1 month ago
Different Types of Arrangements
  • Posted Jan 20, 2020

Different strokes for different folks, right? In general, an arrangement is a mutually beneficial relationship between a Sugar Baby and a Sugar Daddy or Mommy. Terms are established up front to ensure everyone involved is open and honest from the beginning. Now that we have the foundation, let’s dive into the two types of arrangements.

#1 The Traditional Arrangement

Traditional Sugar Relationships

Arrangements are all about being mutually beneficial. In a traditional arrangement, the Sugar Baby brings his or her companionship to the table, while their Sugar Daddy/Mommy provides mentorship and/or financial support. In these traditional arrangements, the Sugar Baby and Daddy meet up more frequently and go on more public dates. They respect and admire one another, and have many shared experiences together.

#2 The Short-Term Daddy

Also known as “No Strings Attached,” these arrangements are free-flowing. While still similar to a traditional arrangement in what each partner is bringing to the table, nothing is set in stone with a short-term Daddy. These Daddies may only be in a city for business every three months, but enjoys the company of his Sugar Baby while he’s there. They might want someone who can go on vacation with them once a year. While still considered an arrangement, Sugar Babies and Daddies don’t see each other as often, but still enjoy the company from one another.

While each relationship is very different in terms of how often Daddies and Babies are seeing each other, it still comes with all the same benefits of an arrangement. You can still expect gifts, financial support, mentorship, and companionship. Of course, not every category is included in this article, these are the most common arrangements. So tell us, what kind of arrangement are you in? Please leave a comment below, and let us know!

Ready to test the sugar waters yourself? Join the largest sugar relationship dating site and create your own mutually beneficial arrangements.

235 Responses to “Different Types of Arrangements”

Anyone help me new to this sugar momma or mommy’s needed

After a sugar mommy

I’ve been i this site for a little while , all I get is people claiming to be sugar daddies and asking for my bank info ? Or people just wanting sex , which isn’t what I’m looking for , I mean sex is fine I understand it’s apart of the deal but If I hold up my end I expect the guy to do the same !!! If I don’t get the pay , baby I won’t play . And I know how to play well ,

4. Baby Ivy says:

I hate been here for quite a while but am not seeing results.

5. Stephanie says:

Im new to this but haven’t had luck with anyone lol

• Reality says:

You’re asking for too
      Much ever think of that ?

• Name says:

Stephanie, don’t ever settle. The weak and incompetent, insecure and jealous losers want you to believe that you’re either not good enough or that all men are like them so you should just lower your standards. This way they’ll have a shot. Don’t give it to them, don’t give your time to those failures.

Never settle is the worse advice ever. It’s supply and demand. It’s all about negotiating a market price. If you are not getting offers you are not good looking enough for what you are asking or they are just not enough takers in your area.

She is probably good enough guys just don’t have money or don’t want to give

If they won’t give it then she isn’t worth it

6. Janiece Rice says:

Y so y’all keep deleting my comments

7. Janiece Rice says:

Okay either it’s y’all or most guys on here are scams they have u thinkin they want a arrangement then text then have u send pictures an block u or your info for your bank just dump stuff like that either y’all got some type of scam goin on or it’s they guys but I feel like y’all should band them type of people

They probably block you after looking at your pics because they don’t find you attractive enough to continue, different strokes for different folks. There’s so much competition, Just move on.

No !!! They just collect girls pictures! They all want 5667269 pictures and after “ he will let me know “ idiots

You’re a loser and have nothing else to do but troll comments. Are you paid by Seeking to be such a fucking lame??! Inquiring minds……….

I’m having a hard time finding a sugar mama. Can anyone help me out with this?

9. Brownskinngirl says:

Hey there, I’m a young black women looking for a sd in the ATL area. It seems as though there is a negative stigma around black sugar babies, on this site, can someone clear it up for me?

I’m a sugar baby, but I am also African American. It seems like there’s a negative stigma on this site concerning black women. Can somebody clear this up for me?

