Do You Cuff?

First off, get your mind out of the gutter….  This is not 50 Shades here. “Cuffing” first appeared in the urban dictionary in 2011 and means those who are seriously interested in looking for a relationship (aka attach yourself to someone) between the months of October and March.

Many people hanker to be in a relationship in the Fall and Winter months, even if they are happy being single for the rest of the year.

Most single people want to pair up for the upcoming holidays, when it gets cold and dreary out and you’re stuck indoors for prolonged periods of time, singles get lonely and the desire to be “cuffed” grows. Plus, who wants to go to the holiday party alone? And there are so many romantic date ideas in the colder months. Ice skating and hot chocolate, anyone? This type of relationship is usually short term (for those winter months) but can grow to become a long term thing.

We did a survey and found out that 57% of online daters say Fall is the season they work the hardest to find a mate AND that’s most likely because they want someone to spend the holidays with — because 66% of the same respondents say they are ready to define the relationship after just a month.

So, you’re not alone in your search for that someone special during these colder months. So go ahead, start cuffing with the best of them.

Ready to Start Cuffing?

Give Seeking Arrangement a try and find that perfect someone to cozy up with this winter season.

127 Responses to “Do You Cuff?”

I fell in love with the wrong woman. She kept saying that I am the one for her but I quickly realized that she is after my money only

I was married, I left because he was abusive, mentally and physically. Stayed until the children turned 18 and I left

Mentally abusive means he was showering you with undivided attention 24/7 and you thought you could do better . We men have heard this all before . It’s getting old .

• PierreM says:

You wrote: “Mentally abusive means he was showering you with undivided attention 24/7 and you thought you could do better.” You add that you’ve ‘heard all this before and it’s getting old.’

No, it doesn’t mean that at all.

How in the world are you get all that from a simple statement by a woman who says a man was abusive? “Mentally abusive” does not automatically mean “showering with undivided attention,” or that she thought she could do better. It’s much more likely to mean that he threatened her and her children.

Your comments have no basis in reality. You sound like a bully, with preconceived notions that cause you to view all women in a negative light. In reality, the vast majority of people, men and women, are kind, honest and decent. Society would break down if that were not true.

I’m a man, and I’m able to take a woman at her word unless there’s evidence to the contrary. In the US, people are presumed innocent until proven guilty. You apparently assume the reverse. Such a reflexively negative attitude is dangerous, since it predisposes you to unwarranted violent behavior against all women. You should get professional help. If you have trouble with women, and if you’ve had a lot of trouble with different women, chances are it’s not the women. It’s you. Get help.

70 percent divorce rate initiated by women differs with your view Pepe le pew

• Charlie says:

Just pathetic, Dave.

3. AndreP says:

I cuff, but not as described in the article. 😉

4. Servinganeed says:

Also, 50 shades is barely gutter..
    BDSM is a thing and cuffing in that instance is like giving a bracelet to your partner that they wear right or left depending on their role in the dynamic. Plenty of people on this site asking for that kind of relationship so let’s not be judgy and act like it’s something weird. I haven’t commented on blogs partially because of the judgement I see here. It’s kind of sad..mostly married guys looking for fun..but want to judge the girls..yikes. running low on confidence in the mods here.

5. cheetah says:

What’s wrong with being a single mom? 💁‍♀️

• SDZombie says:

Immoral, casts woman into poverty, disadvantages child, endangers child’s safety – the list goes on. Too much to list.

it should be obvious but apparently it is not

• SDZombie says:

Indeed, it’s quite alarming.

• Sassy says:

Wow I’m so glad you know everything about single moms. Some of us were strong enough to leave a shitty marriage.

• SDZombie says:

That’s a divorced mom not a single mom. A single mom is one who has never been married. Once a woman has married she can never be titled as single again. She is titled as “divorced”.

• SDZombie says:

Also, divorced women (while at least more respectable for not creating illegitimate children) are not ideal partners either because the fact they ended up divorced reveals they have both poor judgement and overall inadequate life skills.

• Sassy says:

And you don’t think they can learn from their mistakes?

• SDZombie says:

Most do not – but of the rare ones that do, it usually takes them several years and by that time they are then too old.

Define shitty marriage

• PierreM says:

It’s immoral to be a single mom? So if a woman’s husband dies, she is suddenly immoral?

