2 weeks ago
SBU 2020 🎉

SeekingArrangement has been around for a long time. Originally launched in 2006, we have become the largest Sugar Dating site in the world with over 20 million members. That’s astounding, really.

In 2015 we started SBU (Sugar Baby University). Launching a thousand ships… relationships that is. It’s the 5-year anniversary and this year we are taking things up a notch by announcing the top Sugar Community Colleges! But before we get into all that, let’s talk statistics.

Tuition prices at the average four-year institutions are going for ~$34,740, making students drown in debt before they even graduate! A Sugar Baby student who receives an average of $3,000 in monthly allowances, earns $20,920 more than a student working full time at the federal minimum wage. Of course, as many Sugar Seekers know, the monetary perks are only part of the relationship. Sugar relationships have a lot to offer in the form of mentorship and guidance.

Not only is the cost of a college education constantly on the rise, but the United States completion rate also trails behind other countries, now ranking fourth as the most expensive for students. It makes sense that sixty percent of all students seeking wealthy benefactors to fund their education are from the United States.

As long as there are students going into college, there will be students looking for Sugar Daddies to help them with their tuition! Check out our full list of the top schools across the globe by clicking here!

Now, let’s get to the fun part… SeekingArrangement’s Top Sugar Baby Schools! Welcome to SBU’s 5 year anniversary!

Top Sugar Colleges

1. Virginia Community College
  2. Maricopa Community College
  3. Los Angeles Community College
  4. Los Rios Community College
  5. Portland Community College

Sugar Baby University Stats

Be sure to remember that if you sign up with your .edu email addresses your profile is automatically upgraded to a Premium membership at no cost to you! A Premium membership helps you stand out, and search for your perfect potential Sugar Daddy. Happy Sugaring!

178 Responses to “SBU 2020 🎉”

1. Dazed SD says:

@SBU, what I would like to see is a Marketing 101 class for the SB’s. Teach them how to market themselves to their Target audience. I assume most of the SD’s are middle to later aged men, who have achieved some relative success in their careers or they wouldn’t be here. We all know why the SB’s are here, plan and simple $. But the SB’s profile writing is like their after a much younger audience. For example, tell me what’s in it for me, not just you. I would take the booger rings out, put your tongue back in your mouth, and spell check “financial”. I think I can speak for the majority of the SD’s, we don’t like those pictures, and certainly will not take you out to dinner with jewelry or whatever hanging out of your nose. It usually only attracts unwanted attention. Sorry (not really) for the rant, but only trying to help.

2. Tksb says:

Seeing these men’s comments are exactly why they can only be sd

Who is SA paying to write this nonsense? All these girls want is our money kinda the same as SA. newsflash neither of them is getting any more of my money. Both a bad business deal.

4. Lolita says:

I consider myself a good looking SB but based on my experience on SA, I think the 3k allowance is not a real average. One has to be nonspecific and have maybe 5 SDs to consistently make 3k.

anyone with 5 SD’s just ‘to make money’ is basically an adult services worker not an SB

• A says:

2 is enough for 3k…I have 2 and get around that in funds and I’m always open for more I just don’t actively seek it out. They come to me why should I say no.

• A...London says:

I’m 18, there’s no way one older man is enough for me. 5 sounds exciting tbf (some will disagree) but that’s five different personalities and experiences

• A...London says:

and one will bore me, I’m already quite bored with 2 and have 3,4 and 5 in my messages

A do you not think the SD will not get bored with you when your not available when they want to meet stick with your two that works

• A...London says:

hmm not sure anonymous…but not had the issue as of yet…
        I study, they work…they’re probably more keen on meeting but they seem to stick around
        If they grew bored then that’s fine there’s always someone else…but not sure I’ll be sticking to the two sorry

A they stick around because you have just two they obviously get enough time from you to satisfy them but if you add more they will likely get tired of you not being available when they want to go out and will likely start looking for someone else I’m not criticizing you it’s none of my business what you do i am just trying to warn you of the dangers of having multiple SD good luck in your arrangements and have fun with your life

• A...London says:

Look I don’t know anonymous…will just have to wait and see
        I can’t see into the future…but you also don’t know these SDs or their lives and how our arrangements work. I’ve not given you enough info to make the assumption

If you are making $3000 a month from multiple men you are a sex worker. That is as much as many full time jobs that young women have.

