How to Make the Most of the Sugar Bowl

Whether you’re new and getting started, looking to mix things up after a few years, or just want to change your approach, there are little things you can do to make your experience in the Sugar world that much better. We all want the Sugar rush without the crash, and today we’re going to help you get the most out of the Sugar Bowl.

Fill out your profile entirely

This may seem simple, but it’s a mistake many people make. Think about it from your perspective, would you rather message a completed profile where the person is telling you about themselves and what they’re looking for, or a barren and bland account? Take the time and fill out what will be your first impression to others.

Have pictures

We understand that some of our members prefer to be discreet, yet a profile with zero pictures is almost guaranteed to not get any messages. Along with your profile text, being able to see who the person behind the profile is has a key role in how much attention your profile will ultimately get.

Use private pictures

Speaking of those who prefer to be discreet, the use of private pictures is the best way to control your privacy online. Requesting or granting private photo access can get the conversation rolling while simultaneously seeing if you’re interested in someone and want them to message you back. By using private photos, you can also control who you want to see you and who you don’t. Please keep in mind: Your photos should not be TOO revealing, so please no full nudity! Use these photos to peak the interest of a potential Baby or Daddy.

Your profile will be seen more in searches if you log in every day. Not only will your profile show in the “recently active” tab on the search page, but will also be shown on the swiping page when using the app. We also feature users who use the app more frequently!

Expand your search area

More members are willing to travel to for an Arrangement than you think. So, Daddies, if you are willing to travel, or pay for travel, you will find more Babies than you could ever imagine. And for Babies looking for more Daddies, searching in different areas for users who are travel-friendly will be your best bet.

Upgrade your profile

If you would like a more detailed idea of what each membership will get you, please visit this blog. As a quick overview, premium members are featured prominently over standard members. For our Sugar Daddy members, you have the option to go above and beyond even Premium with a Diamond membership. With a Diamond membership, Daddies on average receive up to 20X more responses from Sugar Babies.

Sugar Babies definitely are not left out when it comes to membership perks! Premium membership benefits are quite significant over a standard membership. You will be able to see the differences in Sugar Daddies (premium vs. standard), so you know who can respond. You will also be featured more prominently, and you will be able to narrow down your search to find the most compatible people.

Use attract boosts in low periods

When all else fails, boost! Attract Boosts are a feature we recently implemented that can get your profile seen 80% more than if you weren’t to use boosts. You will be prominently featured in search, and users will know that you are serious about finding an Arrangement.

If you have anything else that you do to make your Sugar Bowl better, please share your comments below and get the conversation started.

Don’t forget to follow us on social for more tips on the Sugar Bowl:

Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

342 Responses to “How to Make the Most of the Sugar Bowl”

1. Creamywet says:

Hey gang im trying to find a way in this world 🌎. When you message people do they actually see it. I’ve noticed a little lock next to it.

2. Nicole says:

I am polite and respectful. I feel I have decent pictures on this site. I am intelligent, friendly, and open to many things and types of people. I am willing to date someone locally or anywhere in the country. I am looking for a LT SD. I am fairly new to the site and not having good luck…having quite a few of the experiences reading about on the blog. I am not new to the lifestyle…I met offsite my prior LT SD. If anyone wants a friendly, easy going smart curvy girl who can host and/or travel to and with you, and *actually wants to meet*, let me know!! here I am guys and gals! 😉

3. James says:

I am a SD in Los Angeles. I NEVER pay for M&G.
    How about the girls that are 28, and over being rude when you message them? It’s like hey honey you have about 10,000 gorgeous girls 18 to 24 years old to compete with! You can’t compete. So stupid. Just be polite, and respectful.

rudeness seems to be a common thing from SB on this site

• Anon_SD says:

An extreme sense of entitlement on the part of SB’s precludes them from being civil.

Rudeness definitely is pervasive. I had a girl who cancelled on me at the very last minute. We had been talking for a week and we agreed to meet. She wanted to meet asap. I prefer to meet on the weekend but she convinced me to drive 2 hrs after work. At the very last minute she texts me to cancel. Another girl wanted to go out and her allowance was pretty high but she was hot and we agreed to meet for an overnight. She gave me a number and I texted her and then she asked me for my pic. My pics are on my profile and when we messaged on the site she was attracted to me. So I send her another pic and she doubles the price. I was like wtf. On the site you said X$ and now double ? She replies yes but that’s when I saw you. Seriously my pics are recent and pretty much no difference. Another girl did a similar thing. We talked on a Monday and then 3 days later we agree to meet but then she doubled the price. She says I am not happy with the amount. She was the one who gave me the number amount before. If that was what she had said before then I wouldn’t care but the fact that she just felt so entitled and had this I am a princess and what I say goes attitude was so a turn off.

Where is the keyword search function???

It’s nasty and disheartening how entitled some of you SD’s sound.

Gee, I wonder why nobody’s willing to fuck or even be around you unless you’re paying their rent.

