1 month ago
You Don’t Need to Justify Your Sugar Relationship

We all understand that the majority of relationships follow a certain path; you meet, get to know one another, fall in love, get married and put up the white picket fence. That’s the ethos of what relationships are over the last century. But what if you want something different?  What if you have no interest in getting married, don’t want the picket fence – at least not at this point in your life? Or you are married but unhappy – what then?

Alternative dating is an option. Sugar relationships provide a framework for a type of relationship that is “outside the box.” But that’s ok. Differences are what make the world go ‘round. The contract between the Sugar Daddy (Provider) and the Sugar Baby (Recipient) determine the parameters of the relationship; who provides what, when and for how long.

The Sugar Baby (SB), gets the financial inducement and companionship she wants and the Sugar Daddy (SD) gets the physical relationship and emotional support he desires. SDs provide more than just a financial incentive; they can also mentor their SBs, open doors to areas the SB would never likely get through otherwise, or simply provide companionship when needed. SBs provide the emotional and physical companionship that the SDs need at that time. It’s a mutually beneficial relationship.

So when your friends or family say, “isn’t that the same as being a prostitute?” or “isn’t that demeaning to women?”. The answer is a resounding NO. Both parties are consenting adults with very specific parameters of what the relationship entails.

For the women, it can be financial support (because let’s face it, men still have a larger earning potential than women) to help pay tuition, medical, business, or household expenses. These women work, go to school and are productive members of society. They’re not sitting on the couch wondering what to do with their lives.

For the men, usually they are married and are unsatisfied within that relationship. Many are in an “open marriage.”  They find something in the Sugar relationship that they are not getting at home, and are happy to have an arrangement with their SBs. They can also be single men who are looking for an alternative type of relationship. These relationships can last months and sometimes years with the same couple.

So when friends and family ask why you’re in a Sugar relationship, hold your head high and tell them it’s where you want to be at this point in your life. You owe no one an explanation for what you do. If they love you, they’ll support your choices.

69 Responses to “You Don’t Need to Justify Your Sugar Relationship”

1. SB says:

Absolutely not! It’s your business to do what you do however you do it. If it does not interfere with their life they should kick rocks!

I am reading the comments, I didn’t know this online SB-SD finding platforms was so packed up with all this untitled people/man like this. So disrespectful and honestly just thinking with their penis. When you ask an emotional connection or support you have to give it also. If you use any person as a trash that you pay and get what you can get from, you will be treated the same. If you want intellectual women you have to dig it better then a person just looking good. I am such good looking person but I had always stupid SD that couldn’t take their stupidity. So you gotta understand that money is not everything to everyone. And you are an old soggy old man maybe you also born from a single mom, you should be ashamed of yourself. Because you are soooo empty you get empty in your life. It called Karma. AssHoles

3. OverTheseMysogonist says:

Its men like Dave that make me want to quit this site. It also amazes me how much time he has on his hands that on EVERY post I see his comments bashing women. And no I dont think youre this a thousand year old man with a small penis or a rapist or a loser. But I mean come on. I see nothing but an angry man at ALL women over a past experience. Get over it. If you cant find a way too. Why cant there be mutual respect? Its kind of annoying when the SDs assume what a SB is like.

You should blame your feminist sisters for this issue, not me . I get 5 weeks of vacation every year , from a company I that i gave 22 years of my life for and before that , a stem degree and an MBA .

I don’t see reprimanding yougottabefeedingme for stating that there is a so called rape culture in our country. You know this is bullshit and it is feminazis like her who propagate this myth . Or the girls who put ” please don’t be a serial killer” on their profiles . I don’t see you saying anything about that. You’re just hen pecking at me for stating facts.

4. Realbabiesneedrealdaddies says:

Dave, I have no kids and am not sagging. You have a foul mouth and no class. I wish you the best of luck. Some of us are genuinely looking for an older, intelligent companion. I doubt any of us are looking for anything you have to offer.

5. TheBitterMenOnHereAreVile says:

There are men on this website who clearly don’t like women. It’s sickening. If you don’t want to be a sugar daddy don’t be.

• Realbabiesneedrealdaddies says:

Agreed, with attitudes like these it’s no wonder they only attract the girls utterly desperate for money 🤢

As I said the ghetto peanut gallery has arrived. How many baby bastards you two have ? You clearly are not reading the posts , so how can you even comment about us ?

• SA_Admin says:

Dave, we are about to post Community Guidelines for our blog comments. Under these guidelines, personal attacks will not be allowed and the comments will be removed + the user subject to banning for repeated offenses. Please keep this in mind when posting in the future. Thanks!