If I’m spending $3000 a month on a woman and I find out that she has others I’ll cut her off.

You are a sex worker if most of your money comes from seeing multiple men for sexual encounters. Sugar babies are like a girlfriend and go on dates, and activities.

• A...London says:

oh I do all of that too Anonymous…
        My dates are really fun 😉
        But all daddies are in different positions, meaning not one person wants the exact same thing

5. Steve says:

Don’t get me wrong, I would also like money, but not to spend on crazy gifts or anything, but rather pay off student loans, so I can be a step closer to maintain myself in the future. And if any SD/SM wants to help me achieve that, I appreciate that. If I can provide anything that isn’t intercourse, like emotional support, going to sixflags or even playing video games, I find those to be fun times, we don’t have to go to the best of places, as long as we have fun and are happy, isn’t that what is most important?

Yeah we all want to pay unskilled young women for emotional support

• REally? says:

Um, Ya we all want to support someone without getting anything in return. Ask yourself this. Would you like to be paying for a gym membership you don’t get to use? You females are delusional at best.

• SD with Open Eyes says:

How would you make the relationship “mutually beneficial”? Believe it or not, a SD/SM can play video games by themselves. A SD/SM can have friends that they get emotional support from. What can you offer that a SD/SM cannot get from elsewhere? Put yourself in their shoes.

• yougottabekiddingme says:

When Dumb-Dumb doesn’t realize he’s posting under the wrong handle 😂.

Give it up, sir.

6. Steve says:

I’m not going to lie, as a SB, 3k sounds amazing but I know that isn’t going to happen, I personally want a mentor/someone that I can learn from and in exchange, have a fun time with them. Is that bad to ask for?

7. kay says:

So why can’t I find a SD? I have loans to pay for, this isn’t fun anymore?????

Just must write this one up…

Woman exiting a toxic relationship, not ready for sexual involvement, just hang out, etc. mid-40s , 1 child . Needs help with “small” credit card debt of 10k.

Not in a NYC/Lon/SF level area. Quite a challenge, no?

You sugar babies that have been getting $3000 a month allowance are going to owe a whole lot of back taxes. The tax man will be getting login records from SA after they read this blog.

10. Bri says:

What is with some of you saying it’s unheard of to get a monthly 3k allowance tax free? That is not true.

Sorry, Princess yes it is. One you have to take into account that that is over $30,000 a year that your daddy has to declare and pay taxes on or did you forget about taxes? I forgive you if you did. I forgot you probably just thought the money fairy waved the magic money wand and POOF! instant money. I have never given more than $1600 a month plus dinners, wine tastings weekend trips and occasionally pay for her Pedi’s. So please, regal us with your $3000 a month nonsense.

• Bri says:

Wow, you are extremely rude. It’s distasteful and unnecessary. Speak for yourself. Just because you don’t have the means to or choose not to does not mean other sds don’t. My Sd gives me 3-4x that and doesn’t make me pay the taxes on it. My bestfriends arrangement is similar.

Only 5% of the men in the USA earn enough to pay $3000 a month and most of them are old and married and not looking for a sugar baby.

Bri clearly lacks the social skills to attract a daddie who earns millions.

That’s why you don’t date one sd you date about 4 at the same time and make double that

• Bri says:

You clearly do not know what you are talking about. And you certainly don’t know me at all to make any comments about my character. You’re the one spewing insults sour daddy much?! 😂

I do and they’re all unaware the other exists

• Bri says:

I only have one. Going on 5 years.

The tax man is looking for Bri and will be taking 5 years of back taxes.

Bri will be prosecuted for living off of an illicit source of income.

• B says:

Taxes are taken care of. That’s stated. And who says the allowance isn’t in gifts? Rent? Bills? Hater.