What about a woman who has a great job, makes $500,000 per month in passive income from a real estate and stock portfolio, and has ample free time. What if she wants to have a child as a single mom? She can easily afford world class security, the best schools, and take care of everything a child could ever want or need. Is she immoral or wrong? How? What’s the logic behind that?

• Mike says:

PierreM Is describing a 70 year old widow. What an imagination.

You are raising 90 percent of the incarcerated . You spread for a bad boy or left a good man

• Charlotte says:

Ugh you are disgusting “Dave”

You don’t like facts I see or the fact that men can have standards

• AndreP says:

Harsh when you read it or hear it out loud, but that tends to be the pattern.

• Kelly says:

Dave this is the 15th day in a row that you’ve been trolling this post and commenting gross, disrespectful things. Clearly you have no life and in addition to having to pay women for their time with you, you have to sit around disrespecting the same people you’re soliciting from. You’re an incel at its finest and truly do leave a stain in the name of SDs. I hope to god any poor woman you weasel your way inside of is being compensated enough but I don’t think there’s any amount in the world that would make time with you worthwhile. Enjoy dying alone

• Charlie says:

Dave brush up on Webster’s a bit…you can’t have a terrible personality AND be stupid, pick one! What you claim to be a fact is in fact not a fact at all, it’s your opinion. You’ve quite clearly been scorned by a woman, or maybe more than one. Your comments all mostly resemble little boys at recess saying “eww girls have cooties” ….smh…half wit

Absolutely nothing. I’m single mom and we’re doing better than before. However, if I had someone to help me out financially or even just watching the baby so I can cook dinner or have a lower on my own, that would be a god send.

• AndreP says:

Nothing if she is a MILF.

I tried to cuff, but I always seem to get it bass ackwards. Insert rimshot here

• AndreP says:

F U. You had me going, I had to go back and read the article to figure out what cuffing was. So much for coming directly to the comments. LOL

7. lauren creampie captio\n crfunch says:

CREAMPIE ME CREAMpi
    E ME IF U RICH >:)

8. Snow Bunnny says:

Lol. You guys are funny. 😉

I love all the influential mountain movers I’ve met through this site! (Approximately 3 in 2 years) ☺️

I think Brandon Wade is a GENIUS. And can’t wait for a Sugar Daddy to cuff me this Winter! 😉

24 in the 5-4!! Holla atcha girl.. 😉

these comments

10. A Classy Lady says:

You came on SA to judge me, Really? Why are YOU here? This is rhetorical.

I personally would like an companion, ambitious and older (30-50) to spend quality time with on weekends and holidays.

I dont find writing directly to you very productive. Please do not write to me again.

11. FILTERSRUS says:

Dave, duuuude. You are my hero. I see the ones wanting a luxury lifestyle and a huge allowance and they don’t want a man older than 30. Good luck with that one, cupcake….

just remember that you maybe 1 of a few SD’s she is seeing so time is at a min..i knew a SB on here that had 5 SD’s going a week and was pulling at least 3k a week..she wasnt working and did this for couple months.

most of the time these sugar babies that claim they are getting a large allowance are doing it because they have a army of sugar daddies supporting them they are not getting it from one

How long can a girl sustain this ? Do they ever think of the long term consequences? Those guys know and once they get a few rounds with that vagina they move onto someone else . Even , I, yes me, would prefer long term arrangements but 99 % of women on here don’t deserve it . Those same sugar babies wake up at age 35 and think Prince Charming will wife her up .

• Sassy says:

Yeah, a long term relationship until they turn 35 so you can dump them.

13. NewPool says:

I love all your comments Dave

14. NewPool says:

This is the first time I’m hearing of it, but I actually think it could be a sweet thing when two mutually lonely people get together for this time. You always get reminded of your single status around the holidays, and this could alleviate those stressors? Not sure ..

And then they open up my envelope with fake amazon money it . I play chess sista not checkers.

Came across a profile : “long term SD wanted , friends with benefits , long term , emotional connection , platonic only ” – one flew over the cuckoo’s nest

17. A Classy Lady says:

He sounds like a buffoon the way he carries on
    Provoking strangers who comment to the article.maybe because
    Im new but expected men here to be more mature and respectful.