• Mike says:

The babies pull a lot of their shit before they meet. Online only, send money for the meet, etc.

6. LIMAN says:

I have just about given up on this site. The women (girls) on here who understand what it is truly about are few and very far between.

Reading through these comments shows how shallow a lot of SDs can be. Not all SBs are the same. I’m 32, have two kids, a college degree (before getting on this site), and a full-time job. Just because I have “shot someones orgasm out” doesn’t mean that I am any less of a person. I would rather have a emotional connection with someone. I, personally, am not going to ask for an allowance without having some kind of connection established first.

8. Mike says:

I opened a support ticket and complained about the time waster accounts and told them I wont’t renew.

You guys need to write a article about what men want because aren’t we the ones paying for this site and the girls too!!! Please write an article telling girls not to be greedy Dumbass bitches lol

• Mike says:

I reminded them in my email that I am the one who is paying and I don’t need my time wasted by wading through wannabes who are looking for free money.

More and more men are getting tired of the b.s. random girl ” I’ve driven more than an hour for 3 meetups and have been flaked on “….as if she wouldn’t do it if she had a lot of options on her plate .

Wow, reading these responses from “daddies” is pretty eye opening! I’m in my 30’s, neither used up nor a desperate single mother. I’m looking for a relationship lite with genuine mutual benefits and loyalty. Maybe stop chasing teenagers and you might find a stunning woman who is your intellectual equal and understands adult relationships!

12. Steve says:

I think there are a few guys who are paying a lot of money for one date or maybe two dates and then the dump these women. And the girls think that’s what they should always be getting and none of them are worth it. There has also been a surge in girls looking just for platonic relationships. I seriously don’t understand who is supporting these women and why they keep adding their profiles to seeking arrangement.

13. Nitemaresd says:

This article explains how your Sugar relationship is justified.

If the title of this article were correct, we wouldn’t need this article.

14. Bessi says:

Emotional connection is such an important component of any relationship. It’d be nice to find someone that doesn’t discriminate on body type. As cliche as it might sound, I have so much love to give, and would love to find someone that doesn’t immediately reject me because I don’t have the athletic slim body. I’m 32, have a great full time job, and do have 2 kids. So where do I sign up for this Save A Single Mom group? 🙄

15. Ricky says:

A Girlfriend experience certainly warrants repeat business from me. To find that however you’ll need to go through a few SB’s first. The other factor is … you’re not gonna find that type in a 20 year old. I know Dave would disagree but IMO the best age for a SB that fits that bill is 30-35.

30 year old non single mom hot 9 that is humble , feminine , and educated. I’d consider that but even they act stupid these days .

Dfw experiences are awesome but very rare to find these girlsnjust want money for coffee
      I had one for almost a year and she was awesome haven’t found anyone close to her great looks or personality and she was 19 lol

• Mike says:

I’ve had about four really good sugar babies a few booty calls that lasted for years but it is getting harder to find them.

Yup it’s like hitting the lottery in a way it’s sad
        we are paying to get rid of all negative parts of dating and get more to the positive points of it but still got to jump through hoops

• Dazed SD says:

I’ve met several girls from here, but have only had 2 long term over a year each. It’s all about the attitude. Most don’t have the right one. Most have immediate needs of money and don’t look at the long term prospects and benefits they could get.

Mutually beneficial to most of the ladies I have run across has been ” you pay for what I want you to pay for and I MIGHT make it worth your while “. Sadly they start with selling of pics and taking you down some rabbit hole by nickel and diming you to death. I just had to let one go who couldn’t manage money if her life depended on it and all the nitpicky requests for 20 here and 50 there got really old really quick. You just finally have to say enough is enough.

17. Mike says:

This blog isn’t so bad. Some of the wannabe sugar babies on here should read what mutually beneficial means. It doesn’t mean money for nothing, or platonic, or online only, or spoil me because I’m a princess. It means delivering value, both companionship and a girlfriend experience.

• Mike says:

I’ve know some sugar babies for years, and they get vacations to Europe because they know how to please their sugar daddy.

• Mike says:

I’ve been messaging women on here and they tell me that they want their tuition paid but they don’t even want to meet.

• Mike says:

A sugar daddy should get everything that a boyfriend gets.

• Mike says:

The wannabe sugar babies on here need to stop saying “I’m not a pro.” Pros don’t request having their tuition paid, or dinner dates or shopping sprees or vacations. They just quote a rate and come right over for play time.