11. TM says:

Is it possible to find an SD but have a platonic arrangement? I’m new to this so that would ideally be the type of relationship/arrangement I’m looking for, but could later be open to other stuff.

there is no such thing as a platonic arrangement but can you find a man that will look after you yes for sure it’s called regular dating are there men on this site that will do that likely although i have never heard any man say they would support such a relationship it’s always women that say that but good luck in your search

• Jay says:

I think it is possible, I would be willing to pay for platonic companionship but… you would have to have a awesome personality and the pay would be less then a conventional sd relationship. You cant have your cake and eat it too. In lay mans terms, why would I pay to hang around with someone who is so so. I also find it confusing with all the average women who contact me. I am paying to date someone who I cannot date organically (basically out of my league) why would I pay someone I could date and not pay..

Wow. Shallow much?

• Heef says:

I agree – when money comes into the picture then a person has a right get their money’s worth

• Zari says:

Definitely agree!!

He’s just being honest and informative I’m not sure why people are attacking him it’s true I am average and I am being realistic most of these men were very young and very beautiful model type for me otherwise they would be in a bar picking an average girl up. Sorry but I’m a realist not trying to offend anyone

• Kevin says:

It’s possible but not as likely. I’m platonic friends with the lady next door and it costs me nothing. If you’re looking for compensation, most payers are looking for something more than a platonic friend.

• Perfection says:

Yes a lot of these guys can’t get erect I’m sure you will find what you are looking for.

You bring the physical, they bring the financial. That is how it works. Stop trying to get money for nothing.

12. Alyssa says:

Not been 24hours and one guy has baffled me lol, he proceeds to ask my fav cuisine, pick any restaurant, I pick one, high end but to be honest I can afford myself, I tell him there’s a bar inside also if we wanted to relax after he says I’m not a bakery loool, I get the pun but don’t ask a girl to suggest whatever plan she likes then act cheap, you inititated it. Drinks are 8 – 10 quid lol

13. Cocoa says:

I’m curious about a recent interaction i’ve had. I’m a new SB and have met a super sweet guy that I hope it works out with.

However until we ‘make it to a monthly arrangement’ i’m keeping my options open.

Two guys i’ve been talking to have asked for lots of photos continuously, which kind of annoys me prior to meeting to be honest. Sent a few.

However on asking for photos also (helps me get a feel for who they may be etc) they show and then quickly deleted them. What’s this about? I just got suspicious and ended the conversations in the end. They seemed more interested in lots of online chats rather than getting on and meeting.

• antonio says:

Here is the deal. Men are visual. Until I can see what a woman looks like I am not interested in meeting her. If I met her in person I wouldn’t need photos and video. I have not problem sending whatever to make sure it is worth both our time to meet. My time is more valuable than the girls here so we both risk when we meet. We can both cut the risk by cooperating.

Your time is more valuable than the girls’ here? Keep in mind, YOU are paying us for our time…….

14. Rob Thomas says:

I need a way back I send money anonymously. So the SB does not know my real name. I don’t mind it being on my credit card but on her in I want her to have the money but not my name. Help. Please.

15. Chelsea says:

I’m having a hard time finding a sugar daddy or mama. Can anyone help?

it’s my first time having a sugar daddy and he’s asking me to send him bitcoin. he said he will send money to my paypal account and then i buy the bitcoin. is this normal? can i trust paypal so i’m not getting fraudulent money?

17. OldFashioned says:

This might sound silly but call me old fashioned but I prefer to actually meet someone for dinner and drinks not just send them money and have an online arrangement, Also platonic stuff. I have plenty of female friends that I don’t have to pay to talk with me so what gives? haha. I really think these girls need a good awakening to life and reality.

18. My Lady says:

I’ve had lots that just request my privet photos or never actually want to meet irl and I have become frustrated with this site. Is there other trusted site I should look into?

Finally found someone I like on here. He leaves town a lot. We have great sex when he does come tho. I’m still able to live my life and he’s still able to live his

Finally

Only two types of arrangements? How binary.

how binary. I’m dead.

• Vicki says:

I’ve been a SB for 3 years now and it’s been the best years of my life. The men I met on this site are some of the best ones and they’re absolute gentlemen.
      The ones I met were not focused on sleeping together but they wanted a deeper connection, cuddling and just going out for dinner and having fun. I even went out with some of them for months without sleeping together.

I think it just really depends on your luck in finding the right SD but the info I gather from them is that when they look at the profile, they want authenticity and they want to have the impression that the girl they’re talking to is real, fun and interesting. They don’t want to talk about just bags – they actually do want to talk about current events, fun experiences I’ve had and just want to know me as a person in general. Because of SA, I was able to buy 3 properties and my SDs are helping me pay my mortgage. I’m 21 and it’s been a life-changing experience for me.

