SBU 2020 🎉

SeekingArrangement has been around for a long time. Originally launched in 2006, we have become the largest Sugar Dating site in the world with over 20 million members. That’s astounding, really.

In 2015 we started SBU (Sugar Baby University). Launching a thousand ships… relationships that is. It’s the 5-year anniversary and this year we are taking things up a notch by announcing the top Sugar Community Colleges! But before we get into all that, let’s talk statistics.

Tuition prices at the average four-year institutions are going for ~$34,740, making students drown in debt before they even graduate! A Sugar Baby student who receives an average of $3,000 in monthly allowances, earns $20,920 more than a student working full time at the federal minimum wage. Of course, as many Sugar Seekers know, the monetary perks are only part of the relationship. Sugar relationships have a lot to offer in the form of mentorship and guidance.

Not only is the cost of a college education constantly on the rise, but the United States completion rate also trails behind other countries, now ranking fourth as the most expensive for students. It makes sense that sixty percent of all students seeking wealthy benefactors to fund their education are from the United States.

As long as there are students going into college, there will be students looking for Sugar Daddies to help them with their tuition! Check out our full list of the top schools across the globe by clicking here!

Now, let’s get to the fun part… SeekingArrangement’s Top Sugar Baby Schools! Welcome to SBU’s 5 year anniversary!

Top Sugar Colleges

1. Virginia Community College
  2. Maricopa Community College
  3. Los Angeles Community College
  4. Los Rios Community College
  5. Portland Community College

Sugar Baby University Stats

Be sure to remember that if you sign up with your .edu email addresses your profile is automatically upgraded to a Premium membership at no cost to you! A Premium membership helps you stand out, and search for your perfect potential Sugar Daddy. Happy Sugaring!

216 Responses to “SBU 2020 🎉”

Serious question, I’m a male, 22, and looking for a SM, I’m obviously open to doing whatever I can do to please her, or add something to her life, day whatever the time period she sees fit. How do I find one on this site? It seems impossible at this point

Do I need to buy the premium membership to be able to message back and forth with SB’s?

3. garcia says:

I need to know what benefits I can get of I pay “boost your profile”?

• Filtersrus says:

Pretty much the same as Tinder and others. It gets your profile listed at the top of a search page for a set period of time. The other sites offer a freebie once a month. SA does not

4. Dew says:

What seeking is doing to change govt policies so that the young n vibrant do not have to go through this burden.

5. Dazed SD says:

@SBU, what I would like to see is a Marketing 101 class for the SB’s. Teach them how to market themselves to their Target audience. I assume most of the SD’s are middle to later aged men, who have achieved some relative success in their careers or they wouldn’t be here. We all know why the SB’s are here, plan and simple $. But the SB’s profile writing is like their after a much younger audience. For example, tell me what’s in it for me, not just you. I would take the booger rings out, put your tongue back in your mouth, and spell check “financial”. I think I can speak for the majority of the SD’s, we don’t like those pictures, and certainly will not take you out to dinner with jewelry or whatever hanging out of your nose. It usually only attracts unwanted attention. Sorry (not really) for the rant, but only trying to help.

6. Tksb says:

Seeing these men’s comments are exactly why they can only be sd

7. Lovely says:

Honestly , I’ve just ran into a lot of men who want a lot but barely nothing to offer , or want you to be submissive for no reason ! And I can’t decipher who’s real and what’s a scam

8. Mike muller says:

It’s so great and lovely

9. EbonyGirl says:

Many men don’t believe this but there are sugar daddies on this site who will actually give you money and not expect sex in return. Many people find it hard to believe that but it is actually true. You do not have to do anything you are uncomfortable with. I personally have been a sugar baby for about a year and a half and have probably received the same allowance a regular sugar baby would receive. I was never intimate with the men I met.

• CoffeeLover says:

So how would one express themselves in this situation? I’m new to being a SB, and I don’t want to come off rudely.

Stop leading them on.. The unicorns are rare, very rarely men will give you money just to talk to them. I could catfish all kinds of sd’s if that were the case… stop it. It’s not true, and those that do.. its very rare.

• Isabella says:

Hey girl I’m new to this site text me I have a few questions. 7274953131

10. Renee says:

Seems the context of the OP was misconstrued in comments.