6. Davis says:

Why is there so much bad grammar on here? Successful men typically speak better. I wonder about this site.

• Anon_SD says:

You are wise to wonder about this site.

• Davis says:

Haha.. indeed. I have been off and on for years. Run background checks on all of the SB-pros. Make the most of the sugar bowl by keeping felons out of your pad.

7. Neysa says:

if ur reading this, I love you don’t take Life too serious :)

I have communicated with lots of “ladies” on here who want to get paid the very first meeting when we go to a restaurant, and just want to get to know each other.
    Then of course, they never want to meet again after that. Its not that things didn’t go well, its strictly because there are lots of woman on here who are “professional Lunchers. They earn a living getting paid to have lunch with a guy…nice job!!
    Don’t be fooled by this..if a lady is sincere, she will happily meet for lunch and not expect to be paid for that……after a nice arrangement may follow.

• Anon_SD says:

Yes, that is a very popular scam.

• Anon_SD says:

Official term is sugar baby rinser.

• Fapen says:

as long as there are desperate fools who’d gladly foot the bill of feeding these professional lunchers, why wouldn’t these opportunists take advantage of those idiots? When I had my profile on SA, I had clearly mentioned that any demand for money before the first M&G will be instantly reported. This easily weeds out habitual/professional drifters.

s lot want to be paid before the meeting too

I don’t get this. A SD time is more valuable per hr. Yet the SD is taking time out to get to know one another without asking anything in return and most likely is paying for lunch too or dinner at a nice place. If the SB time is so valuable then she wouldn’t need to be on this site. What is to stop them to just stop by for 5 min and collect and leave ? I agree if she is genuine then this shouldn’t be an issue. Most SD here don’t need to pay someone to have dinner company.

Real Conversation: (Open for comments!)

She: “I’m wanting a platonic relationship and I’m not sure that’s what you’re looking for”
    Me: “I am ok with platonic! You have a boyfriend I guess!”
    She: “Oh okay then, I’m sorry I didn’t know that! And yes I do”

i make the most by not paying

Fix the SEARCH and get the key word search of profile text back. We are trying to find a compatibility match NOT scroll through women like cattle.

What happened to the profile text search feature?

13. Bedshark says:

A few things I have to add after reading a lot of this:
    I hate pictures with filters – dog nose, etc. Also, taking a picture in the mirror at a public restroom is VERY tacky. Good pictures should give us a good idea of what you look like, up close, and a sense of what your body looks like. Doesn’t have to be skimpy or trashy, but clear. Also, it cracks me up when you say “I’m highly educated”, but are 18-20, and have mis-spelled words. Funny!
    As for payment arrangements, after I M&G, I usually pay per meet a couple of times to make sure shes committed. Then change to per month after I know I can trust her.I have been on here a couple of years, had a GREAT relationship with a gal for 8 months until she moved. There are quality women on here, just use common sense to week out the flakes.

14. Jaydin says:

For all the people talking shit about SB not having a job, I have one and I’m still on this site:) hit me up! (Not if you’re a douche or creeper)

15. T.R says:

SB here in FL.. contact me :) nice and genuine.
    babygurl4lyf

la única forma de que me puedan ver es pagando y llevo más de un mes esperando si me ven sin pagar, y no :c soy invisible practicamente u,u y obviamente uno le da susto pagar en páginas porque de pronto es un fraude :c

• Anon_SD says:

Translated: the only way they can see me is paying and I have been waiting for more than a month if they see me without paying, and no: c I am practically invisible u, u and obviously one scares you to pay in pages because suddenly it is a fraud: c

17. raleighebony says:

I work M-F and leave work at 5p, most men want daytime dates and its difficult. Shouldn’t they be free on weekends as well?

18. Nj says:

What’s wrong with these girls expecting men to meet them during daytime on weekdays?

their cheating on their BF or Husband and don’t want them to know

• Anon_SD says:

Because they don’t work and you do, a scheduling problem exists. Their “job” is being a sb.

• WiseGuy says:

This is one of the favorite tactics of those dumb girls looking for free money. They’ve no intention to meet in person hence put in condition for only day time meetings. Knowing most SDs can’t make a daytime meet, they then suggest “why don’t we start get to know each other through online activities”

• GuiltySB says:

That’s not always the case. I have real reasons for meeting during daytime only. And so far the SD’s that wish to meet me have been understanding and accommodating. Not all of us are out here to scam.

• Anon_SD says:

Probably don’t have a job, S A is their profession.

I went out with a girl and at dinner I ask so how do you make money? She wouldn’t answer and avoided the question. After awhile I get that hmm this is how she makes money.