22. Hurricane says:

Is there a good discussion post about how to have your allowance in a way that you will not be taxed by the IRS? A couple potential daddies have asked me what I would prefer as far as electronic allowance, gift cards, or cash and I’m very nervous about how to be responsible with it.

• Rob says:

Cash given to you can’t be traced by financial institutions or agencies, and I don’t believe there’s any practical way in use within the financial service industry to trace gift cards either. Electronic allowance, via paypal or bank transfer, could be a problem.

maybe your daddy can pay the rent directly rather than receive it as a allowance works the same with tuition

• Sofia says:

You can use crypto currencies or cash..

• James Kinsey says:

Anyone can give anyone else up to $15,000 a year with neither party owing tax.

23. Brenden says:

I feel it really hard to find a sm on here I been trying for so long and I feel everyone is just scammers I just want to be real with someone and meet them but all the messages I get is what’s ur banking or PayPal is there any women on this real?

The SDs have taken up all the real SMs, which is where they get the money for their SBs, who in turn are SMs to other SDs.

24. Bulldozer says:

Been on SA for about a year. Had two long-term, long distance “arrangements”. I quote it because there was no money involved and we really enjoyed our connection every day. Also had one 4-5 months long “relationship” with a woman who was just lying about her financial situation and exploited my generosity. Needless to say that I have been careful after that. Always had my own rules,
    – not to pay for anything found on the internet for free.
    – absolutely not paying anyone just because they are pretty (worst sb’s on SA)
    – not paying to have a “friend”, they are for free and plenty

These are how ever my rules that suit me

But no matter how it is twisted and turned it is a business arrangement where both parties can get what they are looking for. SA want it to be clean and an innocent “dating site” but truth is the majority of sb’s is selling favors but only to men that they are attracted to. That being said, there is still a small portion looking for someone real on both sides.

The temptation for one thing or another is vast and hard to resist. But I honestly think that there’s a lot enjoying the hunt, the fantasy and sometimes the pleasure of meeting someone.

Above all, it depends so so much on which country you seek in.

I wish sa chat was better and had an option to send images. It is the first thing that I ask for when meeting someone, to verify their identity. If they refuse then it ends there.

Hope this makes sense for anyone.

Have a good search 😉

very new to this, how is the best way to go about seeking a SM?

Good bye blogs. 3 times in 3 different blogs I post a thoughtful reply that the moderators block but they allow all this anonymous nonsense. I have more important causes than to waste my time. Tony Tiger

27. Rebecca says:

Probably the best thing I have ever done was to join SA. Lowered my standards a smidge but sex over powered any doubt. There are good men on here, best thing is to stop with the games and lay it all out on the table they will decide to take it or run.

28. Tay says:

It seems to me that men mostly want arrangement 2. I’ve only met one person from here for a date and they just wanted sex. I ended up leaving. I know every sugar daddy is different, but what do you guys want ?

29. Fiona says:

There’s lots of bickering going on here…?
    Is it really that bad on here? 😦

30. AnonymousSD says:

“Sugar Daddy/Mommy provides mentorship *or* financial support”

Yup. I’ve been on SA for ten years. Dozens of very successful long-term arrangements, none of which included “allowance” or pay per, or cash of any kind. Annoyed that this is becoming unusual; used to be more common. I’ve always been very up front about it. If you’re not an entitled rich asshole, butt-fucking-ugly, or a loser, and under 55, SA is an amazing place to date on the side (married, three kids).

Where is the fairness in how a SD can be talking off-site with you, and then go turn you in for stuff when he doesn’t like your answers or negotiate his offers?

32. Anonymity says:

None of my comments get posted! It’s not that I’m saying untruthful stuff regarding my experiences here as a SD

Conversation = Platonic. Vibe = Platonic. Let’s see what happens = Platonic. Connection = Platonic.

I’ve been on the site 7 months and having the best time in my life. I’ve met scores of beautiful young women and a couple of older ones. With some I still maintain a relationship and help them whenever I can and most have moved on as new ones come. All wonderful human beings who come and share their beauty and affection with me.always a good time, never a bad vibe. More than two dozen women in all. Traveled together with some, most others busy with their jobs or studies. I’ve had more fun and sex that I ever had in the previous 40 years of my life. Just completely amazing. Thank you SA!

