How to Travel for Summer for Success

Summer (i.e. travel) season is upon us so I wanted to put down some ideas about sugar daddy /sugar baby travels

This, of course, assumes that the sugar daddy is single or he is able to make some type of excuse with his family and travel with his younger girlfriend.

In my opinion, this travel can be fun but at the same time, it can lead to trouble especially if it’s the first time traveling. You learn a lot about someone while traveling. Travel with a significant other can also lead to greater sexually satisfying relationships, according to some studies. It can lead to a lot of closeness and intimacy, especially if you two are sharing the same room. Some people are not ready for this type of intimacy so the outcome of this first trip could be interesting. My first such trip led to a breakup, as I was clearly not ready to be in such close proximity with anyone for nearly 24×7. I became cranky,as I am a person that needs his space every so often. So that experience taught me a few lessons that can be summarized as follows:

Choose a place you are both interested in

I would recommend that the sugar daddy accommodates his sugar baby as much as possible here. Let’s keep her happy, guys.

If she likes diving/water sports and you don’t, perhaps you can use this opportunity to extend your comfort zone a bit. A few good laughs and interesting experiences may ensue. Or you could find a location that offers both divings as well as ancient monuments or other “together” activities for added variety. Discuss your activities in advance to avoid misunderstandings.

Set a budget ahead of time

For example, will you go on any guided tours or will you rent a car and do a self-guided tour? Will every night be a 4 star dining out type of experience or are there other options?

Thinking about this ahead of time is important, this way you can avoid awkward money discussions from ruining your vacation

What type of hotel (5 stars or more low key bed & breakfast) will you be staying at? Will you be in the same room or separate rooms? This could get interesting, make sure you are comfortable being in the same bed all night over several days. I found out that I couldn’t 🙁

Set your schedule in advance

Will you be spending the entire vacation together or will you set aside a few hours in the afternoon just for “alone” time before going out for dinner? Based on my own painful experiences I would highly recommend having this discussion ahead of time

Now for some destinations that come to mind, this shortlist is only based on my own experience. My preference is to go to quieter low key places, this way I can experience the sugar baby even more.

Santorini

One of the most popular Greek islands although now it’s getting swamped by selfie-taking tourist groups. I do like the native wine they make and riding those cute little donkeys they have. But try Naxos island for a slightly more quiet experience.

Cancun

What I like here is the combination of Mayan antiquities, which I loved, and the beach and scuba diving. It’s right on the equator and I got burned like a lobster. Be careful. What I didn’t like was the loud tourist groups though. Maybe offseason would have been a bit better?

Belize

Paradise, more original than the manufactured experience you will get in Cancun. A lot of reefs and underwater features and lagoons to visit. I liked the village of San Ignacio with its Mayan ruins and nearby rainforests and caves. Out of my entire list, this is my favorite destination.

Kenya safari

It was a long flight getting there but I really liked that country. I took a great picture of a giraffe with the high rise building of Nairobi in the background, just to give you an idea of the contrasts you will see. Just be careful of aggressive pickpocketing and leave your jewelry at home

When you travel with your sugar daddy/sugar baby, make sure you come back and let us know how it all went. We love to gossip!

19-SA-0408-JoinButton

70 Responses to “How to Travel for Summer for Success”

I see lots of SD let’s have fun massage me such cheap massage I write their I’m not here for your money I want serious relationship .

2. Androgynous says:

It seems a lot of the SB on here prefer a life of lux and are very feminine. Any love for us androgynous girls out there? That prefer a hike in nature to a shopping day?
    [im a well read tall (5’11”) thin (125lbs) asian (Chinese) girl in search of something real, I prefer older men and the finance is just an added bonus (literally 😂).
    But it seems most on here SD &SB, are into more traditional superficial lifestyles in my opinion

• Ricky says:

Most of the women on this site feel they are “entitled” to a life of lux. Anyways …. I don’t mind a look such yours. Best of luck …

There are some real assholes on here! Seriously

4. Mike says:

SD’s I need your help on where to take my SB. Something tropical, but not overly touristy. What are some gems out there that maybe not everyone has heard of? Within lets say 6 hour flight of Florida

The real question is why I haven’t found a sugar daddy on this website yet. Is it because I’m black? What’s the best site for black women to get sugar daddies? I’m unproblematic, sweet, beautiful, and sexy.

