3 weeks ago
Sugar Daddies pick the sexiest Halloween costumes of 2019

Halloween is the perfect time of year to unleash your inner vixen. Whether that’s a superhero vixen, cat vixen or nerd vixen, it’s the one day a year everyone is encouraged to show a little more, wear a little less and just have fun. This year, the holiday falls on a Thursday, which means there will be parties the weekend before, the weekend after and on the actual day. You can’t miss these opportunities to dress up. And if you can be anyone you want, who will you choose?

If you’re hoping to bump into a POT at any of these costume parties, you’ve got a leg up, because SDs told us what costumes they think are the hottest.

Drum roll please …

If you’re one of the 4.2 million college student SBs, you can skip that trip to the Halloween store, because the number one costume is a school girl. But if you want to mix it up and embrace your inner SHE-ro, go ahead, because four superheroes made the list, including: Cat Woman; Wonder Woman; Black Widow and Supergirl.

The sexiest thing you could ever be is confident, so pick something that feels good. Whatever you decide to dress up as, we know you’re going to turn heads.

76 Responses to “Sugar Daddies pick the sexiest Halloween costumes of 2019”

Hello how are you doing today i’m Freddy from pennsylvania hope you are good and nice meeting you…your profile hits home with me and i like that you seem relaxed and very open if you would not mind i’ll like you to be my sugar baby and here’s my number ‪209 727 2659you can text me…hoping to read from you soon.

2. Melz says:

I am beginning to think the main reason I log on to SA is for the articles and comments. Arrangements have been my “norm” for a number of years, being an SB has provided me with many wonderful experiences… emotional and financial. With that said, I have never lied about my age, nor posted photos from years past. This year was/is a turning point for me, I am turning 4-0! But SA posted my age prematurely (10 months early), so I was a bit offended when guys questioned my age… I said 39, but my profile said 40. haha

3. bc says:

just about every profile i read is the same crap..want deep meaningful conversations can talk about anything for hrs, you will never be bored..so i took one out, within 30mins there was a deadly silence..oh well..i’m sure half of the so called SB’s are here to boost their ego’s just to be noticed. their photos are photoshopped, half dont even reply back yet are online for hrs..what i’m finding now is alot of 14, 15, 16 year olds on here very dangerous..

I had one lie and told me she was 17 . So I cancelled our contract and didn’t pay her after we banged

• Summer says:

I won’t even blame you for anything because she dumb as hell. Who fucks before the money is in hand or in the bank and a couple shopping spree, dinners , trip and even tuition paid in full. You ain’t meeting a real spartan sugar baby or else you wouldn’t be talking so tuff. Anyways be careful not all are dumb.

I’m not talking tough I’m talking reality . Then I have 40 year old single moms who send me 5 messages like a stalker ( if men did the same thing they would be called creeps ) so I take them out for drinks and do the same thing . Not going to pay for rusty old used cars either .

• Mike says:

Dinner upfront, yes, maybe a day trip. Bu shopping, travel, tuition paid. Sorry Summer, the SB has got to earn that. I have the money, I decided how I spend it. If she doesn’t like it I show her the door and let the next one in line have a chance to show me what she has.

• Ricky says:

Nice try Summer …….lol

• Destiny says:

Its key to have a genuine connection first before sex, you can thread through Splenda daddies and the misogynists that way. just because a guy has a lot of money don’t assume he will spend it on you, he has to find you “ worthy” to whatever standard that is to him. It goes both ways, just because you’re in front of him doesn’t mean you owe him anything, even as little as a kiss. believe it or not… It is sometimes the guy that doesn’t have multi millions who will give you the dates, experience you want.

Summer what planet do you live on?
        Can’t be planet earth lol
        Tuition paid lmfao where did I go one semester at clown college? lol

Where did u go*

4. Mike says:

Hey wannabe sugar babies tell me where to send the play money for those pictures that you are selling and for that online arrangement that you want to have.

5. Mike says:

Hey wannabe sugar babies I have lots of play money for that platonic arrangement that you want to have.

6. Mike says:

So many young, inexperienced wannabe sugar babies talk about having deep meaningful conversations. I want to have those too for as long as it takes to get them drunk enough to take their panties off.

7. Mike says:

Do any wanna be sugar babies say what they are offering in return for the money that they desperately need or all they all entitled illiterates?

8. Mike says:

Pull your tounge in, sugga, pull your tounge in
    Look they callin you “puppy” cause your tounge out

9. Mike says:

What is the number of years that wanna be sugar babies lie about their age? In my experience it’s 5 years, which is how much their pictures are out of date too.

10. Mike says:

What is the average number of years that wanna be sugar babies lie about their age? In my experience it’s 5 years and that goes for how out dated their pictures are too.

• Mike says:

Comment goes missing, then comes back twice then other comment goes missing.

• C says:

Funny, I’ve met a large number of men who post photos that are at least 10+ years old and look nothing like them. Goes both ways.

that is true but it doesn’t matter what men look like they are not asking for money if a woman wants money she needs to be hot looking if she doesn’t ask for money i don’t care if they are 300 pounds and 20 years older than they claim

So everybody should just keep on deceiving? Maybe your allowance if u even have one should be pro rated lol

11. Cindy says:

Iooking for someone to meet

My daddies wear rolex Dave. I know, you are too poor for that so I understand.

13. Sugar says:

Just had a SD send me $1000 as an apology for not being able to meet me due to travel. Yes, there are still real gentlemen out there. <3

@fitunicorn007

15. FILTERSRUS says:

I wanna go to Halloween as Dave

Filters good luck with that
      Stop being so hateful when a man tell you the truth! Stop trying to control men and remember your the one wanting money nobody has a guntoyourhead

16. lolita says:

I’m gonna be the Joker this Halloween. Is that sexy? Haha

“surveyed 2.1 million sugar daddies” -yeah sure, a marketing feat .

18. FILTERSRUS says:

The school girl thing is wayyyyyyyyyy overdone. Unless you have the look the costume looks just that— costumey. I would agree with you dressing with what gives you power, but schoolgirl just isn’t it

19. Wamp says:

Great. I’ve got Harley Quinn outfit in my closet.

• Sugar says:

Dave your perfect outfit: the joker cuzz you are a joke. Hows things over here? Hope yall busy making money $$$$$

Wow sugar you got me with that one . You gonna Twitter clap back on me next time ? You still think men wear Rolex watches ?

Rolex watches lol
        Girls are so materialistic and don’t realize the guys who make money like to invest their money and like to a see a return on their investment sooner than later so no we don’t collect grandpas watches dumbasss