• Rose 🌹 says:

Why do it matter how woman make money it’s not your job to be digging in her Personal life especially when I has nothing to do with an arrangement a lot of woman do have jobs on the SB page but may not want you to know where they work or what they do for a living because of you judging them like you are doing right now and I don’t speak for all woman but it is some honest woman maybe you should look at what your asking for Could be the reason why you are tracking the wrong type of woman …….if the shoe fits

• Rose 🌹 says:

Oh and another thing words that may not be right sleeping could be Talk to text changed your text or your phone corrected what it thought was right . For an example i put (especially when it has nothing to do With an arrangement )it changed it to I on my other comment Be careful with who you judge because someone can do the same thing to you and you can miss out on something beautiful Like true love Or a dope ass best friend

Why do so many of them write that they are “shy”?

I don’t think that there are any shy women in America.

they are not shy about asking for money though

• Anon_SD says:

It is a marketing ploy. I think this is a hard site to be successful on if one is shy or introverted.

But half of them claim to be “shy” and the other half are “new to this”

• WiseGuy says:

Yah I often get this “I am new to this, have no clue what am looking for, can you show me how it’s done”. My standard response is always “I’m not running a sugar training academy here. No real SD would bother wasting his time around someone pretending to be a lost soul here. You signed up on a sugar dating site knowing damn well what you’re signing up for … BLOCKED!”

they also need to fix up the bugs in this site and not increase the fee’s..

21. Anon_SD says:

If someone interests you, you should study his profile, and research a little about his interests. Unfortunately, many of the younger generation have spent so much time texting, and being on facebook, that they have not developed the art of face to face conversation skills and lack the people skills necessary to be successful.

not true

• Anon_SD says:

You should expand on your disagreement. I find them self absorbed, with a huge sense of entitlement and a need for instant gratification. they are willing to give nothing of themselves.

Not true. You are underestimating the millennials. Baby boomers can’t accept the fact that the millennials are a better generation than the baby boomers.

• Anon_SD says:

Oh please, go hide and cry in your safe space.

And you go snort something. 😉

22. anon says:

So I just recently joined SA and I have gotten a ton of messages and offers instantly. I haven’t met with anyone yet just because I’ve never done it before and I’m also an 18 yr old college student and I feel like we’d have nothing to talk about…any tips?

filter out the obvious time wasters and scammers. Block them and move on. Don’t hide them. The ones you like the look of, ask an open question and see who puts effort into the reply. An open question is something like – ‘what are the things that you find fun and interesting’. A closed question is one that only gets a yes or no. Like – ‘do you like eating out?’.

Then you can see who takes the time and effort to give you a decent answer. Those that don’t – block and move on!

• JJ says:

@Anonymous: It is more than just asking plain old interview style questions. How about an interesting opening line about yourself, some unique things about you that would attract the attention of the SD. The place is overflowing with dumb girls, make yourself stand out from the crowd.

Hey

Hi there. :)

25. I says:

If you make significantly more money as a server than as a model, then you are a server. And we know that servers don’t make much. So you can’t expect to be paid a top model rate for the meet and greet. If you want meet and greet to be compensated then it would be $10 per hour.

• Anna says:

10$ an HOUR!?!?

Nobody is going on a date with you, now that’s for sure

• Aulu says:

@Anna: Obviously sarcasm is not your forte – your post exemplify the lack of even the most basic level of common sense intelligence among girls on this site :)

• Anon_SD says:

@Anna:Comprehension is not your strong point, is it?

26. wtf says:

I agree so many SBs just don’t show up , wonder why . I had one who was talking to me until 5 min of our meeting time and never showed up or talked or texted after that , just ghosted . really really a mystery as to why they do that .

• Anon_SD says:

Same experience. I think they just can’t go thru with it, pretty sure they know what is expected of them to receive sugar. I’ve had some like that and they never sign onto the site again. Reality struck, LOL.

• Alex says:

Have been using this site for 3 years now and I can tell you for sure why it happens.
        Quite a lot of girls on this site are ones who just got out of a LTR relationship and and are desperately looking for attention.
        They don’t want any arrangements with anyone at all.
        They text you because they want to feel being wanted and feel better about themselves, after that, they gone.

• Fox says:

For the answer to your question, go to Facebook and search for Jay Shetty’s “Whatever Your Relationship Status Is….” Seems to pretty accurately sum up the issues you are discussing.

• Anon_SD says:

This is on youtube also, very wise words about a generation trying to live their lives by the apps on their phone.

Probably got a better offer for more money. That’s usually why.

27. wtf says:

I really don’t agree with pay per meet stuff and it exist a lot here . I guess cos some girls have really had bad experiences and were given nothing after a week of their company . guys some of us really do that ? girls please feel free to share you experiences , would love to hear them.

• I says:

You’re clueless, right?

Where do those girls exist?

I have never met a girl who would agree on a weekly or monthly arrangement that is paid after a week or a month.

The reason pay per meet exists is that as soon as a woman gets money from a man in advance she is as good as gone.