The author never said anything about the “average allowance of all SB’s being $3k a month”. The author describes one anonymous SB’s scenario who is a student…. “A Sugar Baby student who receives an average of $3,000 in monthly allowances, earns $20,920 more than a student working full time at the federal minimum wage….”

Additionally, the author includes that SB’s understand that monetary perks are ONLY PART [a fraction, additional or pluses] of the relationship.

11. Lolita says:

I consider myself a good looking SB but based on my experience on SA, I think the 3k allowance is not a real average. One has to be nonspecific and have maybe 5 SDs to consistently make 3k.

anyone with 5 SD’s just ‘to make money’ is basically an adult services worker not an SB

• A says:

2 is enough for 3k…I have 2 and get around that in funds and I’m always open for more I just don’t actively seek it out. They come to me why should I say no.

• A...London says:

I’m 18, there’s no way one older man is enough for me. 5 sounds exciting tbf (some will disagree) but that’s five different personalities and experiences

• A...London says:

and one will bore me, I’m already quite bored with 2 and have 3,4 and 5 in my messages

A do you not think the SD will not get bored with you when your not available when they want to meet stick with your two that works

• A...London says:

hmm not sure anonymous…but not had the issue as of yet…
        I study, they work…they’re probably more keen on meeting but they seem to stick around
        If they grew bored then that’s fine there’s always someone else…but not sure I’ll be sticking to the two sorry

A they stick around because you have just two they obviously get enough time from you to satisfy them but if you add more they will likely get tired of you not being available when they want to go out and will likely start looking for someone else I’m not criticizing you it’s none of my business what you do i am just trying to warn you of the dangers of having multiple SD good luck in your arrangements and have fun with your life

• A...London says:

Look I don’t know anonymous…will just have to wait and see
        I can’t see into the future…but you also don’t know these SDs or their lives and how our arrangements work. I’ve not given you enough info to make the assumption

If I’m spending $3000 a month on a woman and I find out that she has others I’ll cut her off.

• A...London says:

yea but they don’t find out lol. Unless they physically saw me on a date with another man…

Totally agree. If you want to have more than 1 man in parallel then you are in the wrong site. SD is not prostitution, or collecting multiple allowances with several guys at the same time. It is NOT a Tinder + Paypal kind scheme.

• Tony says:

My friends and I have a little secret group. There’s five or six of us and we share sugar babies among ourselves been working out great for the past five or six years

• Mike muller says:

That’s not true if you have a SD like me

12. SweetRed says:

Finally an article that supports the real SB/SD experience. If you don’t like the article you’re either one of two SD, scammer or salt daddy.

I’ve been on here for 4 years and my first SD experience was great. I got 4K a month without any issues and we clicked very well. We went on several dates, similar to any dates I’d experience if I was on another non explicit add/SB website.

The real issue at hand

13. dan says:

You need to create an online only category for Sugar Babies so we can filter them out. They’re ruining the site and you’re not deleting the accounts even after I report them. Between this and the credit card scammers the people running this website have really been slacking off the last two years. Get your act together or hire someone who can.

• SA_Admin says:

We do not allow online-only users on our site. If you come across a profile offering or asking for that please be sure to report them so that we can take the proper action against the account. Thank you!

14. Steve says:

Don’t get me wrong, I would also like money, but not to spend on crazy gifts or anything, but rather pay off student loans, so I can be a step closer to maintain myself in the future. And if any SD/SM wants to help me achieve that, I appreciate that. If I can provide anything that isn’t intercourse, like emotional support, going to sixflags or even playing video games, I find those to be fun times, we don’t have to go to the best of places, as long as we have fun and are happy, isn’t that what is most important?

Yeah we all want to pay unskilled young women for emotional support

• CeCe says:

I agree with you. The same SD’s that say they are not into escorts/prostitution are the same ones that within 5 min of talking to them are already bringing up bedroom activities and sexual fantasies and etc. Before even asking for your name. Developing a organic chemistry is thrown out the window because of what? They wave cash in your face and expect them to sleep with you lol. No thanks. I’m new to this and I just realize “fun” is code for sex. I had one SD who ended it because I refused to meet him at a hotel for our second date..lol

• SD with Open Eyes says:

How would you make the relationship “mutually beneficial”? Believe it or not, a SD/SM can play video games by themselves. A SD/SM can have friends that they get emotional support from. What can you offer that a SD/SM cannot get from elsewhere? Put yourself in their shoes.