Hey clueless goober the daddy paid his taxes, she still owes for her income. It doesn’t matter what it is, income tax is owned on everything.

The taxman’s computers automatically match bank accounts, credit cards and everything else with tax returns and estimate your income and tax due. You will be hearing from them.

With 5 years of not declaring this will be seen as criminal evasion, not just a mistake, and SB will owe back taxes, penalties, and face prosecution and possibly jail time.

No one else can pay your taxes for you or free you from having to pay them. What you think your daddy told you is wrong.

• Bri says:

I do not have to pay taxes on gifts and things someone decides to gift to me. You can receive a certain amount of gift money tax free annually.

You said that you earned 3-4X of $3000 a month. That is beyond a gifts.

• Bri says:

I never said it was just money you ASSumed that. Stop trolling. Are you that unhappy.

Doesn’t matter what it was. It is still income. But clearly you are faking what you earned.

If someone gives you a car you owe income tax on the value of it and the taxman’s computers access the registration department and they know that you have the car.

• Bri says:

You sound sooooo pressed! Once again, I do not have to pay taxes on the gifts he buys me, the places he sends or takes me, the money he gives me in excess to the allotted annual gift allowance taxes are taken care of. I was just gifted a pair of YSL boots I’ve been wanting as well as a Moncler coat. Done going back and forth with you. I’m sorry you’re unhappy and sour. You definitely need some sugar! Ciao!

I’d like to know what level of experience Bri gave for this money and how much her daddie earned.

• A says:

Anonymous what’s with all the shade?

Sorry princess but you are delusional and if you have a daddy giving you that much and you still can’t afford to buy a car that you need a taxi you are full of you know what. I am rude to girls like you who are spoiled and just useless examples of females.

• NWman says:

Wow, you think really? Bri, you’re a liar. You’re saying some guy gives you a $36K/year allowance. For the last five years. Do you know what we S.D.s call those? Ex-wives.

At which point, if you’re really extorting that, we call you “evil.”

Ask yourself a question : Does SA have any legitimate data on what the allowances people give/get are?

Up to seven regions are commonly regarded as continents. Ordered from largest in area to smallest, they are: Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Antarctica, Europe, and Australia.

13. Dean says:

Slight off topic, but anybody else on here noticing the influx of “online only”, and “platonic only” profiles? I first joined this site four years ago and had a lot of fun, met a few amazing women, but I took a break for two years, reactivated my account last month, and I’m having an incredibly hard time finding anyone real or worthy. What happened? I’m definitely not giving sugar to someone who is going to automatically friend zone me from the start with no possibility of intimacy further into the arrangement, and I’m not doing online only and sending money to strangers I’m never gonna meet.

Some how they got the idea that this will help them avoid the law, but then they ban men for asking the platonics what the deal is.

SA is over run with online only and platonics. They have been catering to them.

Only about 1/100 profiles are from women who want to be a sugar baby.

• A sugar baby says:

It’s on the other side as well. I was messaging someone who seemed great in the conversation. We agreed to have a phone call before meeting. He asked me if my breasts were perky enough to meet him braless. I live in Canada and it’s winter…anyways when I said no and tried to steer the conversation he then asked me to meet him with no underwear. Where he wanted to meet? Near the University I attend. I understand intimacy and attraction but there’s a way to have some class. Anyway I had to pass on meeting because if someone has 0 boundaries over the phone in real life I’d be uncomfortable with how he’d act. I’m not a prude in any way so Dave don’t even comment…

I feel you. I have been on here for about 5 yrs. The place used to be great. Now it’s filled with really immature girls that think we are here to pay them to talk with us, lol Then you got the hookers and plain ripoffs. I canceled my premium and just log in to get a good laugh. Never ever send money to anyone. My humble opinion there isn’t a girl on here anymore that is worth a Starbucks specialty drink let alone a nice dinner or allowance. The place sank.