• Anon_SD says:

Never heard of a SB getting nothing for a “week” of their company. Most desire sugar for even a m&g, usually an hour long spent talking and nothing else.

heck a lot of SB won’t show up to get paid so whose fault is that

• Pttsm says:

Huh! Yes it happens. Some men don’t come through and count lunch, coffee, dinner as the arrangement itself. And if you dare ask, he goes all berserk about how he doesn’t want it to feel like a transaction etc etc. If you bring it up early, he accuses you of being a “pro”. So yeah, it happens.

• SB says:

SD, what do you really want from SB??

What makes you inbox that SB? is it her phone, description, her location? What?

• Fox says:

Are there any mature and successful men out there interested in educated, mature women? Or are most men seeking only “girls” as is the descriptive used frequently on this blog. I am mature and educated, admittedly 50 yrs old, and I get it…the “girls” have the bodies of models. But, if you are seeking a woman of character and integrity, perhaps the 23-26 yr olds haven’t been around long enough to gain those qualities.

This wasn’t the case 2 years ago. At that time pay per meet was rare at least in my experience. There were also a better group of sb in the bowl with realistic expectations. Really wanted a mutual thing and some relationship/ friendship. I hate when I ask a girl so what things do you like to do with a SD and they answer I like to be spoiled. Okay I get that In general and it’s in your profile.

28. Michael says:

After reading many of the comments below I have to say I must be extremely lucky. So far the site has worked out great for me. I’ve been here two months and have communicated with numerous girls and yes, there are lots of scams. I’ve had the request for deposits to show I’m serious, escorts saying come see me right away, and even had a few offers to sell me pics of feet. I guess they don’t realize what is on the internet. I easily blow them all off and report them.
    But In my time here I am now regularly meeting with five different girls. I’m 51 and they range from 23 to 26. Four deleted their accounts after we started talking as they were truly girls-next-door who just wanted a little extra in their lives and really liked an older man. I’ve narrowed them all down to two favorites and now they actually want to meet each other too. So it gets even better.
    I really can’t complain at all. Like I said, maybe I’m just real lucky.

Marriage is the biggest form of pr*stituti*n. It needs to be band.

• Misty says:

Do you feel that way because you just rather cheat than treat your spouse? Wow. Some never learn.

Marriage is the biggest form of prostitution. It needs to be band.

31. Michael says:

So what do the SDs think of the girls who have Financial Domination as one of the things they’re looking for? Personally when I see that I move on right away. It’s a real turn off for me and I’m not sure why it’s even included as it’s a specific fetish.

32. wtf says:

how is josh guy able to post that constantly and not be restricted ?

For the love of all things sugar, can we PLEASE have a separate place for transsexuals to list themselves! Tired of reading a through a profile, only to have them casually mention it at the end!

34. TheMensan says:

You need to bring background verification back. The influx of Splenda daddies is increasing and really giving the girls a harder time to find real successful men. If I want to be in a field with fake rich men, I will go on other dating sites. The whole point is to filter out men so there’s more female to male ratio. Add income verification or like like any other method to ensure the guys here are actually rich please…

they already have that it’s called diamond membership but just because someone has money doesn’t men they will pay it

I won’t buy Diamond on principle. I feel that SA keeps blasting me in-app advertisements for Diamond, despite me paying for a regular subscription. So, no, I’m not going to ante up.

• Anonymous Fornow says:

Why on earth would any sane person disclose Verified financial or personal details to a sketchy website like this. You have no idea where the info is going. It could be sold sold further or hacked by someone and used for nefarious purposes

I’m a married man and need to be discreet and careful

… and what kind of verification can we have for pretenders of SBs? I have been finding more and more women in here who have basically just dropped everything and ask me how much money can I give them in allowance and if I could do an initial payment of $200 just to meet and greet, can you believe that??

• Anomym says:

Someone do not understand the rules of market. here are more man than woman I guess a 5:1 ratio.
      And the man has the sugar, so that is something you want. therefore it is more important that the woman get checked not the man because if he has not the money, there is no damage but opposite it is.
      every successful man is very careful with his personal data.

Why do you need to ensure guys are “actually rich” if they are willing to pay what you accept as an allowance isn’t that sufficient or do they have to pay you the required allowance then drive you around in a Ferrari?

• Anon_SD says:

SB’s heads have been filled with grandeur, think they are going to be living the luxury lifestyle, whatever that is.

• Michael says:

Somehow I think a background verification check on the SBs might be suitable. The influx of professionals, attention seekers, flakes, personality disordered, and completely unrealistic is increasing. If I wanted that I would go to other dating sites.

• Sbaby says:

That was what I was going to write on here.
      I am a SB and I have the same struggle. Lot’s of fake SD on here now.

• Brokepony says:

Totally agree, most men here are total salt and should not be allowed to join. Every survey SA sends I tell them they need to raise their rates X10 and weed out the splenda.

Ever since backpage and craigslist have shut down its only gotten worse. There is a SERIOUS need for a higher end community.

