3 weeks ago
When It’s Appropriate to Renegotiate Sugar Terms

As any good Sugar Baby knows, the initial contract sets the tone for the whole relationship. But as that relationship progresses, either through growth or time, wants and needs change. What worked for you both then may not work for you now.

As the relationship evolves, or if you find you two are spending more time together than you were in the outset, then it’s time to renegotiate your contract. Of course, renegotiation should be a win-win for both sides; a mutually agreed upon positive change that you are both comfortable with. Sit down face to face and discuss.

This should not be something that is done over the phone or computer. Determine what the minimum needs are that you require that aren’t being met, what you’d like and negotiate from there. If at all possible, take emotion out of the equation and just concentrate on the pragmatic issues that need to be dealt with.

For the Sugar Baby, decide what specifically you are looking for at this phase in your relationship. You should know each other well enough that you have an idea of what you can and cannot ask for – just like in your vanilla relationships.

Are you looking to move to a more permanent arrangement? Are you more interested in help paying bills or loans, more time with your SD, or are you more interested in trips to expand your horizons? What has been done for you in the past that you enjoyed and what has been done that you didn’t enjoy? Really give it some thought and set realistic expectations. Keep in mind that he was upfront about what he was prepared to offer, too, and that may not have changed.

For the Sugar Daddy, your expectations are more direct. What do you need to provide to get that companionship you want? Is there anything you want to add to your current relationship with your SB? More time, more loving, more conversation… Set a limit – whether that’s financial or time-driven, and work towards that. Think about what you can offer your SB to make those changes happen. Can you provide a monthly allowance, so she can spend less time at work and more time with you?

You both come to the table with different strengths – so make sure you leave the same way – as equals in a mutually enjoyable relationship!

88 Responses to “When It’s Appropriate to Renegotiate Sugar Terms”

1. Annie says:

Hi everyone from London

Good evening . I love London . I have an acquaintenance that lives near Chelsea/Wimbeldon area . I was there in March and got to watch Arsenal vs Liverpool in the FA cup and partied with the U23s .

• Annie says:

Yup great city!! I miss it, now I’m studying in a boring town outside of in England, but great uni nonetheless

2. Smartmouth says:

Does it have to be email? Search me. Localbeauty

3. Smartmouth says:

Dave is my spirit animal. Hollaaa

@Dave my points have been made and I’ve answered each one of yours. You give up on mine after hands down there’s nothing you can say. Then you switch to a new thing or twist words. Dave I’m an excellent debater. Mic dropped I’m out. Keep talking to yourself maybe sugar will engage with you but I see why she gets frustrated. You don’t know how to put your listening hat on babe

Yes you won and and you had to post 3 times telling me so .

@Dave what was this post even about again? Oh yes you made yourself look foolish so now you’ve moved on to attacking me. I don’t engage with that type of person. You need to mature a lot. Sorry for even wasting my time trying to give you a new life perspective-it isn’t possible no matter how calm, polite, or with how many facts and examples you’re just toxic and I’m glad I won’t comment on any more posts. You can argue with yourself and let the Sb’s go for the theist. I was nothing but reasonable and like I said you’ll always twist things or insult people to prove a point. I can’t keep talking to someone so small minded. Mwa! Anon out 😉

*go for the throat

2 posts Dave please copy and paste all 3. You’re losing credibility. I had to say it twice for you to even hear-unless you have mental health-that’s sad

@Dave you take my words and twist them but it isn’t even close. You’re only revealing your IQ and your immaturity over and over

@Dave I won this debate. Thanks for playing. See you on the next post

Men never listen to what women say men should do to attract women .anon says “be nice” neither Trump or Dan Bilzerian are “nice” they both have hot women surrounding them. In fact they are so called misogynistic…which is a b.s. term anyways

I’m assuming you aren’t as rich or successful as a President Dave. I think Trump does more than offer Melania a few hundred bucks which you’ve claimed to do in other posts. I’d also say we don’t know maybe he’s sweet behind closed doors.

So in your own words being an asshole is okay if your net worth is over a certain level.. got it.

