Keeping Your Own Style

Mainstream media tends to show Sugar Babies in an almost cookie-cutter-like uniform: a tight, skin-baring dress and heels. While there’s nothing wrong with this classic sexy look, let’s face it—it may not be the most comfortable option, or the option that would be everyone’s go-to. What’s really sexy? Being confident. How do you feel confident? When you are comfortable (literally & figuratively) in what you are wearing. And if you’re teetering on uncomfortable heels, in a dress where you are constantly having to pull down your hem for fear of exposing yourself—you’re probably not comfortable. So how do you pull off a drop-dead look that you feel wonderful in, without pain or self-consciousness? Well, there are plenty of options for the three outfit staples!

The Right Heels

High heels may be one of the most confidence-boosting inventions of mankind, but not all are made equally. Super-snug toe boxes, mediocre-quality leather, a less-than-perfect fit—these are all culprits of high-heel pain. When it comes to heels, you want quality: the best materials, the best fit and the best construction. The investment is more than worth it, ladies.

Manolo Blahnik, a godfather of shoe design, very purposefully designs his heels to be comfortable so women will hang on to them for years. His ultra-classic BB pumps are not only a must-have for any woman, but they are extremely well-balanced in construction (taking pressure off the balls of your feet) and roomy from front-to-back, making them perfect for wider feet.

With its spacious toe-box in a deceptively comfy point shape, Valentino Rockstud pumps are another must-have. Also, don’t be worried by the strappy styles—they’re made with sumptuously soft leather that softens rather than pinches.

Handbags

Handbags are easily one of the most expressive parts of your style. Whether you’re a girl who loves the legends like the Birkin and the Chanel Double Flap, or ornate bags covered in studs & chains like Stella McCartney’s Falabella—you can’t help but feel confident when carrying your belongings in these pieces of art! Plus, they come in just about every color on the spectrum, with patterns and new materials each season, so it’s practically impossible to not find one to fall in love with.

The LBD

Let’s all collectively take a moment to thank Coco Chanel for womankind’s most-coveted piece of clothing: the little black dress. It flatters every woman, matches every bag, makes your jewelry pop and, ultimately, lets your beauty take centerstage. The LBD should be any Sugar Baby’s wardrobe staple—the thing she reaches for first and has no doubt it’ll make her Sugar Daddy’s jaw drop. You can choose from a massive variety of silhouettes—a slinky minimalist look, a fitted mini, an embellished attention-grabber, a bold Saint Laurent romper (rompers count as LBD’s!)—the options are simply endless.

But what if it’s winter and it’s simply too cold to bare your legs? Or what if you are just one of those women who isn’t the biggest fan of dresses? Cue the jumpsuit. A black jumpsuit can also be of “LBD caliber”—equally sexy with plunging necks and/or backs and chic with impeccable, curve-hugging tailoring. A Givenchy jumpsuit is simply stunning with its beaded, low neck, while a Alberta Ferretti design radiates a sultry yet sophisticated vibe with a sheer bodice that overlies a deep-V front & back.

Jumpsuits like this Givenchy (left) and Alberta Ferretti (right) look just as sexy as any LBD.

Ultimately, every Sugar Baby should wear what makes her feel like a goddess. Don’t feel limited to a certain look. Express yourself. Being your most-confident, authentic self is what is sexiest in a woman, and ultimately, it will attract the Sugar Daddies you are most compatible with. Feel good, look good, play good!

76 Responses to “Keeping Your Own Style”

Personally, I’m not into fancy clothes. I prefer jeans and a t-shirt.

If anything, I am much more interested in the naked woman underneath, and, yes, the person inside the naked woman. The rest is unnecessary window dressing.

2. Persepolisiranshiraz says:

This is good to know. I’m 42 and was hesitant about getting on this site because i thought it was mainly for younger woman. So far it’s been pretty good. Glad this article talks about every woman finding her own style.

3. Bonita says:

I love getting all dressed for my other.

4. Angel wife says:

Chanel, Prada, LV does not bring me confidence… “you can’t help but feel confidence…” if I need material things in order to make myself feel confident or happy there’s something seriously wrong. These things bring me short term pleasure, I enjoy looking in my closet! I feel just as comfortable,confident and sexy wearing jeans and a tee. Cliche but true, we know it’s gotta come from within.

5. Amy says:

Yes confidence matters a lot ✌🏻

Only if fantasy is your thing. If I am taking my SB out to dinner or lunch somewhere nice. I usually will say “dressing any more than for business casual is overdoing it “, as a guideline but not an order. Shows her sense of style and attention to detail

If someone is foolish enough to do that. Online only is against TOS, and should get one banned but it doesn’t

8. aspiringtrophy says:

I love getting dolled up for my man.

• Filtersrus says:

Good for you. If dolling up, as you put it, makes you feel more feminine and confident about yourself, more power to you!! I know your man appreciates it. Any SD worth 5 cents should. Full stop.