• Treyes says:

I am new here and I nearly died when I read this. I’m late to the party but good lord, “Splenda Daddy”, I can’t. Ahahahaha! Today is a good day.

35. anonymous says:

Has anyone else had SBs recently try to talk you into PPM and then ask you to be extremely detailed in what exactly you want? Raised a red flag for me as far as LE trying to find a ‘quid pro quo’ on here- perhaps as part of building a case that SA also supports prostitution. Anyone else have a similar experience recently?

36. Y says:

daddywhite101 is a fake profile asking for bank info

So, report them and include a screenshot of the message asking for banking info. They will be booted off.

37. Tony says:

I’d like to comment on a lot of profiles I read that say things like “tired of guys wasting my time”, “tired of BS from guys”, “guys don’t show up for dates”, etc.
    – As successful men, we often follow our gut and if something doesn’t feel right, we will back out. We can sniff out scams from a mile away and can tell if we are being set up. If it’s too good to be true, it usually is?
    – Profiles with a lot of conditions and arrogance are a turn off, it doesn’t matter how good you look.
    – Pictures with fake dog faces or flowers look like teenagers on Facebook.
    – Unlike what most people think, as an older guy (59) I relate much better to women close to my own age. I’m not automatically going to be interested in you if you are 21, no matter how gorgeous.
    – Most of us actually want relationships, not one night stands. I can usually tell after one or two messages if a woman may be the right one for me.
    – Most of us have a high need for discretion. We are not going to share our pictures so easily.
    – Don’t get upset if we don’t respond to your last message in 5 minutes. We are often busy and don’t come in here too often.

• Anomym says:

So true. I would be add.
      – We are not looking for an online arrangement or platonic relationship-
      – Respect that we will not follow you on facebook, snapchat, twitter etc.
      We want privacy & discretion. So do not wonder if we do not like pictures.
      – Behave well, no pictures in fancy restaurant from food or childish behaviour. For you it is a new world not for us.
      – And please if you write to us then in complete sentences and not only 3 words.
      – You have to realize here are much more girls / woman then man and we have the choice and we are picky. You expect the best of the best so we do so too.

• Tony says:

Good points, it always cracks me up, SB’s that put “practical” on money, and then have “platonic only”.

• Michael says:

The number of profiles with dog face and floating heart filters is astounding. I personally don’t find it cute, it’s a reflection of your maturity level imo. Also, ladies if you think I’m going to hand you $1000 to meet with you I would hope you have some specialized legal or business knowledge to provide me with during that meeting. Honestly, some of you watch far too many Hollywood movies, or maybe it’s just the new wave sense of entitlement in society.

• RonD says:

Michael, indeed I’ve noticed over the past few years a whole new generation of self-entitled but extremely dumb girls has taken over the sugar dating scene here. They’ve absolutely nothing to offer in terms of intellectual capabilities to hold decent conversations, no proper college credentials despite being 26, 28 years old yet totally money hungry.

There is no maturity level among women. You will see women in their 30s and 40s doing that.

• Anon_SD says:

Not only a sense of entitlement, but also see a lot of financial irresponsibility among the SB’s.

This SB can they give feed back so all the SB can see and read the feed back about you

Wouldn’t be a wise move by SA. If SB’s could post false, vindictive feedback because a guy chose not to pursue an arrangement with them, the liability (think slander and defamation) could get ugly real fast. The site would turn into a ghost town.

There are always 2 sides to every story.

• Michael says:

Personally I think it should be the other way around. The number of girls on this site who have serious personality disorders, addictions and looking to scam is growing. My time is valuable, and having to spend it trying to weed through those individuals is really wasteful.

• Anon_SD says:

And then, to be fair, the SD’s should be able to review the SB’s, and that would be the end of it all.

T the skeptics, getting women to be with you is not rocket science. You just need to have your process streamlined.

Which cities other than NYC and LA have the most sugar babies?

Probably Philadelphia. Last time there was a poll of which colleges had the most SB’s registered, Philly had at least 2 in the top 10. Temple was #1, and I think Penn was the other.

Fun dude

This blog is again not allowing to post. Fuckers

Hi there

High – 10K+ per month

High – $10K+ per month

46. Michael says:

I haven’t been here in a while. I know there was an explanation of the terms Negotiable, Practical, Substantial, etc., but I can’t find it.

I agree with commented below. Of course there are always exceptions but the younger the woman, the more fun she is. Want to learn how to arrange with the younger women?

josh12390 at outlook dot com

48. Anomym says:

Well the most important points are not shown.

be realistic. here are tons of beautiful women, if you average or below average, you have normally no chance. Most men looking for younger women, so only a small amount are looking for a cougar.

and avoid pictures with bunny ears or dog nose, that looks childish.

The more that desperate [email protected] J0sh tries to sell his garbage, the more evident it is he has no clue what he is talking about. By no means, is he an expert at anything.

