to travel and have a monthly allowance but I am not available for sex or able to get together because of my busy schedule”
    This makes me laugh my ass off. Where do these women / girls come from?
    Oh and they expect substantial or high for there expectations.
    Sorry this site was good about 3 years ago but it sucks now. I doubt SA will allow this to be posted.

• Anon_SD says:

Just read a profile stating no sex, but wanted money for pics of her feet. Really???? Indeed, where do they come from?

probably these are guys trying to sell you pictures from their old porn collection

• riobravo says:

This site is kind of a joke but amusing at the same time. Alot of the SB’s profiles read ” Nothing intimate, I am not a prostitute. ” Which I can totally understand. The SB does not want to be treated like a sexual object. But what about the guy? Do you think he wants to be treated like an ATM machine? Any guy who pays for a girl just to hang out with him and be a “friend” has to be one of the loneliest idiots alive. Save your money and get a dog or something. You’re not gonna have sex with the dog either and they will be alot more loyal and friendly to you than anyone you have to pay to be your friend.

It’s a fantasy created to bring women in. Depending on the location most will do it for much less.

You’re basically paying their landlords. Their higher the rent in your city the more you would end up paying.

I currently have 3 SBs that I meet on pay per meet basis. $200 to $300 per meet.

32. Anon_SD says:

Single, so I host the SB. I’d rather give the money for a room to the SB. Need to make sure you know and trust the SB to know where you live of course. Some BSC gals on this site.

Do you invite SBs to your home. Assuming non married. I would prefer sporadic encounters with a few SBs depending on my mood rather than a long term arrangement with someone.

Maybe a twice a month. But I would rather they came to mine after dinner or whatever than go to a hotel.

• Anon_SD says:

You can. But do you want to until you know them fairly well?

Yes for sure. I haven’t been scouting for new SBs although I am still in contact with some old ones. I am not attached at the moment and I like the idea of SA in principle; it is convenient and it does make sense.

But I can’t help feeling seedy about the whole thing. I understand that every relationship has a financial transaction to in some component but it feels weird paying women to spend time with you. Maybe for me there is an element of validation in knowing that you are genuinely liked and admired by a woman. I can’t but help feel with an SB that she would not be there if the cash didn’t come with my company and that kinda sucks.

Does anyone here really pay 5k monthly for an arrangement. I would like to know. Why would you not hire them as a secretary or something as well.

• Anon_SD says:

Very wealthy guys only, who have a lot of disposable income. If you employ them, you have to do withholding, or 1099 them, so why bother with that hassle, if you are getting what you want.

Ok. Sounds cool. Rather a bit rich for my blood and a bloody waste of money too. I worked very hard for what I have and definitely wouldn’t pay that kind of money on a consistent basis.

And honestly speaking, I wouldnt be happy with hanging around with someone just wanting to use me as a cash machine and motivating me to fall for the false happiness, allure of a luxury lifestyle.

I have enough at a distance bad friends for that. Every wealthy person I know has this view and some common sense I think, maybe just upper middle class UK values.

Just seems like window shopping for a fantasy lifestyle that doesnt really exist. Yay I have some cash now, so fritter it away on cocaine and fast women like a fool.

5k for a month ?last night the girl ask for 3000.00 for a meet.lol…

• Anon_SD says:

They can ask whatever they like, as long as there aren’t fools around to pay it.

• Jumus says:

Ah you have to give me her username! I would really love to see what a woman looks like (or believes she looks like) to request 3000 a meet. That’s just absolutely insane…

her username was SiennaLe .

• Torsh Johansen says:

For all practical purposes — Not unless they are truly seeing each other and the ball already started rolling between them. A guy’s not going to meet a girl, things seem fine, he’s really attracted, and he says he’ll pay $5k/month (here’s the check) — starting, Now.

$5k/month to see a gal 3 times a month — that’s almost $2k a ‘date’. You can get some Legit model-quality escorts for less than that. And being a repeat-dedicated customer would likely lessen that more, if executed by her convenience.

So it depends on the relationship between the two where $5k/month would be in order. Most likely? You’re basically Dating, exclusive or not.

It’s a fantasy created by SA to bring women in. Depending on the location most will do it for much less.

Josh

Most will do for much less. You just need to have your sales pitch sharpened.