35. Blacc says:

I’m starting to feel like this site is useless honestly. Like and y’all need to catch the fakes and scammers people are actually looking to meet the good ones but the scammers are just ruining everything for both sugar babies and sugar daddies

I asked cs on FB and they won’t answer. What does it mean when a SD doesn’t show when joined, last on or viewed me. But then he can message me.

37. Jasmine says:

Hey when will there be a sd/Sb event?

All the SD that find me are way over the age group, I’ve posted on my profile. Also they only want to have sex with me. I’ve ran into a few scammers, very sad search so far.

39. Jamae says:

This is tragic 😩🤣

Got on SA today, could not find any women worth messaging but I did get favorited by 5 from Venezuela, 2 from Philippines, and 2 from Canada.

• India says:

Maybe your not looking hard enough??

• Bored Dad says:

I live Canada so I get a lot of messages everyday from someone there. I wish there was a way to look for US only.

You must be doing it wrong. I can easily get 6 Venezuelans in just an afternoon, 5 of whom will open private pics without further messaging. Plus a handful of Ukrainians and Romanians, and I can even get a Russian on occasion.

You mean the “pay me before we meet” type Of sugar baby that’s 90% of this website isn’t a thing?

42. I think that it’s genuine women that want to be apart of the arrangement. Due to scammers and women that ghost makes it hard for loving babies like me . I have not found a companion or SD either most want my money or will try to scam me out of it . I don’t understand the motive but it sucks. Like let’s date it could be so innocent it’s an arrangement but money is not -all I’m after. It’s a mutual beneficial relationship. I have my own, I work hard for what I have . So hopefully he’s out there and he’ll find me sooner or later!!!!!!!i love being a baby!!!!!

I’ve been on SA for a couple weeks now and I find it so hard to find a SD, they all send me messages saying they like my looks and profile, but when it comes to arranging a date, they all just stop replying completely… am I doing something wrong?

no you just need to give it more time 2 weeks is not enough time to find a good arrangement

Yes, you are. Now tell us what you are doing and we can tell you what you are doing wrong.

After we message about what we are both after, we arrange a meet up and confirm the dates, then they literally just stop replying… that’s pretty much it.

Usually this happens when you’ve made some inappropriate demand, such as money just for meeting the first time, or money online, or send an Uber for me… or perhaps just planned a date that traps them into too large a commitment in case they don’t like you.

I assure you, we haven’t discussed money or anything unreasonable or I would’ve mentioned that. The SDs on this site should not message someone and just go missing, it’s annoying.

Asking for an uber is inappropriate? Whenever i’ve asked, my dates have obliged. Benefit for him: can be sure SB is on her way and isn’t going to be a no-show. Benefit for her: cash-strapped young SB doesn’t have to spend on travel.

• Jazmin says:

Same! Seems to be no Real Sugar Dadys here :/ A lot of chat , but———–

A lot of the women write in their profiles “no scammers”. Are they aware of how many female scammers there are?

For a long time I thought platonic was what SBs from 18-20 drank on the dates.

46. Sirse says:

El problema está en que muchos SD no quieren dar beneficios (el que sea) pero si quieren que tu les des todo. Mucho charlatán y varios que nono saben como ser un SD. No se trata de contratar a una chica para sexo, para eso están otros sitios. Como lo explica el artículo es mutuo acuerdo de apoyo e imagen, compañía etc. NO sexo servidoras.

alot of the woman are fake they dont even platonic relationships there not interested in meeting up just want to take the sds money and run

I think a lot of the dynamic is girls are thinking that if they happen to snag an over the top arrangement, they will go with it, otherwise they will just go on with their lives without.

Shitload of ghosting on here.

Lots of Women SA ghost because SA has attracted loads of immature wannabes.

I am a sugar baby and a lot of people try to scam me by asking for my account info. They’ll be like “ I’m gonna send you money first, what’s your bank info”. I genuinely want an arrangement and they are trying to take from people who are on here! Petty

report any of those scammers

50. Obi wan says:

I’m finding in my area most profiles are fake and the women only want to text.