9. Sweetcheeks says:

Mike, all your other comments got deleted 😂 No one likes you.

10. Strawberri says:

Hey everyone

11. CostaRicanInFL says:

I have had a couple of relationships from here and very much have enjoyed being able to dress up, little black dress, heels.. Dating on here gives you that opportunity, unlike the other sites. Of course, dressing according to the occasion.

12. SweetRain says:

I personally love dressing up, wearing that short tight dress and heels to rock. If the dress slides up a bit, so what, be confident in what you’ve got and don’t be afraid to show a little skin.

13. Sugar says:

Whats up folks. What Dave is not here commenting?

14. R Baby says:

I (32) used to be a real tomboy before but now I have a higher salary and I can see my taste is changing and more often, beautiful quality and, you could say girly, things catch my eye. And my SD (42) of 4 years says he loves the change. That being said, as we seek for a SB to join our luxury lifestyle, we’re not into those who are obsessed with the OTT glamour look and designer everything.

• Filtersrus says:

Outer beauty fades but inner beauty lasts a lifetime

If some of these younger ladies were to be held up to a light you would see that they are hollow inside.

Outer ugliness can be fixed or cured, but inner ugliness knows no cure

I was going to say the same thing but my comments dong get approved 😡 he’s just a low-life.. Ignore him

16. agirlhasnoname says:

I’m sure he would. But would I? Definitely not.

Look at this raging old fool

18. Sweetcheeks says:

It’s not just at the word of SBs, evidence has to be provided. Whenever I report men for soliciting s*x, I screenshot the conversation and give that as evidence to SA 😇

19. Emily says:

I had an older SD (30 year age gap) that loved the attention of going out with me dressed to the nines. He was retired and didn’t mind what people thought, but the looks and whispers got him pretty excited. It was almost like a kind of foreplay for us before going to his hotel room.

• Emily says:

That said, you don’t need designer clothes to be attractive to an SD. Trust me, they care much more what you look like naked. Yes, even the polite ones. Just wear clothes that fit well and show off your assets while still being appropriate to the setting. Classy doesn’t have to mean expensive, it just means you put effort in. Some of my best sugar date outfit finds have been at Goodwill. And most SDs are rich because they’re frugal, so they’ll appreciate your choice to spend sensibly for your means while still looking stunning.

don’t be such a snowflake

Don’t think its sexism. Im a woman some of mine have been deleted and sometimes mine dont even get approved

22. Alice says:

I was Bettie Page for Halloween one year! #whoaBlackBettie

Thank your lucky stars. I can’t get mine to post at all

24. yougottabekiddingme says:

Maybe you should stop trying so hard to be pestilent.

25. yougottabekiddingme says:

Maybe then contributing to this space in a more pleasant manner would be best for now.

Not sure the lovely ladies of this site would stick around your website long if they were spoken to and about with the same regard that’s been demonstrated on this blog as of late.

I get that you’re frustrated, and you have some valid complaints, but geez. Can’t hump in a room with no walls, so would you mind not trying to tear them down? Many people come here because this is one of few places where they can engage with and get insight from others who aren’t judgmental of their lifestyle.

As for coming after this site to shut it down…this site serves the purpose it is intended to serve if people use it as it was intended to be used. Im sure that managing how people use the site is challenging, and it’s not possible for any site to filter out all the bad apples, though it doesn’t help that SA has seemingly put the horse ahead of the cart in placing mass mediated marketing ahead of IT and website maintenance and management. In any case, people will always find away to circumvent safeguards and misuse services. That said, choosing to use a site—as a free or paid member—does not exempt you from your own diligence in being a responsible and respectful consumer.

Anyway, let me know if you get that other website going. Otherwise, maybe we could shift our intentions to keeping this space friendly and sexy. Wanna? 👄

26. agirlhasnoname says:

Actually, I’d rather not 🤢🤢🤢🤢👴🏻

27. yougottabekiddingme says:

Ever consider starting your own website?

28. yougottabekiddingme says:

Some of your comments ought be deleted, Mike. Maybe find something different or more refreshing to talk about. Your schtick is rather worn. If your goal is to turn everyone off to this blog so that you’re left talking to yourself, then you’re doing a fine job. Just an FYI, though…the blog’s been dead since a certain someone first killed it some time ago, so you’re really only kicking an already dead horse, cowboy.

29. yougottabekiddingme says:

Vegas…typical.

30. lola says:

i’ve noticed that my clothing style isn’t usually what’s seen when it comes to sugar dating. the whole sexy at all times thing seems to be the norm for some sugar daddies, while i dress more in a softer/pastel type of style. think lolita mixed with schoolgirl ( short skirts, thigh highs, bows, all of it! ) it’s a style i’ve grown into that i enjoy but i’m never sure if a daddy will enjoy it too. :/

It’s quite possible that the women you see don’t want to make an effort for YOU.