• Janiece Rice says:

Right

15. Steve says:

I’m not going to lie, as a SB, 3k sounds amazing but I know that isn’t going to happen, I personally want a mentor/someone that I can learn from and in exchange, have a fun time with them. Is that bad to ask for?

Sure we all want to pay for platonic

• yougottabekiddingme says:

When Dumb-Dumb doesn’t realize he’s posting under the wrong handle 😂.

Give it up, sir.

• Renee says:

I’d agree tremendously as an SB, “Sugar relationships have a lot to offer” the primary reason being both SD and SB’s respect each other’s needs/wants for mutually beneficial (no emotional strings attached) however in most cases (for myself) I place the highest esteem especially towards sugar relationships with substance “in the form of mentorship and guidance”…. What do I offer?! Well glad you asked, how about we have that convo, what are your priorities and inner most desires?

To the clueless talking about tax obligations…there is no gift tax obligation to a recipient whatsoever on any amount. There is a gift tax obligation on the giver beyond certain levels.

As always, SBs get off without any obligations at all and SDs get all the headaches and risks. 🤦‍♂️

17. Cali says:

Honestly I havent found a SD Yet. But im hoping to find one. Is there anyway do you like SD speed dating as a feature on Seeking Arrangement? That’d be really cool so you can either Video Face to Face for a short amount of time before being pushed to the next person.

Cause currently im having a hard time which kinda sucks….

18. Tony Tiger says:

Bri, congratulations to you and your friend on having great arrangements. Ignore the trolls and take the high road as they are beneath your notice. Let’s celebrate success.

p.s. Don’t worry about the tax stuff and don’t let them try and scare you and others about it. The speed limit is 55 on Highway, but we in the Sugar World tend to live in the fast lane 🙂

Probably because SD’s are tired of signing up for a site that has a great format but can’t stop the fake profiles and scammer epidemic. I’m strictly cash in hand at the Casino until I get to know the SB but for crissake they don’t show up half the time then they run the “delay” scam to keep me at the Casino. Maybe the casino is colluding with SB’s… lol

20. kay says:

So why can’t I find a SD? I have loans to pay for, this isn’t fun anymore?????

22. Kalela Hardin says:

Brian Johnson off your seeking website is a scammer. He just scammed me for $125 dollars and won’t return my money. I reported him to the authorities

23. Tia Snow says:

Gift tax – certain states such as California do not enforce this tax but federal does. You can gift up to $15,000 annually per person and be tax free. Any amount over that must be taxed and you must report it. For Any amount over this, you can apply to the “lifetime gift exemption” . Basically the IRS lumps all of your gifting together and once it exceeds about 12 million you will then owe taxes and the rates are usually high. Typically the person receiving the gift doesnt usually need to report it.

You sugar babies that have been getting $3000 a month allowance are going to owe a whole lot of back taxes. The tax man will be getting login records from SA after they read this blog.

25. Bri says:

What is with some of you saying it’s unheard of to get a monthly 3k allowance tax free? That is not true.

Sorry, Princess yes it is. One you have to take into account that that is over $30,000 a year that your daddy has to declare and pay taxes on or did you forget about taxes? I forgive you if you did. I forgot you probably just thought the money fairy waved the magic money wand and POOF! instant money. I have never given more than $1600 a month plus dinners, wine tastings weekend trips and occasionally pay for her Pedi’s. So please, regal us with your $3000 a month nonsense.

• Bri says:

Wow, you are extremely rude. It’s distasteful and unnecessary. Speak for yourself. Just because you don’t have the means to or choose not to does not mean other sds don’t. My Sd gives me 3-4x that and doesn’t make me pay the taxes on it. My bestfriends arrangement is similar.

Only 5% of the men in the USA earn enough to pay $3000 a month and most of them are old and married and not looking for a sugar baby.

Bri clearly lacks the social skills to attract a daddie who earns millions.

That’s why you don’t date one sd you date about 4 at the same time and make double that

• Bri says:

You clearly do not know what you are talking about. And you certainly don’t know me at all to make any comments about my character. You’re the one spewing insults sour daddy much?! 😂

I do and they’re all unaware the other exists

• Bri says:

Sorry, wrong again. I have one SD. You know what they say about ASSumptions right?

• Bri says:

I only have one. Going on 5 years.