• duh says:

The myth of monhly allowances is perpetuated by SA as part of their fantasy ‘Matrix’ world of marketing of young 30 something millionaires squadering money on ‘instant allowance’ agreements from day 1 with supposedy beautiful attentive and eager to please young women who offer exceptionalvalue for this investment. The reality is much more grim. I agree with one of the Anon’s wh says that barely anyone who was worked their way through corporate exec or business owner and made their financial security is going to spend thousands of dollars or pounds a month on an unproven girlfriend arrangement. Finding honesty, reliablity and integrity alone in sugarbabies I know from decades of experience is as rare as the proverbial rocking horse sh*t. The guideline levels that SA publishes for ‘allowances’ just serve to fuel their fantasy marketing and put stupid ideas of self-worth into quite ordinary girls heads. If they are not at least good looking and talented enough to have huge instagram followings, be a model or glamour star and be instant head turners when they walk into a room they are not worth MORE money than professionals. The idea that some basic sugar date is worth more than a senior company director for an hour or two of her company for an expensive dinner is just ludicrous. In all the decades of experience I have had I have so rarely ever provided monthly allowances and prefer to support identified goals, wishlists, expenses and tangible gifts or money to achive specific positive goals for them. Most would just waste a substantial allowance anyways.

• Ally says:

I was in an arrangement for a few years and he gave me 5k a month plus perks. Think it depends on the guy, level of comfort. Personally, I wouldn’t enter an arrangement for less than 4k a month

He is a fool.

• Shana says:

Yes–I have met a (albeit small) handful of guys who actually get off on the money spend aspect. Some perhaps from the power angle, that they can afford to do this, and others who genuinely love supporting others. They’re few and far between, but they do exist! I can happily attest :-).

How many people on here have an arrangement and payout a High allowance, just curious. Seem rather a lot, could you not also employ them as an assistant or something.

• Floridagirl says:

My last sugar arrangement I was paid $4k a month. Over the 8 months I have known him he has given me about $13,000…now 4/8 months I was not seeing him in person at all because I moved cross-country. We had a special bond.

My SD before that I lived with, in my own room (we were intimate about 10 times) for 4 months. He took me on a $4,000 shopping spree, paid for all my groceries, I had no rent or bills, and he also paid for a $200/month gym membership and for me to see a $100 trainer 2x a week. He gave me probably in total $2500 in cash.

I don’t NEED to be given that much, I have just found luck with great SDs that appreciated me. I think I’m a great girl, beautiful with a great personality, and I always give back to my SDs and fulfill all their needs. I would never agree to $300 Pay-per-meets for example. That is just not what I am worth and feels like a transaction. These were true arrangements.

• Torsh Johansen says:

I don’t get it, the $4k/month. Over 4 months in-person, that’d be $16k total, not $13k. And that’s not including the other 4 months of seeing each other Remotely. So a little confused on that. :)

The one you lived with for 4 months — only had sex 10 times? That’s $4,000 on gym/training, about $1,000 on groceries, about $1,500 on ‘rent’ that a friend would expect on a super-cheap level for 4 mnths, and $2,500 in cash during that time period. That’s $9k — for friendship/roommate for 4 months + the open possibility to hook up once in a while.

For me, I wouldn’t need to be banging like rabbits or Honeymooners, but shoot — 2x a week at least for physical intimacy would be the minimal norm, IMO.

• Anon_SD says:

You’ve been very lucky. Depends on the area you are in, my area has a very large ratio of SB’s to SD’s, your value here would be 300 or less for a one time thing, if you really needed to play in the sugar bowl.

Aside from NYC, SF, LA, etc…

100% can be had for 500
        90% will meet for 300
        60% for 200
        40% for 100
        0% for less than 100

If it happened, good for you. If it didn’t, then nice tale.

• Anomym says:

13000 divided by 8 = 1625.
        4000 multiplied by 8 = 32000

Can anyone find the error?

your math is off 4k a month is 32k for 8 months if he paid you for 4 months thats 16k your 13 k is not 4k a month but it is a nice amount good for you

In my naive early days I gave a girls 3 k per meet but I only met her twice cuz she was all talk. Chemistry over FaceTime but in person was a DUD. One girl I gave 5 k per meet. She was worth it. I’m still friends with her but she got married. But now I see I was naive.

Every year my ages goes up but my sugar babies ages remain the same. How cool is that!

Men, this site WORKS. Contact me at josh12390 at outlook dot com if you want to make the most of this site.

I have made a few comments as Anonymous since this blog does not allow me to post under my name.

Yours truly!

Shawn Freeman

After meeting a hot young woman through SA at Starbucks and closing the “sale” and after saying goodbye to her with a kiss, a young man, who was staring at us all this time, approached me and asked how can he meet such hot women. My answer to him was, “make a lot of money!”

His answer was, “damn, I knew it, I knew it.”

Cherish what Brandon Wade has created for you. Your age goes up, the sweet assess’ age remains the same. How cool is that! 😉

Thank you SeekingArrangement to bring me more young women to sugar date than what I could’ve ever done on my own. You have saved me months if not years of mankind trying to find the kind of young ass I like to sugar date with.

Thanks to Branden Wade and especially his mom!