I dont read article i just read comments lol : D

15. Icy says:

3k a month isnt that unheard of. I’m an SB in Los Angeles, haven’t found a SD on this site however as I’ve only got messages from mainly scammers but in the past I use to get 300 everytime I was with my sd and we would meet about 2 to 3 times a week. I’m not petite or a model or your typical basic blonde white female (what is the fascination with blondes? I never understood why SDs prefer this specific feature). it’s not totally misleading, I guess it depends on you and your SDs location.

16. Tony Tiger says:

Totally agree with RMSD and other legit SDs. The $3,000 average is crazy and misleading. However, let’s all take a deep breadth. I travel to cities all over the country. LA, Boston, NYC, etc. all drive up the average. It costs $40-$60 just to park for dinner so I have to give more support in those cities. Also, there are women on this site you get $10,000+ and deservedly so who drive up the average. But recall the average is not the same as the median. The reality is most women do not get $3,000 allowance + everything else. I’ve been with two top models and I was not giving either that much even though both could easily have gotten more from others.

An example of how I approach funding: A) Model, aspiring actress, broadcast personality: I help with career and building portfolio. She could earn $200 to $1000 per shoot, etc. or turn some of those down to be in arrangement with me. Why would she? Value to her: me helping her elevate her profile allows her to get better gigs so she can turn down stressful gigs. She gets quality time with someone who values her for her and an objective business mentor when everyone else just wants a piece of her and business/contract/tax advice from someone she trusts. B) SB may be working 2 jobs or school and part time job. To keep math simple, say she earns $15/hr. She could work 40 hours a week = $2400 a month or not work that job and enjoy time with me. Value to her: less stress, more money and more time to study or do what she needs to do to build her long term success. C) Professional woman who doesn’t need money to pay bills. I find out what she wants: great vacation, better shopping, pampering, career advice and help her get that.

The key is to find out what is most important to the SB and build the arrangements around that.

One SD said he provides $20,000 to $25,000/yr = less than $2,000 per month. Put yourself in his shoes. For $25,000 he can buy season tickets to a great team, eat 25 meals at the best restaurants in the world, take an amazing cruise to Alaska, buy an iced out rolex, stock a wine cellar…you get the picture. The SB arrangement should be giving him more enjoyment than that or it wouldn’t be worth the opportunity cost.

Happy Sugaring all 🙂

• Filtersrus says:

Hear hear!!

Most women on SA are not potential sugar babies.

i agree with your statement may i add the general rule of thumb is to not spend any more than 10 percent of your income on a sugar baby so to spend 36k a year a Sugar Dad would need to earn 360k a year to afford that allowance .According to Seeking the average income of a Sugar Daddy is 250k so that means the average SD can’t afford 36k a year

I agree with the 10% estimate. I spend about that on allowance but not to the same sugar baby. I spread it out over a few.

Guys, it’s all relative.The more you earn, the more you can spend – the question is: how much do you want to spend on a SB? I pay $3k/month or more to my SB + $500/day when we travel. Is that a lot of money? Not for me but I’m sure it is for most people. Can I find a less expensive SB? Probably, but I am comfortable with my girl and I don’t want to go through the hassle of finding a new one who may turn out to be a little crazy. What do I get for my money? Exclusivity, and she is available to me at any time, any place. Oh yeah, and she’s drop dead gorgeous with a personality to match. Have fun out there and stay safe 🙂

anon you are correct the more you earn the more you can spend the point was most men on here can’t afford 36 a year thats why so many complain about it i pay 6k a month i get exclusivity but she is not available when i want can i get a cheaper one yes i can but the ones I’ve seen i don’t want

Wait, what?!?! You’d spend $20,000 to $25,000/yr on season tickets, 25 meals at restaurants, cruises and a Rolex instead of the company of all the SBs you can possible enjoy? Sounds like you’re on the wrong site lol. Different strokes……

Who writes this stuff?

The men who post favorable things about SA work for SA.

I’ve been on here for a long while now and don’t understand this site and just wondering if I’m ugly? Is my profile look ok?

20. Dazed SD says:

I love this site ! After you read and delete 100’s of emails it’s great when you find the right woman.

