1 year ago
Sugar Daddies pick the sexiest Halloween costumes of 2019

Halloween is the perfect time of year to unleash your inner vixen. Whether that’s a superhero vixen, cat vixen or nerd vixen, it’s the one day a year everyone is encouraged to show a little more, wear a little less and just have fun. This year, the holiday falls on a Thursday, which means there will be parties the weekend before, the weekend after and on the actual day. You can’t miss these opportunities to dress up. And if you can be anyone you want, who will you choose?

If you’re hoping to bump into a POT at any of these costume parties, you’ve got a leg up, because SDs told us what costumes they think are the hottest.

Drum roll please …

If you’re one of the 4.2 million college student SBs, you can skip that trip to the Halloween store, because the number one costume is a school girl. But if you want to mix it up and embrace your inner SHE-ro, go ahead, because four superheroes made the list, including: Cat Woman; Wonder Woman; Black Widow and Supergirl.

The sexiest thing you could ever be is confident, so pick something that feels good. Whatever you decide to dress up as, we know you’re going to turn heads.

101 Responses to “Sugar Daddies pick the sexiest Halloween costumes of 2019”

1. K.belle says:

It takes a lot of effort to bullshit. Generally speaking, you get what you put out ?! No? ..?

2. Ava says:

It is extremely difficult finding true sugar daddies in the midwest! Everyone either just wants a no strings attached relationship without spoiling you and them just getting what they want or they lie about everything.

do you think it is any easier for the sugar daddies everyone on this site lies without a profile i can’t tell if your expectations are reasonable i wish you well and good luck with your search

• Lacey says:

This is so true! Even the messages I get NEVER text back now! It wasn’t even that bad a month ago…

3. Desireee says:

Hahaa you sure about that? Leave a way for me to contact you 😉

Where did u go*

Summer what planet do you live on?
    Can’t be planet earth lol
    Tuition paid lmfao where did I go one semester at clown college? lol

6. John says:

Being a SB and selling pics is difficult I think a lot of guys get the pics and the don’t send the money…

i don’t think so john the SB takes pictures off the internet not her pictures and sends those but not before she gets the money

7. Potter says:

I never really thought people did that. Why? One of the benefits of SD/SB relationships imo is the fact that everything is on the table. Without honesty or communication it doesn’t work very well. There are scammers on both side i’m sure. It’s quite frustrating

that’s the way it started out as about being brutally honest no games but i guess it doesn’t work like that anymore sad

8. Viviennelauren says:

You guys are hilarious , I’m new on here . Find my profile !

9. MissEnigmatic says:

You sound like a predator.

10. MissEnigmatic says:

That’s awful. You should have at least paid her for the service. That’s not cool.

11. Anna says:

I’m just getting frustrated with finding a SD uggh. I live in the midwest and it’s a bit difficult to get around the PPV ? I’ve had a few men lie about what they’re looking for. They’d tell me one thing while we chat then when the first meeting comes around the entire tune is changed. ?
    anyway…✨✨

where are you at ? if your in the boondocks it’s really hard to find someone on here if your in a medium to large city this site works like a charm

12. AndreP says:

It all evens out as we men lie about being loving, nurturing and the benjamins. LOL

13. AndreP says:

Ain’t that the truth.

14. Milania says:

Yes it’s very sad

15. Maja says:

This is great! I was Maleficent for Halloween and my daughter was Sleeping Beauty haha, not on the list but I try to credit myself for creativity ?♥️

16. Sassy says:

This isn’t a profile…

17. Sassy says:

You do realize this isn’t a profile, right?

18. Anna-mea says:

well I’m right here!

19. Destiny says:

Its key to have a genuine connection first before sex, you can thread through Splenda daddies and the misogynists that way. just because a guy has a lot of money don’t assume he will spend it on you, he has to find you “ worthy” to whatever standard that is to him. It goes both ways, just because you’re in front of him doesn’t mean you owe him anything, even as little as a kiss. believe it or not… It is sometimes the guy that doesn’t have multi millions who will give you the dates, experience you want.

20. Hunney (SA) says:

I’m sorry to hear about those experiences . Not every one lies but of course it’s hard to know for sure when your on the internet . But keep trying you’ll come across the right one . Like mee lol

21. Summer says:

I won’t even blame you for anything because she dumb as hell. Who fucks before the money is in hand or in the bank and a couple shopping spree, dinners , trip and even tuition paid in full. You ain’t meeting a real spartan sugar baby or else you wouldn’t be talking so tuff. Anyways be careful not all are dumb.