41. alternatedating says:

So … I know age differences in dating have been around for centuries. And, when I’m in the Flagship lounge at Miami or LAX with a younger GF, its pretty obvious that I’m not the only one.

But lately, I’m getting a lot of comments and trying to figure out the best way (or if) to respond. For example, was in Nordstroms the other day and we were looking at some outfits and the woman waiting on us tells my GF, you have the coolest dad! And, then I’ve had a couple of check in agents at hotels while traveling repeatedly ask if we only want a king. Then there was the waiter in Malibu who runs over to the table as soon as hit the bathroom to ask my date whether she was really old enough to drink.

I’m a pretty below the radar guy, not acting or dressing flashy, and the women I’ve been with are super smart, classy, and not flashy either but I’m sure they’re a little embarrassed by these comments even if they are laughing at the time. Not sure if there is a good to respond to the people making comments or the women I’m with that makes them less embarassed. Open to ideas.

• Anonz says:

@alternatedating, LOL I have always been aware of the potential for type of situations. Mostly people didn’t say anything but I knew what they were thinking. One clerk was super professional and didn’t give off a readable vibe. Another clerk at the same lingerie store acted nervous. I usually check into hotels by myself (a room for 2), then meet my date elsewhere. If the hotel has secondary entrances, I use them to bring my date in. As far as lunch out, people never know if its a business lunch or 2 relatives dining

Make no snide remarks or disparaging comments to service providers. Make casual comments beforehand that clarify the relationship, such as, “my friend and I…”

Any remotely rude comments from you will go against you. Most people are jealous of you to have young and in your arm. Enjoy!

• Anomym says:

It depends on the cities. In some locations, really nobody cares.
      In some you will get strange looks. Ignore it.

• kent steerwell says:

well im a newby to SA and ive met 2 for sure SBs and have dated both…restaurants, hotels, even went to the mall and gave them my visa for a treat…I don’t even kno if others are looking…who cares these days anyway, get over it…the observers don’t kno shit about ur situation

42. Feddy Uppy says:

All I am getting is platonics, fin doms, cam girls or scammers. Occasionally a genuine girl appears but then reveals she’s got two full length sleeves or minimum 40 tattoos.

Nature of the beast. Filter well and expand your search radius.

• Rosaline says:

Same for the girls, most guys here are fake or try to scam you…
      And another problem, I’m from Amsterdam and there is not a lot to choose from here :(

I’m a normal, genuine girl and all i’m getting is scammers, men looking for wives or one night stands :(
      I’ve been advised to filter too. hadn’t thought that this would be so damn hard.

43. duh says:

Here we go again, and as someone remarked in the comments why a company of SA supposed stature in the marketplace employs these naff writers I do not know… more unrealistic totally fantasy situations like helicopter rides and belive me no man of stature takes a completelyunknown sugar date to a masked ball or big ticket event; you want to reserve those occaions for quality women you 100% know you can rely on socially, dressing the part and also rewarding intimate behaviour on the day. I have spent literally thousands on first date dinners in London and other cities at hundreds of pounds of expense per evening and the stories I could tell as an experienced SD would blow the illusory lid off the ‘dream world’ that SA writes limply try to create about the sugar bowl. The man who said what about the date when the girl takes cash and vanishes is far more acurate to the truth, believe me. I have had more scams than I can list. The odds are this post liks almost any I make here which criticise the illusory world created by SA writes will not be publicised or will be censored as I have seen how paranoid they are about the real truth of the sugar bowl. Why don’t you let some really experienced SD and SB write about the REAL world not the The Matrix worl you want us all to think we can inhabit….if there was a feedback forum on this site you would soon see the more grim reality

• alternatedating says:

This article isn’t well written or tailored to typical situations but the gist of it actually isn’t too bad. The article doesn’t push a huge sense of entitlement.

The reality is that entitlement backfires. I once flew a woman from this site on a first date to meet me for a long weekend in Europe. Of course, I talked to her on the phone, checked her out on facebook, and was comfortable. There really wasn’t a sense of entitlement but she had a very nice, rare in a lifetime type weekend. In contrast, there was another woman here who wanted to have a meet and greet at a very expensive spa and didn’t want to discuss an arrangement before hand. That probably would have been far cheaper but less of an experience for her but I didn’t go for the entitlement mentality.

• Anon_SD says:

It’s called marketing. They care only about the bottom line.

Stick with coffee shops for the first dates. Saves you a lot of legal hassles too. No advance money. Period!

• trish says:

i met a SD on here and we clicked, only seen him once and on the second time he advanced me, sent me money befr we met and we met after. well its about been sincere, i will never scam anyone and i don’t even respond to those scammed messages. i’m in FL incase anyone is around and wanna meet :)

44. No ideas says:

You forgot about the dates when she takes the money excuses to go to the toilet and neber comes back.