21. Victoria says:

Is there any seeking parties this 2020?

22. RMSD says:

quote’ A Sugar Baby student who receives an average of $3,000 in monthly allowances, earns $20,920 more than a student working full time at the federal minimum wage’

Firstly these statistics thrown about by SA in the media about ‘average monthly allowances’ are nonsense. Most serious SD’s are not ‘paying’ women $3,000 a month tax free just to attend dates and it’s a ludicrous expectation to drill into young women’s heads. Sugar dating at the higher end of lifestyle including regular fashion shopping, supported beauty maintenance, cosmetic costs, travel, spa days, leisure breaks, expenses and all manner of 5 star dining and entertainment all paid for is not a cheap enterprise. I’ve been doing this myself for decades and regularly have spent many tens of thousands a year on established sugar girlfriends in lasting friendships. These however are top flight girls who invest time and effort into dressing, appearance and are well above average in both looks, body fitness and ability to maintain a reliable trusted and consistent sugar girlfriend attitude over a year or two or more. However, I know I am an exception, and very few men have the resources to invest such sums on top of their own lifestyles on an all year round ‘full support’ basis for what amounts to a part time companion. Painting the picture that the ‘average’ sugarbaby joining up can expect to receive a tax free net contribution of $36,000 (the equivalent of a good full time job which would consume maybe 40 hrs a week_ ON TOP of a high level lifestyle and benefits for a couple of dates a month is to me, irresponsible marketing. Most wealthy men I know who have used this dating style have disdain for the ‘monthly allowance’ concept and regard this as something SA especially and other sugardating websites have invented to drive often unsuitable and unqualified female membership.

In an interview for a prestigious broadcasting organisation I once confessed to having spent the equivalent of over $500,000 on sugar dating companions in a defined period of time, and this was true but very little of this was ever organised as ‘monthly allowances’ From experience this is a ‘unicorn’ fantasy which suits dating sites as a promotional myth – sugar dating is NOT a job; it is a passport to higher living and all manner of back up and mentoring and financial support from mature men with high financial resources but it is not a paid occupation which replaces hard work, or study effort or women trying to better themselves on their own initiative.

As it usually takes SA months to approve any posts I write (if they ever do) I doubt this will ever reach print but important to make the point that promoting this kind of idea that you can ‘earn’ $3,000 a month from sugar dating makes it seem even more the like the kind of adult worker lifestyle SA is so desperately seeking to deny applies to its members.

the 3000 they state as a allowance is a average some will be larger than that and others will be lower than this amount the amount a sugar baby actually earns will depend on her attractiveness to men and how appealing she is to be with some women will easily get more while others get the less or none at all

Men with that much money are in the top 5% in the USA.

yes prices are cheaper in the US but Seeking operates around the world a sugar baby costs more elsewhere and i didn’t say i believe those numbers i just wanted to make clear that number is not cast in stone it varies

The US is the richest country in the world. Sugar babies don’t get more elsewhere.

Typical stupid, deluded American 😂 no baby, the US is not the richest country in the world

It’s funny when some idiot tries to tell you that something isn’t true when it’s so easy to look up.

If you have multiple sds then yes 3k is incredibly easy to make a month
        I make this with just 2 sds
        I have a lot more on my phone asking to meet me so this could very easily be doubled

Please check some reputable sites. America is NOT the richest country in the world.

Whoever said America is the richest country in the world no bother arguing with them. They’re clearly not educated at all lol

• A says:

Anonymous that says sugar babes don’t get more outside US. I’m from London, UK…I absolutely do…and it’s not much effort either.

• A says:

There is a whole world outside the US you know

Americans, you should tell your fellow American your country is not the richest. Maybe then he will believe lol

America consist of South America and North America. United States is one of 23 countries in North America. Get your facts straighten out

Almost all of the sugar daddies are in the USA.

American consists of the United States of America. You are confusing continents with a country. Learn your geography.

The United States of America = America. The two continents of North America and South American = The Americas.