I have many men contact me just from my posts here. The point is not that there aren’t many nice girls here. The point is to make arrangements with them in the most efficient and effective manner.

josh12390 at outlook dot com

You know nothing about meeting quality girls and just here to make some quick bucks from desperate people. Please go away.

if you have many men contacting you, then why do you keep coming back here? not that there aren’t many nice girls here?? double negative… go back to grammar school.

Cuz you’re an idiot. I post so that new people can see it.

new people joining don’t want to read your garbage. idiot.

As if they want to see your posts, dumbo?

49. LoveLivingLife says:

My advice, to all SDs and SBs, is to not focus on the physical attributes and financials of a POT but to focus on inner qualities of the person. If one just solely focuses on physical attributes and financials they’ll be like a hamster on a hamster wheel forever going round and round – making the same mistakes over and over.

Is one allowed to ask rhetorical questions here?

If it is a rhetorical question, why bother asking?

Duh! If no one asked rhetorical questions because they were rhetorical, then why did they ever create a category of questions called “rhetorical questions”

What kind of conversations a 40+ year-old SD can have in a platonic arrangement with an 18 year-old SB?

The fact that you think there are actually 40+ year old men who actually want a platonic arrangement with a younger woman strains what little credibility you have. The only conversation that is necessary, is “Sorry, not interested … Next!”

• Anomym says:

Correct. I guess any girl who are thinking they could get money for a platonic relationship doesn’t understand this site.

No man is stupid enough to give money for nothing in return and men wants your youth and beauty and fun.
        The girls want the money and experience.

What can an older man give to young girls, life experience, experience in bed and advise and money.
        what can a young girl give? beauty and a well shaped body.

Exceptions notwithstanding, the smarter, taller, slimmer and prettier the woman, the fewer games she will play.

I have yet to see a snapchat photo that looks good. I have a weird feeling that western women are on a mission to look ugly. SnapChat photos, piercing, tattoos, colored hair, jeans…you name it.

Even though both claim to know their worth, the difference between a 19 year old SB and a 29 year old SB is that 29 year old SB has more expenses and more bitter experiences with men, that an SD is expected to deal with.

So if you have a choice go with a younger model.

If this is an example of “Josh’s” insight, then it is pretty clear he has no clue what he is talking about. But, please keep trying to sell us your nonsense. You are only proving yourself to be a fraud.

You have no clue what you are talking about. Have met plenty of mid to late 20-somethings here on SA who have more reasonable expectations, and have their act together far better, than their younger counterparts.

If you don’t know how to arrange with and keep the younger women around then deal with older women. To each is own. The older women can use sugar too. LOL

I very much disagree based on my experiences. The younger SB’s in general are less reliable, more likely to flake, and fail to communicate what they want. A SB in the 20-25 range is the one who will expect you to read her mind, make last minute cancellations, and out of nowhere ghost you. A SB who is 25-30 is much more reliable, and you can usually arrange things without drama or complications.

• alternatedating says:

I disagree completely.

In an ideal world, I’d prefer an SB who is 25-30 but I’ve rarely found one who is remotely realistic. By and large, they have much higher allowance expectations, prefer to maintain a distance, and remember that one guy who flew private … Everytime I try, i get burnt.

In contrast, there are a lot of college students who have reasonable expectations, have traveled, and like the idea of a low stress older boyfriend that they can see every once in a while.

My cut-off is 25. Actually 23, but I cast my net a bit wider. You may have them all 26+ old women.

Which probably means you are either incapable of relating to women whose maturity level has evolved beyond the sorority house, or you are a closet pedophile.

26 is hardly old.

“closet pedophile.” Oh brother!!! We are done. Have a great life!

“incapable of relating to women whose maturity level has evolved beyond the sorority house”

This is a “sugar baby” website, not a “sugar woman” website.

Age is just a number. If a 50 year-old wants to date an 18 year-old, does that mean he’s a pedophile?

Why is the 18 year-old here?

If ALL he dates is women who are barely legal, it does raise some concerns. In the past, there have been male posters who defended hooking up with underage girls, because they were under 18, but older than the age of consent.

And just because an 18 year old is here, doesn’t mean she wants to get bombarded with advances from creepy old dudes. Two of my coworkers, both in their early 30’s, are members here and have been very successful. The common theme they hear from undegrad-aged girls, is the large number of creepers who skeeve them out. As a 50 year old, you might want to date an 18 year old, but a large portion of them want nothing to do with you. A lot of potential SB’s get chased off the site, because of the creepiness factor.

I check ID of EVERYONE with an age of 20 and under and/or who looks younger than 18. Keep the judgment to yourself, and go tell the website to do a more thorough job of verifying that girls under 18 are not allow in.

There are men here who think through women’s brain. Go fuck yourself.

Those who bring the “age of consent” when meeting through the Internet are idiots. The “age of consent” works at the state level. When you meet someone through the Internet then the federal laws apply. When the money is potentially involved, those who are taking liberty should be sent to the prison.