The tax man is looking for Bri and will be taking 5 years of back taxes.

Bri will be prosecuted for living off of an illicit source of income.

• B says:

Taxes are taken care of. That’s stated. And who says the allowance isn’t in gifts? Rent? Bills? Hater.

Hey clueless goober the daddy paid his taxes, she still owes for her income. It doesn’t matter what it is, income tax is owned on everything.

The taxman’s computers automatically match bank accounts, credit cards and everything else with tax returns and estimate your income and tax due. You will be hearing from them.

Just letting you know that your gig will be up soon honey. Might want to change your identity or leave the country.

With 5 years of not declaring this will be seen as criminal evasion, not just a mistake, and SB will owe back taxes, penalties, and face prosecution and possibly jail time.

No one else can pay your taxes for you or free you from having to pay them. What you think your daddy told you is wrong.

• Bri says:

I do not have to pay taxes on gifts and things someone decides to gift to me. You can receive a certain amount of gift money tax free annually.

You said that you earned 3-4X of $3000 a month. That is beyond a gifts.

With over $100,000 you are high income and self employed putting you in the highest audit risk level.

You are high income and self employed putting you in the highest audit risk level.

• Bri says:

I never said it was just money you ASSumed that. Stop trolling. Are you that unhappy.

Doesn’t matter what it was. It is still income. But clearly you are faking what you earned.

If someone gives you a car you owe income tax on the value of it and the taxman’s computers access the registration department and they know that you have the car.

• Bri says:

You sound sooooo pressed! Once again, I do not have to pay taxes on the gifts he buys me, the places he sends or takes me, the money he gives me in excess to the allotted annual gift allowance taxes are taken care of. I was just gifted a pair of YSL boots I’ve been wanting as well as a Moncler coat. Done going back and forth with you. I’m sorry you’re unhappy and sour. You definitely need some sugar! Ciao!

• Filtersrus says:

Sorry, but anything more than 14k$ a year in gifts from any one SD has to be declared as income and is taxed. Barter for things of value such as rent tuition car et al are considered things of value and therefore are subject to tax

I’d like to know what level of experience Bri gave for this money and how much her daddie earned.

• A says:

Anonymous what’s with all the shade?

Sorry princess but you are delusional and if you have a daddy giving you that much and you still can’t afford to buy a car that you need a taxi you are full of you know what. I am rude to girls like you who are spoiled and just useless examples of females.

• Nunyabidnes says:

They are correct. Anything you receive over 14k a year from one source is subject to audit and tax. Doesn’t matter if it is cash or barter. There are areas of the 1040 long form that cover BOTH.

• NWman says:

Wow, you think really? Bri, you’re a liar. You’re saying some guy gives you a $36K/year allowance. For the last five years. Do you know what we S.D.s call those? Ex-wives.

At which point, if you’re really extorting that, we call you “evil.”

Ask yourself a question : Does SA have any legitimate data on what the allowances people give/get are?

Up to seven regions are commonly regarded as continents. Ordered from largest in area to smallest, they are: Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Antarctica, Europe, and Australia.

28. Dean says:

Slight off topic, but anybody else on here noticing the influx of “online only”, and “platonic only” profiles? I first joined this site four years ago and had a lot of fun, met a few amazing women, but I took a break for two years, reactivated my account last month, and I’m having an incredibly hard time finding anyone real or worthy. What happened? I’m definitely not giving sugar to someone who is going to automatically friend zone me from the start with no possibility of intimacy further into the arrangement, and I’m not doing online only and sending money to strangers I’m never gonna meet.

I dont read article i just read comments lol : D

30. Latin daddy says:

When I first began on my very first meet I gave a girl for a monthly allowance 2700$ but I only meet her one time that month. She wasn’t like a 10. More like 7.5-8 based on her personality while talking over the phone. The next date I offered 3 k if she would do something for me. But then I talked to other women and went on other dates and I found out I was way way overpaying. No wonder she kept texting and calling to meet ASAP. Live and learn. My last girl I got her a car but she wrecked it and got it fixed and then wrecked it. Totaled. After that I was goodbye.

31. Icy says:

3k a month isnt that unheard of. I’m an SB in Los Angeles, haven’t found a SD on this site however as I’ve only got messages from mainly scammers but in the past I use to get 300 everytime I was with my sd and we would meet about 2 to 3 times a week. I’m not petite or a model or your typical basic blonde white female (what is the fascination with blondes? I never understood why SDs prefer this specific feature). it’s not totally misleading, I guess it depends on you and your SDs location.