51. Tony Tiger says:

Getting frustrated the moderators keep blocking my posts. 3rd time now on 3 different blogs. That’s 3 strikes and if this one gets blocked, I’m out and will not waste my time writing anymore. The question is, “So tell us, what kind of arrangement are you in?” I have 3 arrangements: a platonic (yes platonic) arrangement with a student in 1 city. A platonic fitness arrangement in another city. And a traditional arrangement in another city. All 3 know I am in these arrangements; it’s all up front. That’s what makes arrangements great: each is unique and mutually beneficial in its own way. As for the post of the “blackmail” arrangement. Unfortunately I have also experienced that, which is why I have safeguards to protect myself and I also set up safeguards to protect my SBs.

• Jae says:

Unfortunately, there aren’t enough of you on this site. I would never ask for money. Not sure how someone would feel comfortable doing so… My approach from the beginning has been to treat this site as a dating site. If I talk to you it’s because I’m interested. I’m attracted in some way which is important to me. Money is a plus, but it alone won’t keep me.

Is there a website where these types of arrangements can be found?

53. P says:

It’s all about bringing the best out of one another, if both people can help each other then what is the issue? Now if one is being manipulated by the other there’s a problem and that’s not an arrangement. My arrangement all had clear guidelines

How about the “blackmail arrangement”? How do you put a stop to those? There are a lot of female predators trying to ruin this. I’m sure it goes the same for men too.

Yeah they will call your wife and call your boss and cause all kinds of shit.

• SA_Admin says:

If you have someone who is trying to blackmail you we suggest that you go to your local law enforcement. You can send our support team a copy of the police report and we will happily take the proper action against that profile to ensure that they are unable to harm any other members. Thank you!

55. RMSD says:

I see one newbie profile today with her headline ‘£25 for number ## ;)’.. well good luck with that one…

About Me
    I’m good with online emotional connection, and also being upfront in the beginning of anything! I don’t want to meet just want a online relationship to either make someone’s day every day 💜 or just to add levity to their day as well.

57. Brenda says:

The first one suits well on my. But honest mostly of men they don’t understand the SB meaning. The website is full off men offering night out, trips and etc in exchange of companionship. Sugar daddies don’t set any rules. Their are not boss and SB not maids. Is a relationship beteween two people and they will discuss what is best for them.

Aquí todos pretenden ser los machos alfa exigentes y prepotente solo porque dicen tener dinero
    Aparte quieren una mujer que les brinde los servicios de una prostituta profesional pero que ella no pida nada a cambio osea sean lógicos en esta vida nada es gratis debes pagar,trabajar duro y luchar nadie te da nada solo por tu linda cara así que si quieren una mujer que cumplan sus caprichos lo mínimo que pueden hacerse pagar por ello y el echo que paguen no te da derecho a humillar a esa persona ya que nadie te obliga a pagar tu lo haces porque es un acuerdo entre ustedes

They are both the same. NSA is the best and purest form, no commitments beyond the next date, no monthly allowances, just the next date and a set amount for the companionship per date. If we like each other we will have a next date, and so on. This way there’s no stress in the relationship and both parties do as they wish. I’ve done it this way for the 7 months I’ve been on the site and it works great. Some girls are just one date when there’s no compatibility, some are a few dates until compatibility is lost, some are still going after several months. Distance is not a problem in the age of amazon and instant money transfers, gifts and support continue as long as the relationship holds. It’s a beautiful thing.

what you describe is ‘pay per meet’ (ppm) and it’s against the terms and is not sugar dating

• Shiquilla says:

Necesito ayuda no entiendo bien como funciona esta página soy nueva aca, no sé si en mi país se acostumbra tenés SD o puedo ser SB de alguien de otro país, agradecería si alguien me aconseja, al parecer no reúno los interés de los SD que aparecen.

60. Peachy says:

Platonic is another type! … I had a few successful ones last year and once still ongoing but I’m looking for a couple more now. Generous SDs can be really helpful !

Keep dreaming

funny it’s not in the article you must be mistaken

And I want to find Bigfoot, Keep looking princess.

Lmao. Platonic SRs are almost non existent. There are so many extremely attractive girls on the website not seeking platonic, why would a SD pick a platonic one?

• SD with Open Eyes says:

One person arguing with themselves.