18. Anna says:

There’s grammar corrections but I can’t edit it so use common sense to understand it

19. Madison says:

I think cuffing season is important. Too many wild things happen during the summer. Often are they mistakes. Cuffing season allows those in the sugar bowl to get more serious about what they want, not just what’s available. I say, let the matching begin! Anybody recommend any good books to read over this season?

A lot of these so called SBs should be cuffed and not let out..unless they are on their med’s

As part of any future arrangements, I will inquire that every SB show me their release papers from the looney farm . Then I’ll make an offer she can’t refuse .

Lately the profiles sound like match.c0m women “
      I’m am empowered proud mother of a 10 year old bastard , I need a man to step up and give me a life of luxury “

I dont understand. If you have such a low opinion of us babies, why are you here? We all have our issues, sure some are worse than others. But I would never offer myself to a man with your attitude. You lump us altogether like we’re the same. Someone needs more love in their life methinks

So men aren’t not allowed to have legitimate standards but women are allowed to have delusional standards ? Got it. If you’re a single mom or a single woman over 35 , trust me , you’re not the one doing the choosing .

this is so funny. bro there’s a reason you have to pay girls to sleep with you………

Yet here you are as well . If all you can get are single moms for free , should you be bragging …”bro”?

Totally agree. They can’t even find a decent job and the worst thing they will reply that they are busy

HAHAHA That’s everywhere

As my wise 80 year old mother said , a man will chase ground beef if you put a skirt on it . That doesn’t make any woman special .

If I want platonic , I’ll ask my best male buddy out and chances are he will buy me a drink .

I’m only here for the comments. Dave, you’re a funny guy.

24. Dedi says:

U can cuff if thet bad enough in your eyes.

There is nothing wrong with a forty year old sugar baby.

No man wants a 40 year old sugar baby at any month unless he’s 70 or wants a cheap date . A man with money can drop a 40 year old for an 18 year old

Therein lies the problem…you have no money 😂.

• April says:

Hey, that’s not nice. It’s like saying women have little to no value, besides attractiveness and perceived value to men to live for in your opinion. Our moms and grandmothers have all hit that age range. Please don’t disrespect women like that; Men, heck, people hit that age as well. I do agree this is a younger generation’s game. Not much lasts unless u find the needle in the haystack

27. Ricky says:

I also prefer finding a woman in the winter months because those are the times they usually stop shaving … and I’m into that sort of thing.

Awww I was hoping handcuffs lol.

29. Alice says:

Handcuff? Certainly.

30. A Classy Lady says:

Im very interested in cuffing or being “cuffed”. Im interested in someone single, tall, monogamous and lives in New York or Europe.

best,
    A Classy Lady

31. A Classy Lady says:

Im very interested in being cuffing. Im interested someone single, tall, monogamous and lives in New York or Europe.

best,
    A Classy Lady

I remember you . You’re close to 40 and still looking for the same thing . Yeah you’re delusional

• A Classy Lady says:

SA why havent you banned Dave yet? he is a internet troll. A middle aged man with no life.

• Anna says:

Lol Dave is hilarious, I’m not at all offended by what he saying because it’s true. I’m a sugar baby and I know that a facade is played oh, so ladies don’t get mad at what he says about your facade. It’s a damn facade unless you are crazy then I can’t help you there. Nobody’s Wife and me up this season

• A Classy Lady says:

He sounds like a buffoon the way he carries on
        Provoking strangers who comment to the article.maybe because
        Im new but expected men here to be more mature and respectful.

So you soliciting for NY men is classy ?

Dave, I’ve read through the comments on here and you keep popping up like some “mightier than thou” wanna be. You sound like an egotistical, narissistic skin head. You have an opinion on everyone too it seems. I bet when you’re charming as hell in a crowd but make your SBs feel like possessions who are worth something only so long as they amuse you. Lord help any woman who gets trapped by you.

I wouldn’t even argue. I think he just said something about standards haha. The only thing arguing with a fool proves is that there are two. He’s judging people for being in the same site he is on looking for….. I’m sorry Dave why are you here and what ARE you looking for anyway?
      Good conversation?

That judging term . It’s only judging if a man has standards . The site is great the women are garbage . I’ve had plenty of fun on the site . Dumb question