Girrl, what did your SD do for a living??? I’m from the UK, the most I ever got from a SD was £900 p/m.

• Icy says:

He was in a senior position at some account firm that handled commercial properties. I don’t remeber the exact title. But he didnt live a lux lifestyle. He had a basic car and home so he had alot of disposable income

How do you define a scammer? SD’s are also annoyed by the SB’s who just want to take the money and run.

32. Tony Tiger says:

Totally agree with RMSD and other legit SDs. The $3,000 average is crazy and misleading. However, let’s all take a deep breadth. I travel to cities all over the country. LA, Boston, NYC, etc. all drive up the average. It costs $40-$60 just to park for dinner so I have to give more support in those cities. Also, there are women on this site you get $10,000+ and deservedly so who drive up the average. But recall the average is not the same as the median. The reality is most women do not get $3,000 allowance + everything else. I’ve been with two top models and I was not giving either that much even though both could easily have gotten more from others.

An example of how I approach funding: A) Model, aspiring actress, broadcast personality: I help with career and building portfolio. She could earn $200 to $1000 per shoot, etc. or turn some of those down to be in arrangement with me. Why would she? Value to her: me helping her elevate her profile allows her to get better gigs so she can turn down stressful gigs. She gets quality time with someone who values her for her and an objective business mentor when everyone else just wants a piece of her and business/contract/tax advice from someone she trusts. B) SB may be working 2 jobs or school and part time job. To keep math simple, say she earns $15/hr. She could work 40 hours a week = $2400 a month or not work that job and enjoy time with me. Value to her: less stress, more money and more time to study or do what she needs to do to build her long term success. C) Professional woman who doesn’t need money to pay bills. I find out what she wants: great vacation, better shopping, pampering, career advice and help her get that.

The key is to find out what is most important to the SB and build the arrangements around that.

One SD said he provides $20,000 to $25,000/yr = less than $2,000 per month. Put yourself in his shoes. For $25,000 he can buy season tickets to a great team, eat 25 meals at the best restaurants in the world, take an amazing cruise to Alaska, buy an iced out rolex, stock a wine cellar…you get the picture. The SB arrangement should be giving him more enjoyment than that or it wouldn’t be worth the opportunity cost.

Happy Sugaring all 🙂

• Filtersrus says:

Hear hear!!

Most women on SA are not potential sugar babies.

i agree with your statement may i add the general rule of thumb is to not spend any more than 10 percent of your income on a sugar baby so to spend 36k a year a Sugar Dad would need to earn 360k a year to afford that allowance .According to Seeking the average income of a Sugar Daddy is 250k so that means the average SD can’t afford 36k a year

I agree with the 10% estimate. I spend about that on allowance but not to the same sugar baby. I spread it out over a few.

Guys, it’s all relative.The more you earn, the more you can spend – the question is: how much do you want to spend on a SB? I pay $3k/month or more to my SB + $500/day when we travel. Is that a lot of money? Not for me but I’m sure it is for most people. Can I find a less expensive SB? Probably, but I am comfortable with my girl and I don’t want to go through the hassle of finding a new one who may turn out to be a little crazy. What do I get for my money? Exclusivity, and she is available to me at any time, any place. Oh yeah, and she’s drop dead gorgeous with a personality to match. Have fun out there and stay safe 🙂

anon you are correct the more you earn the more you can spend the point was most men on here can’t afford 36 a year thats why so many complain about it i pay 6k a month i get exclusivity but she is not available when i want can i get a cheaper one yes i can but the ones I’ve seen i don’t want

Wait, what?!?! You’d spend $20,000 to $25,000/yr on season tickets, 25 meals at restaurants, cruises and a Rolex instead of the company of all the SBs you can possible enjoy? Sounds like you’re on the wrong site lol. Different strokes……

• Renee says:

I have resided in my SD’s luxury condo and driven his leased vehicles. Howd they afford it? IKR! Easy, at times I’ve contributed to their with work related tasks acting as their administrative assistant, Property Manager/Assistant to collect rents and handle inquiries, post vacancy ads, schedule cleanings, marketing coordinator, event planner, personal stylist, source vendors/suppliers, graphic designer, web designer, design proposals and PowerPoints amongst various other tasks when needed or understaffed.