• Ricky says:

Yes it’s because you are black. Try what all the other black girls do ….. say you are “mixed”. It actually fools the low hanging fruit.

• Dazed SD says:

It could be, but I’d like to think it’s not. I think there are so many women on here of every color etc.. that your profile needs to really stand out. I personally do not discriminate. But the women I meet here have to be very special, because I prefer long term arrangements.

• Ricky says:

So what you are saying is .. because she’s Black her profile needs to really stand out …. basically because she’s Black. That’s a pretty racist position to take without trying to be racist. Seems to be the standard these days.

Men are not allowed preferences ? And if we do it’s racist ? You must be a liberal

6. fabiola says:

I’m new here and honestly I’m so shy… LOL
    Never done anything like this, hopefully I meet genuine people! 😊

The amount of really horrible “ink” that has shown up on this site is astounding. Most of the people with these terrible tats clearly gave zero thought to what they were doing when they got them.

8. oh my says:

How about “I’m getting evicted tomorrow”

9. Tiffany says:

OMG! I need a vacay. Someone who’s handsome, loves to joke, have fun, white girl. 5’3, tan, athletic build as in I’ve had 2 kids but my stomach doesn’t stick out but my arms and legs and body are toned! 110lbs. Please. No creeps

10. DippinDive says:

What do the fake SB profile operators get out of wasting your time? Do they get off on it? The site is packed with them now.

11. Roman says:

A tranny section is definitely needed here. I’m surprised a lot of these women have the balls (literally) to try and pull one over on unsuspecting men. Do they not realize we will find out?

12. SD with Open Eyes says:

The timer for the most recently joined view on search is broken. When you go there the timers for all profiles start counting up from zero seconds.

The most annoying thing about SBs here. They post the city they say they are in, however, when you engage in dialoguew.. they are never in said city. I think SA just needs to eliminate the locations.

• Dazed SD says:

Really that’s the most ! I can think of at least 5 others that are way more annoying to me. LOL

• SD with Open Eyes says:

I have seen two different SB’s (probably bots who got deleted) who said that they were from Centralvania PA. That is an interesting trick since this town has been abandoned for decades due to a mine fire.

• SDZombie says:

I’ve noticed SBs with identical profiles but then completely different pics a lot lately. Seems like someone is running social/psychological experiments.

• DippinDive says:

“I’m here for a fun time, not a long time”

• Simon says:

They are just running a ring of profiles to get money from unsuspecting dotes. The increased number of fake sugar baby profiles on this site has made it more appealing, in terms of enjoyment and success rate, to return to “traditional” methods of getting a sugar baby.

one lady on the site wasn’t even in the same country she had on her profile

Mixed = African American

Lmao.. true

ROFL…so true. Until it’s time to fill out the eo paperwork.

they seemed to have hijacked Native American as well

I’ve noticed that as well.

Bet you haven’t heard this one:

SB: Hey Hun.
        SD: Hello Luv, sorry my profile says I prefer AA or Mixed.
        SB: I AM mixed. My father was Italian, Mom was Irish.
        SD: But your profile says “White/Caucasian”.
        SB: I get really dark when I tan.
        SD: That’s not the point.
        SB: What is the point?
        SD: The point is your profile says “White/Caucasian”.
        SB: They won’t let me change it.
        SD: Sounds like you’re trying to have it both ways.
        SB: OK fine, why don’t you like White?
        SD: Because I prefer AA or Mixed.
        SB: That’s racist.
        SD: Nope, it’s a preference. Didn’t say I don’t like White, I prefer AA or Mixed. There’s a difference.
        SB: I don’t understand you.
        SD: Yeah, I know.

• SDZombie says:

A lot of white girls are misidentified racially also, yes.

so you are trying to say there are girls that are white out there claiming they are black or asian oe hispanic on this site…..that makes no sense

• SDZombie says:

No, I never see them claiming to be Black – just Asian, Native American, or mixed. I guess it’s “cooler” to be a PoC these days. They don’t seem to understand the bowl much.

• Roman says:

Curvy = Let yourself go

• Xena says:

Definitely not true. Especially when you white men seek us African American women the MOST for your mediocrity.

Looking for a man with traditional values
    😂🤣🤣

How do you unblock someone

17. SD with Open Eyes says:

Not on topic, but I did see a remark in a sugar baby’s profile that made me laugh: “I am looking for a man with traditional values.”