1 year ago
Is Sofia Richie the Ultimate Sugar Baby?

Sofia Richie

Fresh on the 21+ scene Sofia Richie celebrated her birthday in Las Vegas with her 35-year-old boyfriend Scott Disick. The two started dating when she was just 19 and the 15 year age gap did not stop them. Let’s face it, was pop culture paying this much attention to Sofia Richie before she started dating the well-known ex of Kourtney Kardashian, Scott Disick?

The age gap alone is completely relatable to sugar dating but here are a few more reasons why Sofia Richie is the ultimate sugar baby.

Runs In Elite Circles

BD (Before Disick), Sofia Richie had a fabulous lifestyle. Being the daughter to a musical legend she was constantly in elite circles. A Tuesday night could consist of the late Michael Jackson stopping by to record a session with her father Lionel Richie. Either way, Sofia only knows rich and richer when it comes to lifestyles. Her squad included other young celebrities like Paris Jackson and Kylie and Kendall Jenner. Now she is running around with the most famous family in the world which comes with plenty of lifestyle perks and additional opportunity to make any of her dreams an even bigger reality. In sugar dating it is important to constantly evaluate the people you hang around and the crowds that you spend the majority of your time with.

Scotts net worth rings in at about $20 million which is 6x more than Sophia herself. Although Disick is nowhere near Lionel Richie himself, he is still able to provide a fabulous lifestyle for her.

Fashionista

To be an ultimate sugar baby style is very important. From super dressy to super casual, you must know how to rock all levels and be confident with every step. Sofia Richie grew up admiring the style of her adopted sister Nicole Richie and as she grew up she learned different ways to put her own spin on it. Sofia Richie also impacts the fashion industry through modeling and other things. She recently added fashion designer to her job description with collaborations with Frankies Bikini’s in July 2019 and Miss Guided in September 2019.

Date Night Outfit

With their hectic lives, Sofia’s perfect date night is a low key dinner and a movie. She would much rather throw on some jeans with a pair of heels then go out in a fancy dress.

Supportive Parents

Although she grew up in a strict household Sofia said her Music legend father, Lionel Richie supports her relationship with Scott Disick. Even though the majority of his information comes from social media he is still aware of his daughter’s whereabouts and knows she is safe with the “Kardashian Air Force Guards.” Sugar dating is just like any other dating in regards to your loved ones, it is always easier if your parents or the people you love are on board. To become the ultimate sugar baby like Sofia Richie, the challenge is to open up and be transparent.

DRAMA FREE

We all know that the Kardashians run a tight ship when it comes to their circle. Sofia Richie knows how to balance being the cool girlfriend to Scott without getting in the way of him being a family man. Over the summer Disick even posted on his Instagram page a picture of Kourtney, Sofia and him all on vacation together tanning. The picture spread across social media and had everyone wondering what was up!? Sofia is connected to so many people within the Kardashian circle that she seems to navigate just fine without any major problems. In sugar dating remaining drama free is crucial for survival. Some SD’s come with plenty of baggage that might be heavy, but remember it is not your load to carry, just remain supportive and don’t tip the scale.

When it comes to sugar dating, Scott & Sofia like the keep the sugar silent… but we still see it, and we like it.

You think you have what it takes to be the Ultimate Sugar Baby? Find out by joining the largest sugar dating website in the world, Seeking Arrangement!

44 Responses to “Is Sofia Richie the Ultimate Sugar Baby?”

This is a terrible post. No she isn’t a SB. He’s dating a “famous” guy who is older than her. Stop trying to make vanilla dating the same as sugar dating.

2. NewPool says:

It’s funny how her last name is Richie, I guess she is ..

No she is not!

4. Whitney says:

So why is she the ultimate sugar baby?

5. Sassy says:

I really wish I could see the profiles you see.

6. Lookingforher says:

I love mature sexy older women, so speak as to your own wants Dave, don’t project that is what all of us want

Feminism is getting stronger by the say

8. Danielle says:

Check out my profile @Xlio 🙂

Benny Mardones and Winger say it beautifully

10. me says:

just met this girl. goes great. then 2 days later says “ohhhhhh yesterday i got a notice saying i need 2400 for rent. i need a loan. i’ll pay you back 300$ every 3 months.” yes, please take this money, i trust you. i just met you for coffee once. every third girl on here is getting evicted in the next 2 days or so. can we build some sort of trust or chemistry before you ladies go for the home run. slow play it ladies.

11. me says:

what’s with this platonic nonsense? yes, i want to give you money and just hang out and never do anything intimate….ever.

SA needs check boxes for online only, platonic, Will meet for Coffee etc.! this will help weed out the duds!!! Hell NO I don’t want to buy the picture package!

12. Charliexx says:

Btw why is everybody so horrible to one another on here? Nice people are ceasing to exist and it’s sad to see

it’s because this is a place to vent nothing personal if your looking for someone you should be on the site nothing to be found here

• SDZombie says:

No clue why it’s like this at times on here but no concern as there are still many good people everywhere. Just have to filter through the riff raff and stay focused on any end goal(s).

13. Sassy says:

So I just need to change my age on there so it says 30 instead of 35?

no that will not work

So you’re advocating lying if it gives you an advantage ? Fraud

• Sassy says:

Wow, it was a joke. I get plenty of responses I don’t need to lie. But you also don’t know what you are talking about that guys just want the hot ones under 35. Just because you are that shallow doesn’t mean everyone is.

• Charliexx says:

What do you mean by power? Out of curiosity. Power over what. If you’re talking about the ability to attract I wouldn’t say it increases with men with age. With women I can agree the ability to attract decreases with age but men I wouldn’t agree it increases. I’d say it increases with money, stability etc I’m not sure why the age plays a part in it. But then again not sure what you meant by power. But I don’t generalise I think it’s quite dangerous to do so

Charliexx men don’t have power men hit the wall in looks the same as a woman but money has power and this this what women on here want men accumulate more wealth as they age and those who share can get access to young women because that is what they want thus mutually beneficial it’s just a matter of setting terms that both parties can agree to as a side note women have wealth too but they not on here sharing that wealth so it it is only men that are generous

• Sassy says:

I think that just shows your choice in women Dave. I guess I can’t see the sugar babies on this site so I couldn’t tell you. But I have seen quite a few of the guys put their age limits to 25-45. I feel like you are just projecting what you want. I don’t exactly agree with the power thing either. I’m also not sure I would call it generosity either. That is probably why a lot of women put platonic on their profile because it’s just men desperate for sex. If a guy could show me that he can respect me, he can have sex whenever he wants, but I’m not going to be degraded and still give him what he wants.

• Sassy says:

I still do and I’m 35.

14. Charliexx says:

She’s pretty x

Did you notice more and more women on SA want to be romanced and about 15 other criteria besides money?

16. Normalone says:

Which is? I need a laugh

@ricky are you reading these false accusations? When they don’t like the truth they fabricate lies.

18. Wesley says:

Why do you sound so miserable? By your own admission SDs on the site are old, fat and washed up…well, what does that say about you for being on the site? ?

Those aren’t Hollywood standards honey that’s biology . Never in the history of humans did man ever want an old woman over 35

19. Smartmouth says:

Brandon has the best babies ever! Duh.They landed him lol