Well gee golly, what did they do? One was an architect/homebuilder/flip investor/landlord/property manager from Del Mar area and the other was a salesman for an oil machinery company out of state. I learned quite a bit both that added value all around. Mr Oil Machinery Salesman bought a condo in the city so we no longer met at hotels. Now that he invested in a property, he would send me the money he no longer spent on hotels plus, with me living there, he wasnt concerned about squatters, tenants or neighbors. That in turn was an increase from $800 a month to about $2200 month. Funny thing is, after a year or so, I met someone looking to buy a condo and forwarded their contact info to him. He ended up selling and paid me a referral commission that turned into $26k or $2100 in addition to my already $2200 a month allowance ($4300 a month). Of course I saved every penny! My mistake was purchasing land in a tax free country versus investing in commodities. Would I repeat, absolutely not. Is this typical? No. But the fact is, it happens and shouldn’t be negated.

I’ve known three other platonic SD’s all short term (ranging 1yr to 3yrs) who would gift surprises from their holiday bonus pay ranging $1k to $3k.

• SA says:

Like your analysis, completely agree.

Who writes this stuff?

The men who post favorable things about SA work for SA.

I’ve been on here for a long while now and don’t understand this site and just wondering if I’m ugly? Is my profile look ok?

• SD with Open Eyes says:

Are you a sugar baby or a sugar daddy? Being ugly doesn’t matter much if you are a sugar daddy so long as you have lots of money and are advertising that you are generous with it.

• SD with Open Eyes says:

@Sa is funny – No, I am not desperate. I just find it odd that people will flirt in the blog without giving any way that anyone could follow up on it.

36. Dazed SD says:

I love this site ! After you read and delete 100’s of emails it’s great when you find the right woman.

37. Victoria says:

Is there any seeking parties this 2020?

38. RMSD says:

quote’ A Sugar Baby student who receives an average of $3,000 in monthly allowances, earns $20,920 more than a student working full time at the federal minimum wage’

Firstly these statistics thrown about by SA in the media about ‘average monthly allowances’ are nonsense. Most serious SD’s are not ‘paying’ women $3,000 a month tax free just to attend dates and it’s a ludicrous expectation to drill into young women’s heads. Sugar dating at the higher end of lifestyle including regular fashion shopping, supported beauty maintenance, cosmetic costs, travel, spa days, leisure breaks, expenses and all manner of 5 star dining and entertainment all paid for is not a cheap enterprise. I’ve been doing this myself for decades and regularly have spent many tens of thousands a year on established sugar girlfriends in lasting friendships. These however are top flight girls who invest time and effort into dressing, appearance and are well above average in both looks, body fitness and ability to maintain a reliable trusted and consistent sugar girlfriend attitude over a year or two or more. However, I know I am an exception, and very few men have the resources to invest such sums on top of their own lifestyles on an all year round ‘full support’ basis for what amounts to a part time companion. Painting the picture that the ‘average’ sugarbaby joining up can expect to receive a tax free net contribution of $36,000 (the equivalent of a good full time job which would consume maybe 40 hrs a week_ ON TOP of a high level lifestyle and benefits for a couple of dates a month is to me, irresponsible marketing. Most wealthy men I know who have used this dating style have disdain for the ‘monthly allowance’ concept and regard this as something SA especially and other sugardating websites have invented to drive often unsuitable and unqualified female membership.

In an interview for a prestigious broadcasting organisation I once confessed to having spent the equivalent of over $500,000 on sugar dating companions in a defined period of time, and this was true but very little of this was ever organised as ‘monthly allowances’ From experience this is a ‘unicorn’ fantasy which suits dating sites as a promotional myth – sugar dating is NOT a job; it is a passport to higher living and all manner of back up and mentoring and financial support from mature men with high financial resources but it is not a paid occupation which replaces hard work, or study effort or women trying to better themselves on their own initiative.

As it usually takes SA months to approve any posts I write (if they ever do) I doubt this will ever reach print but important to make the point that promoting this kind of idea that you can ‘earn’ $3,000 a month from sugar dating makes it seem even more the like the kind of adult worker lifestyle SA is so desperately seeking to deny applies to its members.

the 3000 they state as a allowance is a average some will be larger than that and others will be lower than this amount the amount a sugar baby actually earns will depend on her attractiveness to men and how appealing she is to be with some women will easily get more while others get the less or none at all

This blog is propaganda. SA does not tell the truth.

