It’s been pointed out on the blog that it’s better for newbie Sugar Babies to have the first meeting with a potential Sugar Daddy on her home turf because too many things can go wrong when you travel to meet someone for the first time. Spending that much time with someone you’re meeting for the first time is usually not a good idea. Too many things can go wrong, and it can also cause pressure to build, making the situation uncomfortable.
Having said that, if a Sugar Baby decides to travel to meet a Sugar Daddy for the first time, guidelines should be followed so the trip is less risky. It doesn’t guarantee a good meeting, but at least she is well prepared if things go wrong.
- Make sure round trip airfare is paid for by the Sugar Daddy. Or, ask him to send you the funds (i.e. by PayPal) for you to book your own ticket.
- Verify that a hotel room is reserved in your name and paid for by the Sugar Daddy. You may also ask him to send you funds (i.e. by Paypal) for you to make your own reservation. Do not plan to stay at his place, or in the same hotel room.
- Ask him to cover the cost of transportation from home to the airport (or parking at the airport), and airport to the hotel.
- Carry personal spending money and a credit card with you just in case you need to change your return flight or hotel, and for meals and incidentals in case you end up on your own.
- Let someone you trust know your itinerary and periodically check in with them so they she know where you are and that you’re okay at all times. Check the blog to see if sugars will be in the area you’re visiting. It’s always good to have a local contact for safety and advice.
- Make sure expectations of the meeting are clearly communicated, understood, and agreed to by both parties before the trip.
- Trust your gut instinct and don’t do anything you’re not comfortable with. Always remind yourself a true Sugar Daddy will respect your safety and your integrity.
- Allow plenty of time for air travel. Flights are frequently delayed due to weather, congestion, maintenance, and other reasons. If you have to be home by certain time, book an earlier flight back to allow room for delays.
What are your common travel hacks?