• LOL says:

My favorite are the ones with Friends with Benefits and Platonic both listed. LOL

• AnonymousSD says:

My current SB has platonic going with two other SDs at the same time as me. We don’t have an allowance going, just spoiling her and having fun together (dinner, concerts, etc.) and I help edit her college papers and gave her law school app advice (I’m a lawyer). But I don’t care how she’s dressed when she shows up, don’t want to show her off, I don’t take her to events with colleagues, etc.

The platonic guys, they want to show her off. They basically dictate what she wears, what makeup she has, make her sit pretty and STFU (she’s a girl-next-door 10, but also got a 1590 on her SATs). They patronize her and treat her like shit even though they don’t sleep with her. There is *no way* I would put up with what she does for $1000 a month, but you know, that’s me.

• SD says:

No real SD wants a platonic arrangement. Real money – real arrangement. Real arrangements have real dates and yeah that means physicality. Not open minded, prude or want money for nothing? Go away.

There are not any sugar mommies that are looking for men. That is a myth.

62. Tony Tiger says:

Let’s agree we can ignore the “same nonsense and platonic” comments from the peanut gallery and answer, “So tell us, what kind of arrangement are you in?”

I’m in 3 different arrangements: a) In one city I am in a platonic (Yes Platonic) arrangement with a student. I travel a lot and much prefer her smile to eating alone. b) In another city I’m in a fitness arrangement. Also platonic. We have a competition. If she can go to the gym more, starbucks less and lose more inches than me, she wins. But it’s got me so motivated she might not win as my waistline is improving! c) “traditional” arrangement in a 3rd city. Each arrangement is mutual beneficial in it’s own way, which is why arrangements are great. Do you think I could ever manage 3 traditional “girlfriends” in 3 different cities!!! Never and nor would I even want to try.

BTW, to head off the questions: I have permission from each and each knows I’m in these other arrangements. And they have my full support to see other SDs or be in traditional dating.

Happy Sugaring All

I’ve had my first SD/SB arrangement with an awesome guy who’s very intellectual, fun and caring. Our arrangement is that he comes to the city every month and we meet twice or thrice while he is here, in exchange, he provides valuable insights to my startup biz and financial support as well. I am honestly so thankful for
    this site for connecting me to this no-non-sense guy. I’ve had a terrific experience, best first date I’ve had all my life 💗 Textbook night. From the drinks, to the fancy dinner, to that romantic first kiss, steamy night with a view of the entire city lights… to watching the sunrise together while cuddling. It was the best. I don’t know how else I would be able to experience this amazing time if not for SA ♥️ Hope everyone gets to experience the arrangement that I had ☺️ This site delivers its promise if you are here for the right reasons. 👍🏼

64. SSS says:

My SD and I have a companionship (dinner dates, musicals, jogs in the park, etc) for mentorship arrangement. His knowledge and insight has been invaluable.

Even though the site advertises “friends with benefits ” as a bona fide arrangement, don’t you dare actually negotiate such an agreement because they will ban you for doing so. Allegedly its offering money for sex, but they promote the choices in your profile preferences. Damned if you do and damned if you don’t

66. Pat says:

Moderator- can you provide us with some data? because they are raising an interesting question

What percentage of SB’s seek platonic versus what percentage do not check that category?

What is the median age for those check in Platonic only versus those who do not check that category?

And finally, what is the average number of days or months each of those two groups stays on SA with their current profile active at least once a week

I suspect some people churn profiles

I still don’t understand the type where SB expects a SD to pay her an allowance and also provide emotional support, guidance and mentorship to her but in return she is only interested in platonic stuff. I am surprised if they find those dumb SD’s on thus site.

• SugarBaby says:

So the men on this site want a woman to travel with them/meet them on a “drop of a pin” notice, want the woman to be at their beck and call and yet don’t want to provide an allowance. If an SB is gainfully employed she cannot just drop everything she’s doing including leaving her job especially if the SD doesn’t want to pay an allowance. The men want everything, like a King sitting on a throne and barking his orders
      and yet they don’t want to give an allowance in return. The men may have the money but the women have the looks that the men seek because it boost their ego. So, let’s all be fair and all put their best into these types of arrangements.

platonic is just that emotional support it’s not about physical i know that is hard for you to understand and i don’t agree with it either but is what it is

But don’t you want emotional support from an 18 year old women? They know all about emotions after all.

Who writes this nonsense?