Ditto on everything RMSD says. I’m not near as wealthy but not bad off either, the annual budget for my Sugar life is $20-25K each year, and supports all I can handle. The $3K per month (unicorn fantasy lol) is indeed that, the average to above average guy in wealth knows the value of a dollar and will not willy-nilly pay above market rates. SBs love to throw around the term “Splenda Daddy”, but I’ve learned one women’s Splenda is another woman’s Pure Cane Sugar. SDs quickly learn to just pass on the high maintenance SBs (who are usually divas) and more often than not can find a SB who is just as gorgeous and lovely, sweet AND practical about what the lifestyle has to offer. That includes travel, beauty, shopping, gifts, fine dining and all the accoutrements mentioned.

So I think promoting the $3K per month fantasy is self-serving, but when the rubber hits the road, reality sets in and once it does the experience becomes much more satisfying, enjoyable and indeed mutually beneficial for all.

• AverageRich says:

RMSD, thanks for a well-thought out comment.

Where am located, that “3,000 a month” is 60K before taxes, which is the salary for a new manager or senior position at most companies working 60 hours a week. Add to this amount the dinners, shopping sprees, etc. that SBs are expecting and now you’re north of 100K. And what do you get in return? A weekly date with someone that is just not interested to be there and only wants the allowance and perks (I’ve had those dates).

I had one SB ask for 2,500 a month for weekly dinner dates “because that is what my previous SD gave me”

Maybe I will just change my profile and find myself a sugar mama for that kind of cash!

Happy searching everyone!

Most women I meet on SA take home about $300 a week and they are happy to have that as a PPM.

That is that type of women who are on here. The ideal SB does not exist on SA.

They are not finding 5 other guys. Maybe one or two others. There are not that many guys with that much money to spend.

anon yes the myth that a SB are making 3k a month is just that but don’t give this BS that they don’t have multiple men providing them money because most men can’t afford 300 PPM if they can’t afford 300 dollars then they are not SD they are just broke men looking to get a woman this site is not for everyone it is for rich men there are cheaper alternatives to this site if your poor

There are very few men with $3000 a month to spend. They are not going to take the kind of women on here shopping or traveling.

There are many men on here who have 300 once a month. There are very few who have 300 twice a week plus dinner, shopping and travel.

• Renee says:

While I’d agree to a certain level this could be a marketing ploy or propaganda…. I’d also agree there are quite a few SB’s who do receive $3k or more whether from 1, 2, 3 or more SD’s. I myself have been included; involved in two SB/SD relationships that progressed from $800 and $900 up towards $2k then $3k then $4k. I’ve received vehicles, places to live, passport stamps and tons of heartfelt moments each outlasting the previous. In no way shape or form is this to brag, but rather acknowledge the reality. Each SD is very different and while most of the “modern” SD’s who spend more in gifts, trips and luxuries, there are plenty of traditional SD’s who still prefer to provide monetarily. I’m not a CPA nor have I ever known my SD’s complete finances, so I can’t give tax advise or ridicule those with different ways than myself.

glad to see everyone is still happy on here

40. SD with Open Eyes says:

I live in a college town so there are some sugar babies who make profiles here. Some are good, some not so good. The trick is to not label them (or all women) with pejorative terms, but to hide any and all profiles you are not interested in and to be patient to see if a good one comes along.

Also, one might want to try as a mental exercise to put yourself in a sugar baby’s shoes. You, as a sugar daddy, might want a sugar baby who is a super model who will give you all the sex you want and pay you for the privilege, but what about the sugar baby? They want a billionaire who looks like a male model who only wants a platonic relationship. Both of these wants aren’t going to happen because almost all of the daddies and babies on this site don’t fit the description.

So, what to do? Be patient and don’t whine. No one ever got into a sugar relationship by whining about it on the blog.

SA counts profiles that have not been logged into for months or years in their 20Mil count.

If a women has not logged on for a week for more she is likely gone forever.

not true they might disappear for a few weeks or months but they come back a lot have been on here for years the new ones disappear with a few days those that continue are on here for years

I would give an honorable mention to Virginia Tech