32. Sassy says:

I dress for the occasion. Most places around here, you would really stand out if you are overdressed. I usually ask if there is a specific type of dress code I need to pay attention to.

33. Shalom Gaba says:

This is amazingly great!

34. Serina says:

I dress for the date. I ask where we are meeting and what do you prefer I wear? I’m definitely not looking to pay my rent. It’s funny reading these comments.

35. yougottabekiddingme says:

Seems it’s been a while.

Sad but true

37. DaddySays says:

A woman can look good in any number of ways.

For example there’s not much I love more than a woman who can create a fine, well-crafted sentence.

If she can do that I don’t care if her favorite outfit is a poorly-tanned skunk hide. I can work with it.

38. whocares says:

i work in an office setting so I’m usually dressed in a business casual way. I love dressing up for dates but I’ve actually been told by a few men I’ve met that they prefer a laid back/casual look. Of course that must NEVER mean messy or not put together; however I know there are unfortunately many SB out there giving us a bad name :/

it draws too much attention if your dressed up too much some men would not like the attention but it all depends on the daddy and what the baby likes to dress i prefer a lady that gets dressed up but if a lady feels more comfortable in jeans thats fine it’s about her comfort in style

While I agree with Mike, I’m one of the exceptions. I’m early 30s and I’m in the top 0.1%. I see more and more kids got successful very fast very early in this digital age. But those are still the minority and drawing the line at mid-thirties are definitely laughable

• agirlhasnoname says:

I never said my numbers were solid. But in my experience I have come across online and met in person enough youngs sds to think that there is a quite a lot of them on sa. And i don’t understand why it is laughable that I draw the line at 35 (30 if I am completely honest). I clearly have enough options and no my self worth well enough not to feel like I need or want to get with some old man.

i don’t understand what all the arguing is about wealth. You don’t have to be rich to be on here all you need is a good income to be able to pay a allowance and entertain the sugar babies many young people have enough income to do that .I think its silly to restrict your self to a certain age if you don’t like someone you don’t go out with them that is the beauty of this site you get to date who you want

• agirlhasnoname says:

You are wrong. There are plenty of young sds on sa and I have met loads. I would say atleast 30% are below thirty five years old (30% are thirty five to forty, 40% over forty).

• agirlhasnoname says:

you don’t have to believe it. Im still meeting young guys instead old ones so it your sarcasm makes no difference to me. also you sound jealous. my original comment wasnt even meant for you. loser.

you date who ever you want to i have a hard time understanding why a SD under the age of 35 would be on here but if they are more power to you and something else to think about men in that age group will be close to your age your not really looking for a sugar daddy but a wealthy man instead and that is perfectly fine that would be more preferable than going out with a old man but remember this there are not enough sugar daddies young and old to go around lots of complaints about sugar babies not finding a SD

agirlhasnoname it means your not looking for a sugar daddy they use that term loosely on this site a sugar daddy is a older wealthy man someone under 35 is not old therefore not a sugar daddy . Your really looking for a wealthy man and yes men in that age can support a sugar baby but just because they can doesn’t mean they will

• agirlhasnoname says:

Fine, in that case I am not interested in meeting the stereotypical, middle-aged sd, but young wealthy men. And yes, “just because they can doesn’t mean they will”, but that can be said of the old sds too. Luckily for me, so far I haven’t met any stingy young men on SA.
        Ps. your efforts to use some punctuation have not gone unnoticed. Well done for getting in an apostrophe and a fullstop!

• agirlhasnoname says:

and no I dont wear a lot of smart casual because i prefer to date young guys. I will only meet an sd older than about thirty five if he is in really good shape and is rich but thats a rare combination so I hardly ever meet old sds

• agirlhasnoname says:

they’re usually too busy with work or have to travel tonnes so dont have time for normal relationships. and most say its easier to get nsa on sa than other sites or when meeting at a bar for example as all cards are on the table from the onset with sbs

The best daddies are in their 40s!! Sometimes late 30s Hands down. From experience they give way more than the over 50s. They’re also a lot more fun.

• agirlhasnoname says:

Yes I am a Londoner. And I dont care that its not the same where you are, I didnt ask, in fact I wasnt even talking to you initially. Looking at the comments you seem to need to shove your ugly self into everyones conversations. You must be a very lonely, unloved and unwanted man.

He sounds jealous.

I’m a Londoner. I’ve never met an Arab man ever lol. Haven’t even met anyone international. All the sds are across the UK and Ireland. Most in London. Get some messages from Americans.
        I think it’s a great place to be a sb…

39. SimplyMe says:

what do you type in to find these profiles?

If I could afford Givenchy I wouldn’t be a sugar baby.

41. Lana says:

I’m new to this and I’m not sure how this works

I only dress up for special occasions and wear casual clothes like jeans, tshirt, for all other dates.

43. Michael says:

Wrong. Jump suits, trouser suits, call them what you like, will never be as sexy as a LBD. You can’t run your hands up underneath a jump suit, for a start .