Get it right or else there will be a drone coming your way.

The Continent of North American and The Continent of South America are The Americas. Didn’t you people learn geography?

The place where all of the sugar daddies live = America.

American who keeps saying America is the richest country in the world and is now combining two continents lol you’re an idiot…google is free

This blog is propaganda. SA does not tell the truth.

what is the truth then

The truth is that most women on SA are not potential sugar babies. The site is full of online, platonic, and desperate women, plus fakes and frauds. Most SBs will never find the idealized SB on here.

Ditto on everything RMSD says. I’m not near as wealthy but not bad off either, the annual budget for my Sugar life is $20-25K each year, and supports all I can handle. The $3K per month (unicorn fantasy lol) is indeed that, the average to above average guy in wealth knows the value of a dollar and will not willy-nilly pay above market rates. SBs love to throw around the term “Splenda Daddy”, but I’ve learned one women’s Splenda is another woman’s Pure Cane Sugar. SDs quickly learn to just pass on the high maintenance SBs (who are usually divas) and more often than not can find a SB who is just as gorgeous and lovely, sweet AND practical about what the lifestyle has to offer. That includes travel, beauty, shopping, gifts, fine dining and all the accoutrements mentioned.

So I think promoting the $3K per month fantasy is self-serving, but when the rubber hits the road, reality sets in and once it does the experience becomes much more satisfying, enjoyable and indeed mutually beneficial for all.

• AverageRich says:

RMSD, thanks for a well-thought out comment.

Where am located, that “3,000 a month” is 60K before taxes, which is the salary for a new manager or senior position at most companies working 60 hours a week. Add to this amount the dinners, shopping sprees, etc. that SBs are expecting and now you’re north of 100K. And what do you get in return? A weekly date with someone that is just not interested to be there and only wants the allowance and perks (I’ve had those dates).

I had one SB ask for 2,500 a month for weekly dinner dates “because that is what my previous SD gave me”

Maybe I will just change my profile and find myself a sugar mama for that kind of cash!

Happy searching everyone!

Most women I meet on SA take home about $300 a week and they are happy to have that as a PPM.

yes anon they are happy with 300 a week from you because they are getting the same amount from 5 other guys do you enjoy standing in line

That is that type of women who are on here. The ideal SB does not exist on SA.

They are not finding 5 other guys. Maybe one or two others. There are not that many guys with that much money to spend.

anon yes the myth that a SB are making 3k a month is just that but don’t give this BS that they don’t have multiple men providing them money because most men can’t afford 300 PPM if they can’t afford 300 dollars then they are not SD they are just broke men looking to get a woman this site is not for everyone it is for rich men there are cheaper alternatives to this site if your poor

This site is not for rich men. It is full of poor desperate women who are trying to get PPM from any and every guy.

There are very few men with $3000 a month to spend. They are not going to take the kind of women on here shopping or traveling.

The women on here mostly do have multiple men giving them an occasional PPM. They are not sugar babies or sugar daddies.

The women on here are hustling as many men as they can. They are part time call girls.

There are many men on here who have 300 once a month. There are very few who have 300 twice a week plus dinner, shopping and travel.

glad to see everyone is still happy on here

24. SD with Open Eyes says:

I live in a college town so there are some sugar babies who make profiles here. Some are good, some not so good. The trick is to not label them (or all women) with pejorative terms, but to hide any and all profiles you are not interested in and to be patient to see if a good one comes along.

Also, one might want to try as a mental exercise to put yourself in a sugar baby’s shoes. You, as a sugar daddy, might want a sugar baby who is a super model who will give you all the sex you want and pay you for the privilege, but what about the sugar baby? They want a billionaire who looks like a male model who only wants a platonic relationship. Both of these wants aren’t going to happen because almost all of the daddies and babies on this site don’t fit the description.

So, what to do? Be patient and don’t whine. No one ever got into a sugar relationship by whining about it on the blog.

SA counts profiles that have not been logged into for months or years in their 20Mil count.

I would give an honorable mention to Virginia Tech