No advance money. Period! Even if you’re in a room about to get hot and heavy. As soon as she gets the money, she’s thinking about how to use that money, and NOT about you.

• Eve London says:

Oh it’s sad to read about all this paranoia, I am a genuine sb, I would never run out on someone, unless I felt like they were deranged or psychotic…but then I’m sure that’s an acceptable exception…and I would certainly never scam money- from anyone. I think when one becomes bitter and disillusioned with the site then it’s time to take a break (this is directed at both gentlemen and ladies) <3

• Floridagirl says:

I’m an experienced SB. I’d never do that. I am meeting my potential SD in a week and he has already given me $750 via an app similar to paypal and we have not even met yet. To me, this demonstrates he is serious. I can’t wait to meet him.

If you’re for real then you’re an exception. MOST women will bolt with even 100 if advanced to them. She will then focus on scamming another one for 100 or more.

I agree with Floridagirl. Allowance is the first thing you get out of the way as a sign of sincerity. A gentlemen should want to make his SB be feel safe and comfortable. Giving a prompt donation is the way to do that. There are way too many fake SDs on here just scamming and unwillingness to donate is red flag #1 that he’s not serious.

• Michael says:

Let me get this straight, some of you ladies think that an SD should advance YOU an allowance in order to make YOU feel comfortable. I’ll have to let my clients know that they need to pay me before I offer any value for their money so that I feel comfortable. I should also advance that fella in the email I received for the taxes required for the $4.3 million dollar inheritance I got from the United Nations International Inheritance fund. The sense of entitlement is astounding. I’m wondering if some of these SBs think that an SDs money falls from the sky every Monday and Thursday evening.

45. Rebecca says:

Really wish they would contract freelance writers (such as myself) who are SB’s. Content needs work!

That would be an even worse disaster because you will weave an even more fantastic tale.

• Sarah says:

The SB who explain away that they would “never scam” a SD are most often the ones who would do so. I may not be a VERY experience SB but a coffee at Starbucks would be my icebreaker, NOT asking a potential SD to flood my bank account. It is much more rewarding (to me, at least) to do a meet and greet without employing the word “money”. This way, the SB and SD can both make the most out of the first meeting without seeming like a “price tag” or “for sale”

46. Anon too says:

I prefer a simple lunch date. Low pressure, public/safe, and not too obvious.

Coffee date is the best. The most she will cost you is $15-$20, if she decides to get a meal out of the date. No issues related to serving alcohol to a minor if she turns out to be one.

• Anomym says:

Of courses and she is thinking that you could not afford more.
        So you like to talk about the money and the arrangement in a coffee bar.
        I prefer dinner in a nice cosy restaurant, relaxed atmosphere and it is easy to extend the meeting or shorten it.

What is the point of articles like this?

• Anon too says:

These articles, with terms like “upscale” and “art”, are intended to portray the sugar bowl in the best possible light. They run pictures of a relatively young SD wearing a tux. I wish they didn’t feel the need to recruit this way. Some potential SB fall for it and have wild expectations that end in disappointment. Good times can be had, but one has to be realistic.

Search engine fodder…

• Anon_SD says:

To bad truth in advertising isn’t followed. This definitely tries to put the idea into the heads of the SB’s that a luxury lifestyle awaits them. Very, very rare if that happens at all. Probably makes it harder to deal with when trying to negotiate a realistic relationship.

also explains the quick drop out rate when they realize it’s not what they thought

• alternatedating says:

I’ve paid a few semesters of tuition, MCAT/LSAT prep courses, and many months of rent in the couple of years I’ve been on this site but… had a coffee date the other day with a women who was very upset that I wouldn’t agree to provide a 3K a month allowance to meet once a week …

SA is doing fantastic. They bring hoards of disillusioned and not so disillusioned women as leads. It’s up to you to close the “sale.”

To make the SBs feel that they will get AT LEAST $3,000-$5,000 monthly allowance plus other perks.

that’s what they want but i doubt they get that much

I give them a lot of respect. I pay them $100 per meeting and they worship me. :)

They don’t get anywhere close to it.

No they don’t.

• alternatedating says:

Thankfully in my area there are occasionally smart and interesting women who realize they aren’t going to get that kind of allowance, but the ones over 30 always have crazy expectations. For example, there was an attractive 40 year old who insisted she always received 3000 a month for once a week meetings and would never spend the night or take trips.

I paid s.b.300 per meet and they are all happy…

yesterday the girl ask for 3000.00 per meet….lol.

• Floridagirl says:

I have always ended up getting about $4,000 a month plus dinner, gifts, etc. in my sugar relationships. You have to weed out the cheap SDs and the greedy SBs but this site DOES work. You just have to be in it for the right reasons :)