*I should have said, “they may soon find themselves in a prison.”

Well, if you took the time to ask them, a high number aren’t here to get hit on by what they call “creepy old guys.” Their words, not mine.

If a sugar baby uses “hun” or “babe” in the sentence with you do you assume that she has multiple daddies?

If a sugar baby uses “hun” or “babe” in the sentence with you do you assume that she’s an escort?

57. sugar baby monkey says:

Everyone are anonymous now, boring.

Women, if you are in a jam and you start talking to an SD, you problems DON’T become his problems. Don’t insist on it. He will most likely stop communicating with you.

• Anon_SD says:

Yeah, as a long time SD, I don’t care to hear about your financial responsibility.

“You don’t want me to be evicted, do you?”

“I want to have the car fixed so that I could come an meet you.”

• Michael says:

I need diapers for my baby (every other day)

My gramma just died and I need money to get a flight to the funeral.

What irritates me most is that they think that they’re so very clever and I’m sorry very stupid that I don’t know what they’re playing.

They don’t realize that we are here to have some diversion from the daily life and not here to increase our stress level by taking on yours.

59. workout&eatout says:

advice from a Sugar Daddy with experience: Please limit the amount of SnapChat pics you put on your profile. They don’t make you look better.

How many Snapchat photos ever looked good? ZERO

Men, if you want to learn how to have access to more women, from this site at reasonable monthly allowances, than know what to do with them…then email me at josh at outlook dot com.

When they came up with the “Let’s Talk Sugar” to guide SBs how to charge a lot of money from the older men for something they give it away in their lives, they essentially killed this blog that was hustling and bustling with posts from both SBs and SDs with real talk.

I posted most of the comments here. It goes to show how dead this blog is now thanks to the proactive intervention by SA itself.

New to this won’t be here long!!!!!

If men restricted their approach to women to quality/thoughtful approaches instead of random cat calling and bad pickup lines, then more men will get through to women and get what they want.

If you’re too “moralistic” to have sex in an arrangement then shouldn’t you just delete your profile from this “immoral” site?

What’s moralistic about expecting financial support from random men?

Two time wasters…Hooter Girls and strippers…

67. raj jomadder says:

My need a real rice girl, There don’t need money, need only love. I love Him. I given’t Money any one but I give love all life.

68. Anonymous Female says:

Just for fun —
    The most common taglines that men use:
    “Willing to lie about how we met”
    “We’ll lie and say we met at Whole Foods”
    “looking for discrete fun” (with the wrong spelling of “discreet” – yes “discrete” is also a word, but this is clearly not the one they intend to use. How do you get to be a millionaire without being able to spell and use proper grammar? Welcome to the USA!)

Funniest Taglines that I’ve seen:
    “No flakes or fakes please” (that’s an appealing introduction!)
    “No drama” (Have you met women before? There is always drama)
    “Nobody reads my profile” (lol I read it just because of that line!)

What are some common taglines that the women use that seem like they came out of some sugarbaby handbook?

“Here for a fun time, not a long time.”

“I don’t bite, unless you want me to.”

“The more you spoil me, the more I spoil you.”

“Treat me like the princess I am.”

“Looking for a respectful sugar daddy.”

“Take it slow.”

“I am new to this.”

“I am not a prostitute.”

“Don’t waste my time.”

• Michael says:

The ones that refer to themselves as princesses or queens never get a response from me. Honestly, your parents happened to provide you with the genetics that made you physically attractive so you think you’re an entitled princess.

“Not your average sugar baby.”

Many women have “no games” and “no drama” on their profiles. In reality it’s the women who are playing games and creating drama.

When a Ukrainian says she’s “Curvy” she’s beautiful. When an American says she’s “Curvy” she’s fat.

If you don’t want to “feel like a prostitute” then give your SD some freebies.

I have NEVER met a girl who wants to have sex without getting an allowance just because she does not want to “feel like a prostitute.”

It’s ALWAYS…you give me the money then I will think about it.

A young lady using $ instead of s in her profile…

1. Like it.
    2. Don’t like it.
    3. Don’t care.

• Anon_SD says:

Tacky. I’ll look at the rest of the profile, but I would imagine it would follow suit. I typically see that on young sb’s, that are very immature. I don’t think I’ve ever contacted one of the$e ladie$.

• golfer says:

Don’t like the use of $ in the profile, because it sends the wrong message as a gold digger. While financial help is implied, it cannot and should not be made the center stage. Once you make money the center stage, it makes the businessman in me come to the forefront. I don’t like to be that way either. You need to win the heart to make this work.

Shows that the most creative thought in her head was sticking a $ wherever she could. It’s more prevalent with the uneducated women.

73. Khaleesi_oneninesevenseven says:

Why don’t they say before you sign up, that this is only for young and beautiful women and and rich guys

How are these you women “living life to the fullest” without much money?

Someone asked me how many out of 10 respond to me. My response to him was 7-8, which is 70%-80%.