22. Melz says:

I am beginning to think the main reason I log on to SA is for the articles and comments. Arrangements have been my “norm” for a number of years, being an SB has provided me with many wonderful experiences… emotional and financial. With that said, I have never lied about my age, nor posted photos from years past. This year was/is a turning point for me, I am turning 4-0! But SA posted my age prematurely (10 months early), so I was a bit offended when guys questioned my age… I said 39, but my profile said 40. haha

23. Meowidithgrey says:

Apparently I am the odd one out that does not lie about body type or weight

24. duh says:

Hey SA staffers, why should I even bother posting any comment or constructive observation here (in polite language) if every time I do post anything beyond two lines of text and ever dare to suggest any even slight imperfection on the @seeking site you simply delete my posts and won’t publish them.. why refuse the comment I made about men’s fantasy preferences on this costume theme?…how is such censorship balanced journalism.. I guess if i was female I would be allowed to post anything at all..#getwokegobroke

25. Hmm… What about Sailor Moon? It’s a tiny skirt and she’s a student too just looks a bit more sailor-y haha <3 OR there's the black tape look… with just pure black tape and nothing else… or just a very goth BDSM look with chains, ropes, and harnesses…. Ahh don't you love dressing up?! So fun!

26. I always wondered that too! I don’t lie about my age but I always get told I look a bit younger than I really am… I guess I can’t complain haha

27. What do you mean play money? x

28. I love sharing pics and getting feedback on my costumes… Find me on socials as sofia.tropical or on patreon /sofiatropical xx

29. Leiah says:

I don’t even know how to comment correctly! hah

30. Leiah says:

Well I use my real pictures from the last 4 days, and I am so honest, it’s almost embarrassing…oh well…

don’t forget lying about their name! it’s rarely “chloe”!

• Ok yes, that happens but it’s a security thing of course! I’m sure a lot of SDs also do the same for their own privacy and safety. I think once there is a level of trust established, the truth generally comes out.

Intellectual conversations about a post some girl made about her makeup on social media or about Paris Hiltons fashion mistakes

33. C says:

Funny, I’ve met a large number of men who post photos that are at least 10+ years old and look nothing like them. Goes both ways.

that is true but it doesn’t matter what men look like they are not asking for money if a woman wants money she needs to be hot looking if she doesn’t ask for money i don’t care if they are 300 pounds and 20 years older than they claim

So everybody should just keep on deceiving? Maybe your allowance if u even have one should be pro rated lol

34. SDZombie says:

In my area it seems to be about 10 yrs. that most women take off their age.

35. Nezzie says:

Looking to meet a sugar momma, 20 M in college!

36. Weeny says:

This comment section is wack

Because sexiness and appeal to men are what Halloween is all about. School girl being top rated is the spookiest thing about this article.

38. ?? says:

Not surprising. Old ass men like it simple. Young looking women**

39. Lulu says:

I’m being a skeleton in a see through mesh body suit, guess I won’t be sexy enough for a sugar daddy this Halloween huh

40. Cindy says:

Iooking for someone to meet

My daddies wear rolex Dave. I know, you are too poor for that so I understand.

42. Sugar says:

Just had a SD send me $1000 as an apology for not being able to meet me due to travel. Yes, there are still real gentlemen out there. <3

43. duh says:

Yea, indeed, a ludicrously inflated claim and undoubtedly fake

@fitunicorn007

45. FILTERSRUS says:

I wanna go to Halloween as Dave

Filters good luck with that
      Stop being so hateful when a man tell you the truth! Stop trying to control men and remember your the one wanting money nobody has a guntoyourhead

46. lolita says:

I’m gonna be the Joker this Halloween. Is that sexy? Haha

47. FILTERSRUS says:

The school girl thing is wayyyyyyyyyy overdone. Unless you have the look the costume looks just that— costumey. I would agree with you dressing with what gives you power, but schoolgirl just isn’t it

48. Wamp says:

Great. I’ve got Harley Quinn outfit in my closet.

• Sugar says:

Dave your perfect outfit: the joker cuzz you are a joke. Hows things over here? Hope yall busy making money $$$$$

Wow sugar you got me with that one . You gonna Twitter clap back on me next time ? You still think men wear Rolex watches ?