I’m saying Trumps relationship with Melania is something we don’t actually know-I’m personally not close friends with either of them. You seem to be blinded my media and media personas. The way their relationship works 100% is not what you bring to the table in anything (financially, mentally etc)

If you care about someone’s interests, goals, and success and actually show that you’ll see what I’m talking about. Sadly most guys on SA aren’t realizing that concept. It will impact their ability to have something great-but not mine so I don’t stress the negative people/ the men who don’t know what sugar dating is about

8. Sugary Sugar says:

I try to reply in here but this stupid blog hates me, I posted same thing like 10 times and none is up, or any info why it’s not. Anyone had the same issues ?

• Sugary Sugar says:

Try Nr 13
      I tried to touch the topic of allowance and guy immediately asked me how much do I want for s€x? Like wh0res do, we lay down and after all I get X ammount for s€x with him. It was seriously weird, I told him that I am very sorry and that I dont think its going to work. So I left. He called again but I am seriously confused on how to talk about without sounding like a h00ker

• Ricky says:

Yes … all the time.

@sugar even if Dave had a real Rolex it would last years. That’s a one time purchase and done. That isn’t even addressing women wear watches, rings, necklaces, and earrings-not all at once in my case….and again depending on the style of clothes the accessories change. This post wasn’t even about fashion it was about renogotiating arrangements. I still say the grass is greener where you water it. If you invest in an arrangement (both people not just daddy) it will be better and last. If it’s all about oh no I can’t buy you a coffee because that’s over the monthly allowance range then yes that would leave a bitter taste. I’m not saying it needs to be a huge change to what you both agreed on but say a vet bill comes up, or you want to take new lessons yes I would say it’s ok to ask if you’ve been together really long and you also aren’t selfish (doing a lot for Daddy) not just the me me me attitude unless you’re a bratty baby with a daddy that likes that.

You can tell Sugar isntrash because she does not even know what the purpose of a Rolex is. First Rolex is below the value of Vacherons, which are swiss and valued over $20k . Secondly , watches like rolexes and Vacherons are investment vehicles not for attire. Sugars educational level is below 5th grade .

@Dave one dress! Honestly lol that isn’t even worth explaining. It has nothing to do with media. Some women enjoy fashion and having things to wear for different days. Yes some days a black dress is nice but some days a sun dress is nice etc. @Dave if you want a proper debate keep emotions out of it. My view is you’ll just keep steering the topic to try and “win” so I’m sorry but I won’t keep engaging with you. I was merely explaining something that is about MY gender.

You were the one who said men only wear one outfit . Don’t you want equality for men too ?

Where did I say that? Please find and copy and paste or stop twisting my words. I said men clothes blend into workplace easier than women’s and that comparing women and men’s clothes is like apples to oranges. Yes that is correct. I’d like a real SD to comment. Thanks mwa!

11. Erin says:

So, what if I was Asked to be “exclusive”, and he specifically wanted me to be with him only, but he solicited one of my friends on the site without knowing it? He’s been on the site a better part of our time together and I never knew it. Was getting mysterious bacterial infections, and I don’t sleep around. It was him sleeping around. So, renegotiate the contract based on this info, or just play dumb? I’ve been playing dumb because I really rely on his help, and I don’t think it’s fair for me to have to cut off my reliable financial help because he’s lying and sleeping with multiple SBs.

• Ricky says:

You need him way more than he needs you. Act appropriately.

he lied to you best course of action is to end it even if you keep silent this will not end well you will end up with something you don’t want

He caught coodies from sugar . H was experimenting with beastiality. Give him another chance

Sounds like he wants you all to himself but can’t provide the same. Std’s etc are not worth any allowance amount. Don’t stay. You deserve better. It isn’t even worth renegotiating. What if you caught something more serious than a bacterial infection? It is possible. Use protection and be safe going forward. Mwa!

Start using condoms!

• Sugar says:

Omfg Erin…. do we REALLY have to tell you about protection? These men sleep around with anything that is willing to drop their panties to them. STDs aint worth your health for sugar, honey.

@Dave anyone deserves someone honest and std free. Please ask people to clarify before getting wild lol. What I said Isn’t about feminism or female mantra…you’re reading into something that isn’t there lol the other comments seem to agree stds aren’t worth it

12. Sugary Sugar says:

hm… what if my sd just want to have regular dates? We ate like 8 lunches together, and he invited me again… Not sure what to do. I have to drive back and forth 60km

• Sugar says:

If you want an allowance you have to tell him. They cant read minds….