He was surprised because his response rate was 1 out of 10 or 10%.

Seriously, can this website stop cramming cringe-worthy made-up terms like ‘sugar bowl’ down our throats? As a lawyer, I know why this website makes a conscious effort to publish articles like this, but come on – we (men and women) all know why we’re here. What ever happened to calling a spade a spade?

77. Anon_SD says:

This blog is useless, with all the spam. Hope this is not indicative of what future blogs will become.

Most women will claim to be different AND they can be different, if they chose to. But the reality is that most of them operate on a group-think basis. They’re constantly comparing themselves with other women. They don’t have to but they DO.

Don’t believe me? Contact me and I will give you specific examples.

Do you know how to interpret women’s profiles to decide who to approach them?

For example, when a woman writes “I know what I want” how do you interpret it?

If you are looking for just one thing then you will have to spend too much money. If you enjoy talking to young women, and their company, then the amount of money needed goes down drastically.

I am not suggesting that you need to spend a lot of time with them to demonstrate that you like them. If you want to and she wants to, too, then that’s great.

What I am suggesting is that these young women are living a life of their own–with hopes and aspirations and challenges–and they are letting you into their lives for whatever reason. If you cherish that invite and the experience then you will not only have more fun but will spend less money compared to the other SDs who may be interested in just one thing.

81. brown bella says:

hi ,

there is a Sugar daddy that i never meet. he is asking me for my bank account. i told him that i only want to recieve money form pay pal or cash but by bank account. he keep pushing me and its really strange for me. What schould i do?

greetz xx

Do you know the best age groups to sugar date?

I mean the best age group of young women. 😉

josh12390 at outlook for com

• Anon_SD says:

Any age group can be good, depends on what you are looking for, and what your area has to offer. Do a tight area search, and see how many are active, and then do a wider search.

Go eff yourself, and stop spamming the blog. Your spam has been forwarded to your email provider.

This blog is deserted and useless. 😉

to the administrator. Can you somehow block this idiot josh from spamming the blog. or maybe send a spambot to his outlook account to flood his emails. what an effin moron!

Are you getting any?

Young women come to this site for many reasons. Money is just one of them. The more you satisfy their other needs the less you will have to spend to get them into an arrangement with them.

josh12390 at outlook dot com

I have been at it for nearly 5 years on SA.

I have been at it for nearly 5 years on SA. I have communicated with hundreds of young women in their high teens, twenties and thirties. Met with hundreds of them. Had arrangement with tens of them.

Why should she have an arrangement with you instead of the tens or hundreds of other men who are contacting her?

One of the best and cost effective and time efficient places to for the meet and greet.

What frame of mind should she be before you propose an arrangement or allowance?

The best time for allowance talk.

The worst time for allowance talk.

Do you know the worst time to start the allowance discussion process?

Hello

How you should NEVER discuss an allowance!

How you should NEVER discuss an allowance.

Do you enjoy meeting young women whether they agree to an arrangement and allowance or not?

Do you know when and where to start the allowance negotiation process?

josh12390 at outlook com

What’s one sentence you should text them, while setting up a meeting time, to increase the possibility of the young woman to agree to meet you sooner rather than later?

Do you know how to negotiate the allowance with young women in different age ranges?

Do you even know what those age ranges are? 😉

Thanks JS for contacting me thru email. I responded to you.

I’m getting really annoyed by the constant solicitation for diamond membership. I paid a subscription to use this site. I should not have to dismiss a repeat advertisement over and over and over again.

Men, this site WORKS. Contact me at josh12390 at outlook dot com if you want to make the most of this site.

josh. can you please give us your phone # too. I want to call you to set up a time to meet in person. I will bring cash to pay you!

Hahahaha. You can when I conduct a seminar in a location near you. Just use the email at this time.

Idiotic!

josh12390 is just trying to help. I am sure josh is a cassanova with pure intentions. I suggest we all email him, so we can learn from his expertise with women. Who is with me? Let’s all email him now!

You can learn but it’s not free. 😉

I am not as fortunate as Casanova because my refractory time is a bit longer than I prefer, which limits the number of intimate encounters I can have in a week, and I still have to spend money.

See. I made a long comment and it is not allowed to be published.

This blog used to be so active until SA basically made it practically annoying.

• Anon_SD says:

I know.It’s completely worthless. ‘Fill out your profile’, ‘Have a pic’, ‘Seem interesting’…
      Gee thanks!

• duh says:

It’s painful to read at times because they literally write in such a patronising way as if we are all children who know nothing and the articles are either over simplistic journo fodder or blatant advertising for premium membership

I made a long comment to respond to yours and it did not make it. They have implemented some random control on the comments section that frustrates the comment makes.

• MissS says:

I am 24 years old new SB. I have almost zero success here..

SD and SB, I need Help!

• SugarySpicey says:

Yep, this blog used to be hot, now it’s lame.