• Sugary Sugar says:

Lol Sugar true, but technically if I wanted regular dating I would use darling. Gas money would be nice for a start, at least him coming to my town instead …. I will have to find a nice words to tell this

• MsSecret says:

You need to be very VERY upfront with these men. They will try and waste your time. Be very upfront and let them know what you expect or ask them what they are willing to give an allowance. And ask for the money as soon as you get there. It sounds materialistic but honey they can be very cheap.

• Sugar says:

Guys don’t realize we have to spend money on getting hair, nails, and nice clothing to see them. My foundation and my heels costs more than their house payment…

Ah yes you have to spend money on fakeup. However men spending money on suits , dress shoes , hair style gel, creams , toiletries , cologne , watches don’t count does it ?

@Dave a lot of those items you mentioned men spend money on they can also wear for work. For Sb’s we have to purchase lingerie, clothes, hair updos (that last one day) etc and cater to dating. Men a suit is really used in many settings. Heels, purses, make up etc is different for us depending on work or evening out etc. I understand what you mean about the costs and I do agree men have to spend money to look pulled together. I just wouldn’t say it is really the same.

how much do you spend to meet a SD the women i meet on here look like homeless people they certainly don’t spend much to meet me nor do i require them to no man on the site cares if you get excessively dolled up if your spending a lot to get made up it’s because you want to and this is just a tactic to get someone to pay for it

Purses ?? Really ? Can’t reuse those , first world problems.

• Sugar says:

Dave your fake rolex dont count sorry

• Sugar says:

If the sugar babes you meet look like homeless hahahah you are not a sugar daddy but a nasty bottom feeder

I agree with sugar. If the people you are meeting look homeless it can mean a few things. 1) You’re coming off as either cheap or like a short term sd.-Look at real life you aren’t going to try soooo hard for someone you don’t see yourself with too long term 2) Your pictures aren’t making you look put together-I.e no pictures with a suit or at an event…or even no pictures at all. Of course there are more reasons. I really do think we attract what we put out-with people, and work etc. if you’re nice, happy, and good (but not naive-that’s the fine line ) you’ll attract better options. If you’re rude or even coming off as rude and coming off as jaded you’ll attract the
        female version of yourself. If you are put together and in shape I’d hope a woman meeting you would want to match the standard you are setting for yourself.

i pay allowances of 6 to 10k a month ya I’m a bottom feeder think what you like

• Ricky says:

Move to America. Men here don’t act like that.

I would love to move to America but Canada is ok too 🙂 I don’t think guys expect too much. You have to understand there are way more SD’s than Sb’s (at least here) so the competition is fierce. Looking good and taking dating seriously are just my values when trying to date. I keep the sweats for at home with Netflix. I never once said SD’s should pay for our make up or anything etc I was only supporting a fellow Sb and adding on to her point that we buy certain things for Sugar dating where a suit and dress shoes men can recycle and wear again more than we can-that was all. It is a fact if you go to a mall check and familiarize yourself with women’s fashions I.e casual, business casual, evening wear etc you’ll understand what I mean. Don’t attack me without doing some shopping for women or noticing the difference. I’ve bought clothes for boyfriends in vanilla dating and trust me there is a price difference. I only speak on things I can validate. Thanks boys! Mwa!

Yes of course liberal feminist tv and Cosmo said women must have 25 different outfits . Not buying it . One dress ,one blouse , 2 pair of jeans, 2 blouses , and basic makeup is all you really need . The rest is hogwash.

Sugarbaby reparations

Heard a case where a woman is suing her sugar daddy and staying the email is a contract . It was thrown out of torts because there was no contract start or termination date . Beware of nasty women attempting to sue .

14. Sugar says:

Ill tell you this: if the sugar keeps flowing Im happy. If the sugar changes, my time with you will also change.

I disagree. I think the grass is greener where you water it. Sparks can fade but the odd gift could really keep things exciting. If both people try to impress each other I.e the sb getting a makeover and wearing lingerie for daddy, and doing nice things (sweet texts, surprise videos/pictures) Similarly, if the SD does the odd special surprise, the sparks are less likely to fade.

It’s been difficult to even find one.hm

17. SDZombie says:

I’ve found that once you outgrow each other it’s just better to move on.